●●● Christmas Town WereWolf Game ●●●
What The Game Is:
The Werewolf Game takes place in Christmas Town where a small group of werewolves are secretly posing as Santa's elves. During the night, this ban of werewolves claims a poor innocent elf as their meal. During the day, the elves are horror ridden with what has happened and quickly become suspicious of one another. Each elf is allowed to vote who they think the werewolf is. Whoever has the highest number of votes against them is then "lynched" and killed off by Santa's elves. The kicker is, because wolves are disguised as elves in the day, they too are allowed to vote. Watching how elves vote could offer clues as to their identities! Day and Night phases continue to alternate in this manner until all the wolves are killed by the elves, or the wolves out number the elves in a way which is obvious that the elves cannot win.
Toy production has all but halted and Santa is worried some children won't get their Christmas presents this year. Santa and Ms. Claus is worried about Christmas Town, so they investigate as regular elves.
When Are We Playing?
Signups will end on the 1st of December or when we have at least 12 players up to a maximum of 24. On the 1st of December the Game will start if we have at least 12 players signed up or after once we do have at least 12 players.
The game will end when all the wolves are lynched, or when the wolves outnumber the other players!
Rules & How To Play:
- There is usually (1) Wolf per every (4) Elves. In a game of (16) there will be (4) wolves.
- Wolves will know who one another are and thus communicate via PM or Skype which (1) Elf they chose to eat in the night phase.
- Once the wolves decide, they will PM the Game Host their victim, which will be revealed in the game by the host.
- Elves will not know who the wolves are. Elves must vote in the game thread ONLY. Outside collaboration is not allowed.
- Once an elf or wolf is killed they can no longer vote in the game, but they are allowed to interact as "Christmas Spirits".
- Insta-Lynched: In a day phase, if an elf receives at least 51% of the votes (eg: there's 11 players and 6 vote against the same person) Insta-lynch is invoked and that person is automatically lynched.
- You may change your vote as many times as you like until day phase concludes or insta-lynch is invoked.
- If an elf misses/does not vote in 2 consecutive day phases, he/she is insta-lynched for inactivity by the game host. All other votes are rendered moot.
- Wolves have up to 48 hours to send the game host their victim. Failure to do so will result in no one being eaten in the night phase.
- As long as at least (1) Wolf communicates the kill to the game host, the wolves will not forfeit their night phase if not all the wolves are present to agree on the victim within the time allotted (eg: if only 2 of the 4 wolves have agreed and time is almost up, those 2 can go ahead and PM the game host the wolfs kill..or which ever wolf/wolves are active at the time).
Every person who signs up to play is PM'd a role by the game host. The roles are assigned randomly. Those roles are as follows:
Every new "day" in the game, the elves vote to hang the person they think is a werewolf. The werewolves also participate in the voting process of the game, and are treated as elves during the day. The person who is lynched may not participate in any further voting.
Every "night" in the game, the werewolves choose someone to kill in secret by PM’ing the victim’s name to the game host. There are usually more than one werewolf in a game so it is the job of the team to come to a consensus and choose one elf to kill per night phase.
Jack Frost gets to freeze one elf to death during the entire game. In this state the elf's true nature is revealed. Jack Frost chooses who he/she will freeze by PM'ing the game host during the night phase. If Jack Frost is eaten or lynched, she/he returns to snow and can no longer participate in the game. Once used Jack Frost will not be able to Freeze another elf to death for the rest of the game.
Ms. Claus can take a poor elf into her home every night after the elves vote who to lynch. Inside her home, an elf is safe for the night. They can't be caught by Jack Frost or a werewolf. If they are a werewolf, they can't turn that night either, they are an elf. Ms. Claus will PM the host which elf they want to protect that night. It doesn't work for who the elves choose lynch during the day. If the werewolf who PMs the host is in Ms. Claus's home, no elf is eaten that night. If Ms. Claus is eaten or lynched she returns to her home, and can no longer participate in the game.
Santa Claus knows who has been naughty or nice, and eating elves is definitely naughty. Santa gets to ask about a player. Is he/she naughty or nice? Santa will PM the host to find out. Santa may reveal his presence to the other elves or keep it hidden. If Santa is eaten or lynched, he returns to his home, and he can no longer participate in the game.
The master wolf is "invisible" to Santa Claus. For this example we will say Tanya is the master wolf. At the beginning of the night phase, Santa Claus may PM the game host with the name "Tanya" and the game host will respond with: "Nice." However, if the elves or Jack Frost chooses to lynch Tanya, his name will show up in red to indicate he was a werewolf this whole time!
HOW TO VOTE:
- For a vote to count, elves must put their vote in the following tag: [ vote ] Name Here [ /vote ] (do not include the spaces).
- The name will appear like this: Name Here and will be counted by the game host.