• Wtf
  • zzzz

Wandering the sea of stars

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

BUJO'er Level 1

(Trying the "bridget jones journal" style)

Calory intake: not counting at the moment, feeling like I have stepped into France as a bonus level not affecting my data negatively, although will probably end up with a bad surprise on the scale once back home.

Happiness level: wanting to brag about husband being so kind and great with family and me, right now back in the homeland, life is good. Avoiding any thoughts of returning to work in January...

Bujo (bullet journal) log: no new spread today. Was about to try a snail mail spread but stepmom decided to have a long chat about translating something for her so only managed to jot down a few ideas on paper for future anime themes for spreads. Thibk next one should be an AoT or Gunnm theme. Maybe Levi holding a letter in his mouth like a puppy.

Art log: would have been able to tick some progress thanks to bujo'ing, but no. Feeling a bit anxious about time management in the new year after returning to work, with nursery pick ups, gym, and two manga projects in the pipeline. Must get organised!

Goals log:
      > create snail mail log, books/films recommendations, decide on january monthly spread and sleep/chores/art log list
      > enjoy food in France and go running again
      > continue listening to anime & japan history podcasts
      > look for furthers ideas for cosplaying in london
      > keep posting on animeleague!

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: BUJO'er Level 1

Calory intake: I still haven't been able to refuse having cheese AND dessert, seeing the number of things we bought in France and need to eat before the end of the year. Thankfully we went for a jog and had a walk. We should go shopping soon so that will be better than staying at home all day too.

Happiness level: the weather is awesome here, how I missed the nice south wind of France! It caresses your skin like an invitation to relax and meditate. We live each day slowly and calmly.

Bujo log: did a little astro boy "books to read" spread and a snail mail tracker too, so I can track when I've sent new year postcards to my pals in japan and the us. I have two more theme spreads to do (games played with a pixel art spread, and SAD light therapy with a MLP pinkie pie spread) and I should finally be able to work on my January monthly spread, just in time for new year's...

Art log: only astro boy. My stepmom wants a spanish dancer on painting so that will be yet another project for home.

Goals log:
      > see previous entries, finish the bujo theme spreads to have only the monthly goal to do
      > get on top of to do list for snail mail tracker (buy postcards in France)

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Calory intake: trying to finish all the food we bought in France, so not doing great. The food is delicious though, and varied!!

Happiness level: down low!!! Spent all night awake, rib pain got worse and feeling absolutely exhausted. Not looking forward to traveling back to the UK tomorrow if things don't get better tomorrow. Everybody else is asleep

Bujo log: finished themed spreads so now i've only got to do the monthly one just in time for January yay!

Goals log:
      > get health sorted out
      > get some rest
      > look for cosplay ideas

I am back. . . Maybe

Sigh

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Hello there!!

*scampers in and leaves several snack and drink baskets*

How you enjoying AL so far?

Back in Habit

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Woohoo thank you!!

I like it, I tend to read a lot but find it hard to participate sometimes though I guess!!

Calory intake: i've been better this week, back to healthier meals and it turns out I didn't put on weight during the holidays!!

Happiness level: although i've had my first meeting with colleagues since maternity leave and things are pretty grim at work, I'm actually happy to go back to work! I'll go to Japan in March through work so that's good news.

Bujo log: I did all the spreads including january so now i'm filling it and really enjoying the spreads i've done. I'm thinking about doing one for work too...

Anime log: I finished Yuri on Ice!! It was so incredibly gay but I enjoyed watching the ice skating. I've got to carry on with bungo stray dogs and want to start poco's udon world. Shame "haven't you hear I'm sakamichi" and "march comes in like a lion" aren't on crunchyroll uk!!

Goals log:
      > plan ahead how to juggle time between work, commute, baby and art
      > look for cosplay ideas
      > select one thread in anime league and keep posting there, to start with
      > send mail to penpals

I am back. . . Maybe

Sigh

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Not that is the #1 solution/answer but have you looked either on Pinterest, tumblr or Instagram for cosplay ideas?

Are there specific examples of cosplays your aiming for? Penpals are fun, not that I have that many though.

Back in Habit

Thread Information