☆AL Journal's Easter Lockdown Matchup Event!☆
How Does This Work?
At the end of the sign up period, everyone will be placed into a randomly selected group. You will need to make a journal with your group. Points will be given for effort - such as theming your journal, and posting the most.
How Do I Sign-Up?
You can sign up by posting in this thread. Signups will remain open until the end of April 9th. The Matchup event will start on April 10th, and will carry on for 2 weeks.
Again, signups will remain open until the end of April 9th, so please signup before then!
- Anyone already owning a journal can still take part in this event without having to have their other journal locked.
- The members will be left to create their own journals.
- All event journals must include the tag [Matchup] at the beginning of the title.
- Double posting will be picked up on and posts will be removed (points will be deducted for repeat offenders!).
- All the members of the journal must have a member bio in the first post.
- Journals will not be locked at page 50, and you cannot start again.
- No blatant spamming (again, points will be deducted for repeat offenders).
- All other Board and section rules must be followed.
- Most importantly, have fun! :3
The best journal will earn 500 AL Points, which will be shared out between the team members. The categories we judge the winner is as follows:
Most Detailed OP's
: We look for the most detailed member bios (this means both members having an op with detail and substance to the post).
: The matchup journal with the most humorous Title.
Most Creative Journal
: The journal that is most creatively designed for the event - remember to decorate your journal!
Most Active Journal
: The journal with the most posts (not double posts) will be the most active journal! Points are lost for repeat double-posters, so make sure you don't!
|Award Title||Award Icon||Description|
|ALJ Spam King Award||This award will be given to the member who made the highest number of posts in their match up journal by the end of the event.|