• zzzz
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Naughty Kitty and Sacreds Road Trip Around Europe

Sacred gently smiles and says" Oh that gives me an idea, why don't you try and become an author, so you can hold such memories for our kids in the future, also now is a good as any to tell you I wasn't always cultured and some might of even said very ignorant and such however as i've grown older in this interesting world there are many things that I have learned, so I have faith one day you can change even more".

He's very relaxed now and playfully pulls kitty to into his arms and gently kisses her forehead, he pauses for a minute or so then says" Oh I think I have a name for your book, the playful dragon and the kitty looking for their hearts of hearts if you don't like it's fine, after all, if your going to write book it has to be a title your happy with". Sacred now fully relaxed and just wants to enjoy a long hug for the time being, she really does bring out the very best in him even though he knows he's not an easy guy by any means.
      By Nethack

Just Call Me Kitty Of The Morning Baby

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kitty blushed happily at the attention from Sacred and cuddled against his strong body.

"That sounds wonderful!" She exclaimed. "I don't know how good I'd be at it, but if you think it would be a good idea then I will do my best for you!"

She nodded at that and looked very determined. She rested there for a moment enjoying the feeling of being warm and safe in Sacred's arms and then looked thoughtful.

"What happens when we get off the ferry?" She wanted to be sure she knew what to do so that Scared would be pleased with her.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sacred thinks for a few moments then says" We still have about an hour and a half, and that's the spirit, lastly when we get close people to start heading back to their cars and such". He thinks for a minute or so then playfully rubs her ears for a minute then stops and gives a look to say ok time to get up my love.
      By Nethack

Just Call Me Kitty Of The Morning Baby

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kitty was enjoying the attention and gave a little pouting look at it stopping but smiled and hopped off the bed, "Okay Scared," She said brightly. "As long as you are with me I won't feel so nervous I guess." She took his hand giving it a firm little squeeze. Crowds weren't exactly her strong suit, she tended to get a bit flustered with so many people so close but with Sacred there she felt sure she would be safe and all right. "Let's go!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information