• Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Assistant
      32 now and still live and kicking

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: League Fantasy [18+ All welcome!]

Sacred comes into his the place and looks around some avoid him because he looks scary as hell, he sits at the bar away from the others because he's not sure how to act around them, he starts to look at the bad selection his golden eyes reflecting in the glass after a minute or so he says" I feel like some magners cider if not i'll have your house cider". He glances at some of the people in the place talking and having fun but then turns back to the bar because he knows it's rude to stare at people.

BOO!

Bitey

Country
      USA
      AL Points

[OOC: @Leo Mark Radomir just FYI the setting is in Aeri's house and not a bar, maybe just edit your post a tiny bit that you ask Aeri for the cider? Welcome!! It's nice to see you again Sacred Dragon :3 ]

IC: "Oh huh?..." Aeri was day dreaming and before she knew it her friends had put on music and were dancing. It made her happy they could enjoy themselves even if she was being a bit of a space cadet and not fully present. Okay focus Aeri! Time to be present and with my friends!

"Yeah Erine I'll dance with you once the next song comes on and Kat dances with Ben!"

With that Aeri took @Phosphophyllite 's hand and led him to the livingroom where the gals were already dancing. She set them down on the couch to watch while she sat with her knees up at her chest and feet on the cushion. She sat close and smiled.

"I'm happy it's the weekend..." her eyes lingered for a moment then she spied the water. "Is that all you're having? I could make you something else ya know whatever you want."

TheOrginalPotatoe
      "What can I say me and insanity were meant to be"

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Erine beamed and smiled at Aeri hearing her agree to a dance "YAY!" was all she said before continuing to dance with Kat and allowing her self to relax fully she had been told she was a good dance but she just let her body lossen and move freely to the music and enjoy her self. She had had afew Ameretto and cokes but she felt great so calm so happy and glad to be around friends. It was definetly a night she would remember even if she had drunk alclhol and one she would not regret either.

"Maybe She's born with it...maybe she's Erine"

Quoted by H03nn89

To read my current work check out:

https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...-s-what-I-hear

In the creative&Writing section of AL!

To read more of my writings, poetry or look at my other works please check out:

https://www.deviantart.com/silentangelawaits

On my Deviantart which has everything else on!

Have A Happy Valentines Day Everyone! ^^

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Ben gave a chuckle as he headed into the kitchen to get a drink. Erine and Kat were having a great time dancing. Aeri was right, it's great that it was finally the weekend when everyone could just unwind and have fun. It was time to get equally relaxed.

He had been waiting to finally try an aviation, and the store he and Kat visited was the first place where he'd been able to find Crθme de violette. After pulling it out of the bag of drinks they picked up, along with gin, he made for the fridge. He had forgotten lemon juce...

As he looked through the fridge, he heard Sacred ask for a Magner's. Snagging a bottle, he said, "He ya go. Only saw an original, but there might be a pear one in here somewhere." He handed the bottle over and got some lemon juice.

After mixing his drink, he added a last cherry and gave the drink a once over. It was a deep translucent purple color. He carried it into the living room and sat down opposite of Aeri and Oz and sipped his drink.

Signature by Catacombs

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

OOC: Sorry about that @Aeri i'll make sure to take more time in reading the posts and such from now on and thanks for the welcome back

IC: Sacred

Sacred decided to try and be social sits down with the others and says" The drink could be called purple haze just saying". He taps the cap with just the right amount of energy in his finger then starts to sip and leans back and enjoys the show. After it's not every day people get to cut back like this and it's been a while for him as well so he's also in need of a few drinks.
      By Nethack

I'm always in character, FYI!

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Yeah, someone has to be sure that no one does something they regret!" Oz says this as he looks at the others. "However I am happy it's the weekend too." He notices just how close she was sitting and he gets a bit tense. Muttering very quietly to himself, he says, "Don't f this up Oz. You do and you're in deep shit..." He places his unoccupied hand around her to rest on her right shoulder. Then looks at her, "Back on the topic of drinks though, never been a big fan of alcohol. Bad past experiences. Nothing to worry about."
      (Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

A big thanks to @xWickedNekox for this amazing set

TheOrginalPotatoe

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Erine danced for awhile then decided she should let Kat Dance with Ben instead so she then stopped dancing and bowed to kat and said "I am honored you choose to dance with me today mi lady however I we till not keep you any further." She then smirked playfully amused and relaxed. Erine then went over to Ben "Shes all yours have fun" Erine smiled then twirled past him and went to get another drink she really was enjoying her self.

Quoted by H03nn89

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Finishing his drink, Ben stood up as Erine twirled by. It was adorable seeing her have so much fun dancing. "Tagging out, eh? Dont forget to save a dance for me as well!" He slid up to Kat and took her hand in his. He twirled her once and placed his hand on her back, lightly dipping her. It was cheesy, but that was his style. He nuzzled her chin, playfully, and looked into her eyes. "Hey, pretty kitty..."

