Something to make your day a little brighter
- At the end of The Dark Knight Rises, Batman saves Gotham City from the nuclear blast by flying the bomb out of the city and into the ocean, later on it is revealed that Bruce Wayne somehow survived the blast and has started a life with Catwoman (Anne Hathaway), also, if it wasn't obvious, Joseph Gordon Levitt becomes Robin.
- Bruce Willis is a ghost all along in The Sixth Sense
- Dumbledore dies at the end of Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
- Christian Bale's engineer in The Prestige is his twin brother
- Edward Norton faked Jessica Biel's death so they can be together in The Illusionist
- At the end of Oldboy, they reveal that Mi-Do, Oh Dae-Su's love interest is his daughter, Lee Woo-Jin hypnotised the both of them into falling in love when they meet, making it his ultimate revenge.
- Nicole Kidman and her kids were dead the whole time in The Others.
- Samuel L. Jackson, who helps Bruce Willis realize his super powers, is a mass murderer, causing train wrecks to find someone who has super powers.
- Al Pacino is the devil and Keanu Reeves is his son in Devil's Advocate.
- Norman Bates dresses up as his mother when he goes off killing people in Psycho, all the while his actual mother was in his basement, dead.
- The Planet of the Apes is Earth.
- Soylent Green is people.
- In Girl with the Dragon tattoo, the brother is a murderer, and the victim was in aussieland all along, but the reporter STILL goes to jail.
- At the end of Red Dead Redemption, you die. There's nothing you can do about it. You will die. Then you can play out the complete ending as his son...who is like 20...and sounds like a 5 year old...yey.
- At the end of Game of Thrones Eddard Stark is killed by Joffery Baratheon for treason when he found out that Joffery was actually the son of Cersei and Jaime Lannister when he was crowned king after Robert Baratheon's death. Daenerys Targaryen was found out to be a "dragon" after she had her brother, Viserys Targaryen killed and her husband, Khal Drogo, and her unborn son died.
- Private Ryan doesn't die.
- In Citizen Kane, Rosebud is Kane's sled from when he was a kid and was burnt at the end of the movie.
- Andy escapes Shawshank Prison through the sewer system and was later joined by Red, Morgan Freeman's character, after he was paroled in Zihuatanejo
- Seabiscuit wins the race
- Rocky wins. Then loses. Then wins. Then Apollo dies and Rocky goes to Russia and wins again. Then he becomes an arm wrestling truck driver. Or something like that.
- Charlie inherits the Chocolate Factory from Willy Wonka
- Frodo destroys the ring, Gollum dies.
- At the end of Old Yeller, Travis shoots the dog.
- In the Matrix, Neo is the one.
- Ilsa gets on the plane with Lazlo. Rick stays in Casablanca.
- In Fight Club, Tyler Durden, Brad Pitt's character, is just Edward Norton's character's split personality.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
I: Qui-Gon Jinn dies, the Gungans win, Obi-Wan Kenobi will train Anakin Skywalker
II: Amidala and Anakin hook up and Amidala gets knocked up, Anakin finds his dying mother and kills off all the Sand People that imprisoned her, the clone wars start.
III: Count Dooku dies, General Greivous dies, Anakin joins Palpatine, who at this point is revealed to be Darth Sidious, gets cool black suit and changes his name to Darth Vader, Amidala has twins, Luke and Leia Skywaker, then dies
IV: Luke kisses Leia, they escape Death Star, Luke blows up the death Star
V: Vader is Luke's father, Han gets frozen by Boba Fett
VI: Han's thawed, Jabba the Hutt and Boba Fett dies, Emperor Palpatine is killed by Darth Vader, by throwing him into the death star's reactor shaft, who is then later saved by Luke, only to have him die a few minutes later, the second death star gets blown up and they all live happily ever after...even the ewoks.
- In Kill Bill Volume 2, The Bride eventually kills Bill.
- At the end of Avatar, the main character joins the Na'vi
- Doug was on the roof of the hotel all along in The Hangover
- Marley the dog dies at the end of Marley and Me
Have a nice day. ♥
Originally Posted by A wise man
remember, remember the 5th of October.
The excrement treason and plot
I know of no reason why the excrement treason
Should ever be forgot