zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Lightbulb CONTEST: Halloween [END]

Rules for Voting:
      You can vote for a maximum of three entries in the GFX category
      You can vote for only one entry in Art and Writing category
      Please vote for whichever entry you think is best, not because of friendship!
      If you have entered this contest, please refrain from voting for yourself.
      Any votes from Alt accounts for yourself will not be counted!

Example:
      Art: 1
      GFX: 2, 6, 8
      Writing: 5

Rewards:
      There will be only one winner in each category.
      Each winner will receive 500 AL points and a Halloween themed badge!
      All participants will receive a CA&W badge for taking part, so everyone wins (woo)!

VOTING STARTS: 26th Oct 10:00AM UK Time
      VOTING ENDS: 3
      1st Oct 10:00PM UK Time

Last edited by Nocchi; 10-26-2018 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Voting Period

Sugarless GiRL
      thnks fr th mmrs! :)

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

ENTRY: ART

ART ENTRIES

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Last edited by Nocchi; 10-26-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Sugarless GiRL

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

ENTRY: GFX

GFX ENTRIES

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Last edited by Nocchi; 10-26-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Sugarless GiRL

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

ENTRY: WRITING

WRITING ENTRIES

Spoiler:  
      Pale nostrils flared as the vampire caught scent. A heavy hand came down on Armand’s shoulder and his brother’s husk drawl came out low, not loud enough even for the sharpest mortal ears to hear, “Hold.”

It wasn’t often that Armand and Grisha hunted together. Armand, the more lithe and elegant of the two, preferred to whittle away his time in places like libraries. Grisha wasn’t uncouth - he got his regular feed from the blood banks, just as every other modern vampire - but he was better built and adapted for hunting down a large animal. The older brother was six foot seven and was made of thick corded muscle, a vampire who hunted regularly - a monsterous bear compared to Armand, who was more like a sleek borzoi.

To hunt was a healthy thing for a vampire - or at least that was what vampiric society believed. It was a common understanding a proper hunt cleared the senses and the instincts, therefore allowing everyone to live in reasonable harmony with the mortals without anyone snapping due to that primal want.

Armand loathed it.

He felt that it was a personal betrayal. Blood suppliers gave them more than enough to keep them happy and healthy, there was no need to go off like some animal. The raven-haired man was a gentleman of the highest order and hated the thought of losing grip of his own self-control...but his body wanted it, needed it, from time to time.

The sole comfort for him was the presence of his older brother. Grisha found all of this to be quite natural and was very comfortable doing this sort of thing - and it meant that he knew when it was all going to far. A perfect chaperone. Grisha would act only as a wingman this night - he was not there to feed.

So, here they were. Armand’s long hair had been tamed back into a polished braid to keep it out of the way and both brothers were clad in dark sportswear to blend into the woods.

“What do you smell, Mandya?” Grisha’s voice stayed low as it rumbled, an attempt to focus his brother on the task ahead.
      The younger brother closed his green eyes and breathed in deeply as he pulled his scattered thoughts together. “Boar.”
      “Mhm.” Grisha tugged gently on his beard as his listened to his brother speak.
      “Rotting leaves.”
      “Mhmm.”
      “...A wolf.”

At that, Grisha nodded his head. A lone wolf would do - boars were too unpredictable and their tusks could easily cause damage to either, or both, of the Demidov brothers.

“We will take the wolf. You go in from the left, I will go in from the right.” The older vampire gave his brother’s braid a playful tug, earning him an imperious side-eye. Had they not been trying to be so stealthy, Grisha would have let out a bark of laughter. Instead, he motioned for Armand to go take the left hand flank and waited for his brother to sneak off before taking his own path.

For Armand, it all happened so quickly.

Once he had taken in the scent, the ancient had barely felt the speed course through his legs as he weaved through barren trees or the power that ebbed through his chest as he took down the creature. The struggle between the two beings hadn’t even registered in his mind.

All Armand felt was warm comfort spread through his chest as his fangs sunk into the wolf, anchoring into the flesh with as much ease as a hot knife cutting through butter. He drank deeply, his normally still heart pumping in time with the fading pulse of the wolf’s. Armand did not stop until the animal had been drained.