He hadn't really danced since high school but he and Kat were pretty in tune with each other. He held her body close to his. She felt so warm and he loved seeing her this happy. It made him happy in return.

He glanced over to @Aeri and @Phosphophyllite as they sat on the couch together. "You crazy kids gonna cut a rug with us? Theres plenty of floor!"

Signature by Catacombs

TheOrginalPotatoe

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Erine continue to smile and she shouted back playfully "I am indeed yes think you can handle it?" She Laughs happily."Sure Ben I didn't forget I will!""

Erine finished another drink and then was singing and dancing in the kitchen for abit.

Quoted by H03nn89

CutePrincess
      Meow meow.I am a cute Kitty

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kat bowed to Erine and smiled."The pleasure was all mine."

Kat blushed as Ben called her a pretty kitty.She felt happy and safe as they danced.
      Formally Known As Sirena

HMU with a PM if you're sending a friend req

Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Andrew had been called away on business years ago. Only recently had things settled down and allowed him time to move back home. Aeri wasn't someone he had ever considered himself to be close to, but she had always been quite the socialite, and Noirre had always been close friends with her. When he saw the posts on social media that she was hosting a get-together at her place, he thought he might drop by to see if he could warrant an invite.

Parking his truck on the street, the 30-something former defense contractor felt nervous walking up the sidewalk toward the vibrant home. It was apparent from the street that festivities were being enjoyed inside, perhaps even over-enjoyed for some. Part of him felt very much like an outsider- he didn't know what kind of welcome he might receive, if any. He had not been explicitly invited, and wouldn't be very surprised (although definitely crushed), if he was told that the party wasn't open to him. But, you can't hit the mark if you don't take the shot. Or at least so he told himself as he walked up the door with a six-pack of his favorite beer in one hand before pushing the button for the door bell with the other.

If he knew the people inside much better, he might have knocked loudly and announced himself as the police to get a rise out of them, but without knowing how he'd be received, Andrew thought it best to just be polite.

@Jigglypuff
      Last edited by Tuxedo-T-Shirt; 11-16-2018 at 08:57 PM.

TheOrginalPotatoe

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Erine had just finished her last drank of alchol she had talked to some people and felt comfortable she had decided to take off her coat noticing she still had it on she went over to the front door to find the coat cupboard there she hung up her coat and made sure nothing valuable was in them she put everything she needed into her jean pockets. It was then she heard a knocking at the door she wondered if she should awnser it she looked around she could not see Aeri she watched everyone talking or dancing or drinking. She sighed this was not her home but she was here and only person to notice the person outside so she slowly walked up the door. True she was drunk but still aware of what was going on around her it was then she slowly opened the door and looked at the man before her. "Hello, I take if your here for Aeri's get together?" She then smiled.

Quoted by H03nn89

Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The door opened and an unfamiliar face greeted him across the home's threshold.

"Hi!" Andrew smiled and offered a short wave at the woman before him. He could hear music and laughter in the rooms behind her, and was interested to see what kind of scene he'd be walking in on.

"Hello," she replied, "I take if your here for Aeri's get together?"

Knowing Aeri and how she liked to entertain, it was easy to assume that the girl had been drinking, but without knowing her very much, Andrew couldn't tell how much of her demeanor was alcohol and how much was the party and her own personality. It seemed like a fairly open affair, so the former soldier shed his trappings of insecurity and decided to take a step forward into the house.

"I am," he announced, "I'm an old friend of Aeri's. I've been gone for a while and thought it'd be nice to come back and catch up now that I'm back in town. My name's Andrew," he introduced while offering his free hand to shake, "and I don't think I know you, yet."

TheOrginalPotatoe

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Erine stepped aside and allowed Andrew in she then closed the door once he was inside and looked at him. "Oh i see im sure Aeri will be happy to see you again and sorry how rude of me I'm Erine its nice to meet you." She shook his hand gently. "No we have not met before but I am happy to meet new people." Erine then walked forwards and gestured for him to follow her in she slowly walked into the living room and then into the kitchen.

It was then she looked back at Andrew "I thought id show you where put your alcohol though im sure you could figure it out without my help." Erine then looked around and sighed. "I am sorry im not sure where Aeri is but i know she is here somewhere." she then decided to make her drink she mixed the amaretto and coke together then stirred the glass of a spoon to mix it fully.

Quoted by H03nn89

Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

He chuckled and followed as his new friend guided him toward the kitchen. He thought about putting his six-pack in the fridge to keep them cold, but his beer was better served at cellar temperature, so the prodigal man set it down on the counter by the sink. In a series of deft, practiced motions, he withdrew the spring-assisted folding knife from its place in his back pocket, flicked the blade out, and used it to quickly pop off the bottle cap of the beer he'd grabbed in his free hand. Folding the blade back and replacing it, he took a long pull and observed the drink Erine was making.

"Is that your favorite?" he asked, indicating to the concoction she was blending.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information