Presenting our annual awards which celebrate all areas of cosplay..
How Do I Enter?
- Anyone can enter by posting their submission in this topic.
To Enter -
1. Simply post up to five photos of a (single) cosplay you have worn at some point this year.
2. Please state if it's hand-made, bought or altered (Please note commissions are seen as bought, you must have made it yourself).
3. (Optional) You can also state up to 5 interesting facts/points about your costume (ie: how you made it etc) which we will use to help judge.
- You have until Saturday 30th June to post your submission.
- Feel free to comment on one another's photos and entries, and feel free to make your own topic on this forum (ie: your own cosplay journal like this one here
) if you want to get more involved with our community.
What Awards are there?
- Best Crafted Costume (This is picked from Handmade or Altered costumes)
- Best looking Bought Costume (Ie: you didn't make it yourself)
- Most Creative Costume
- Most Entertaining Costume
- Best Group
- Most Accurate Costume
- Best Child Cosplay (Under 14) Award
- Best Prop and Weaponary
- Special Mention Awards (We will make up to five extra special mention awards)
- The winner of Best Crafted Costume will receive a pair of tickets to an Animeleague event of their choice for 2018 (or one full four-day ticket to Alcon - www.alcon.org.uk
) - This can be our Anime & Gaming Cons in (click on each for more information including dates) London
or any others which we may announce. You can view the full list of 2018 events HERE.
- All award winners will receive a virtual trophy which will go on their Animeleague profile, as well as 250 AL Points, which they can choose to spend on their forum account in our virtual shop.
Good luck everyone!