No pain was inflicted on the creature, truly, for natural endorphins eased that. But it did not comfort the younger as he brought his head up to stare at his laughing brother, who had made himself quite comfortable against a tree trunk.

Irritation knitted the vampire’s brow.

“What?” His normally smooth and melodious tone sounded husk, even to himself.
      Grisha shook his head and merely drew his large palm down from his nose to his jaw with more raucous laughter which caused Armand to cock his head. Suddenly, he drew his own slim hand down his face and pulled his hand back - blood.

When Grisha found his voice again, green eyes dancing with laughter, he explained. “I did not realise you were such a sloppy feeder, brother dearest!”

Any other creature would have found Armand’s current state intimidating - long raven hair had fallen into his face during the hunt and his pale chin was now stained crimson, fangs flashing and eyes dark.
      But to the eldest Demidov boy it simply looked as if he were a child that had made a mess - more than humourous if one knew how pristine the other brother tended to be.

“Ugh.” Armand’s distaste pinched his expression as he pushed his hair back with his clean hand - he hated to dirty his face.
      “How do you feel though?”
      “Fiendish.”

Grisha shook his head, “You should not feel like that. These are our natural instincts - and it is not as if you hunted it down for sport. You were quick and did not prolong any suffering.”

Pale fingers ran through the dusty fur in front of him with a sigh. “I just wish it were not this way.” A silent moment stilled the air before Armand continued. “Well, let us bring him back. We can make use of the rest of his body, at the very least.” The other brother gave a nod and bent down to raise the wolf up and on to his wide shoulders.

“I will tell Papa that you still feed like a child,” Grisha snickered as they made their way home.
      Still bloodied fangs flashed in annoyance, “I am thousands of years old - don’t you dare.”

Warm laughter filled the woods as the vampires disappeared into the night.

Spoiler:  
      From the gallows
      heard screams of shallows

Ever so short
      Strike in the heart
      with every court
      Scream impart

Slap of wood
      head laid moored
      blood enamored
      for blade to savoured

Freedom allured
      Body made inured
      Dreams misunderstood
      Nightmares procured

Spoiler:  
      “NO don’t break up with me,”. she says as grabs his arm tightly “were so good together, can’t you see that” as her grip tightens. then suddenly she lets go “fine if want to break up then do it.” she walked away. The boy looked confused. So he walked away in the opposite way.

As night fell. He gets a text, Y!. Then a seconds later another text Y! then another then another one. After the ten messages, he replied STOP IT. it did. the next night at about the same time, the same messages. Y!, this happens for four-night straight. Each night the reply was more annoyed and more assertive. On the five he thought about deleting the number and blocking her, and call the police but nothing he thought maybe she got the message.

The night come messages happen. he was so close to calling the police when he hears tapping it sounds like someone throwing a small stone and his window he slowly went to his window and look down there was a figure just standing there he couldn’t tell it was a person all he could see was red Y! on the front. So he opens the window and screams “FUCK OFF YOU, PSYCO BITCH” slams the window and closes the curtains.

So next night same again messages, the figure just standing there. so mumbled around for torch he found one, next thing he knows the figure was gone. this was annoying the boy next he was ready camera ready to film any but nothing. No texts no figure. He was still on edge for the last few nights something not right he thought as he opens his window and checked his phone, nothing. This began to worry the boy. “What happens,” he thought while standing on the edge of his bed waiting. He did not sleep at all expecting a text or the stone being thrown.

As the night approached he had an idea. He knew it was trash collection day and he but the trash the night before so he could do it and catch in the act and tell her to stop it might just do it. So he went outside before text came to try and catch her in the act. As the got everything ready. He sept outside he saw it a huge Y! Paint on the side door. He screamed in the abyss “FUCK OFF YOU CRAZY BITCH” and slammed the door. He did not venture that night, moments later knocking on the door for what seemed like an eternity then the text then the stones.

The next night he was inside waiting for the night and trepidation that it was coming. The knocking then the text followed by the stones. He thought about just ending it there and then just end the horror of this nightmare. Then a text came though It was from a friend it says “You ok?, I saw you today you looked like you haven’t slept. That moment brought him back to normal so he replied “had trouble sleeping. So the friend replied “well I'm also here if want to talk”

After that, he thought about talking to his friend about the whole thing he might understand So the next day he told a good friend and told him the whole situation. He told his friend about the breakup and everything else. “You sure this happen,” his friend asked “of course it did” sharply replying. He got out his phone and start looking through this phone “where are they” he asked himself. He could not find them. “you ok,” he friend asked worriedly “yeah” he replied sharply. his friend recommends “You got this weekend free. And I can see you got a lot on your mind because she driving you crazy” he sharply replies “I'm not crazy, it that stupid cow who crazy” his friend reply “anyway, what about off city break weekend. Just you and a city, you be able to have a good night sleep and get some rest. Away from her.” he pauses, ok I trust you, where you thinking. So the two friends talk it over and book a trip they get a nice hotel, quite high up. So there no way of stones or knocking.

So the Saturday comes and he travels down there no problems everything goes swimmingly gets on the train and arrives and checks in drops his bags open and the sun comes through to show the city, so he leaves, to do sightseeing he finds a nice restaurant. And returns to his room and he get a text his worry kicked in for a second it was a friend how’s the city I hope you like the room. Just to remind you as we planned, switch off your phone. He replied I am thank you, will do. After he sends that message he does switch off his phone and put on the tv to watch some tv. As the time creeps in he lying in his bed.

Just as he gets ready for good night sleep. Then a knock on the door. “No, no” he though not here not now. So he gets up looks through the peephole, nothing. Then, Bing his phone is off. As the panic settled in, then tap tap tap. Were six stories up how she doing that. He runs to the bathroom slaps him water this can’t be real this can be real this can as he splashes himself with water thinking it a dream he lifts his head from the sinks looks in the mirror and he covers in a red Y! Y!. He screams in horror. What going on and runs out the bathroom and everything is covered in the red Y! Y! The tv, the picture, the bed sheets everything and then he just collapses.
      Last edited by Nocchi; 10-26-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Administrator
      I've worked so hard on this day.

Ninja'ed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: CONTEST: Halloween

Looks awesome

Sugarless GiRL

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@PharaohAtem Thank you!
      Please take part if you have the time~

CutePrincess
      Meow meow.I am a cute Kitty

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I am so glad that this is finally up!
      Formally Known As Sirena

The Orange Idol
      Satisfied now~

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Ah the 25th.. that gives me a lot of time :3
      Will see what I can come up with
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Administrator
      I've worked so hard on this day.

Ninja'ed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nocchi View Post
      @PharaohAtem Thank you!
      Please take part if you have the time~
      I might try al three never wrote a scary story so gonna try something new

Sugarless GiRL

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Catacombs View Post
      I am so glad that this is finally up!
      Yes, me too!! I'd been dying to post it up haha! Can't wait to see your entries!

Quote Originally Posted by GraceMellody View Post
      Ah the 25th.. that gives me a lot of time :3
      Will see what I can come up with
      Yup! It's always best to give everyone alot of time to create something ahead of time~
      Can't wait to see your entries aswell!

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohAtem View Post
      I might try al three never wrote a scary story so gonna try something new
      That would be awesome!! Everyone is welcome to try all 3, or even just 1! If you enter all 3 you'll get a better chance maybe at winning but as long as you have fun, that's all that matters!
      Maybe writing a scary story will help you learn a new love for creative writing!

Natty

This looks like fun, good luck to everyone who enters!

🐍 Admin & ALJ Hmod 🐍
      If it harm none, do what you will.

Bitey

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Ooo, this looks fun... I might make an entry for this... >_>

Six Nations time

Angry

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

funny i actually i have a story for this time of year.

Sugarless GiRL

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Bumping this for everyone hehe~
      just (unlucky) 13 days before the deadline closes!

Been very busy - will get back to everyone soon!

zzzz

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Ooooh - it's been so long since I've taken part in a contest...but do something up for this (although my spooky-skills are poor, so it may have to be more funny *shrug* )

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information