Country
      USA
      AL Points

Caution: Raging Lesbain and a Cocky Chap [ Nao-n-Xao]

Name: Naomi
      Alias: Ane
      Shoe size: 8 - 8 1/2
      Bra size.... ahaha.
      Personaility type: Chill yet hyper. Easy to get along with.
      Body Type: Sexy of course. xD
      Sexuality type: Pan. Look it up.
      Favorite Manga: Relay, Psychobusters, Kurohime...to name a few
      Favorite Anime: Wolf's Rain, Code Geass
      Fav Character: Motoko Kusanagi
      Fav RP Character: Ikoe

Little something about myself:

I'm a very out there person at times. Except...for when I'm not. Right now I'm hyper, I can't guarantee I'll be this way 10 minutes from now...who knows, it's now 3 am in the morning, and I'm being told how to play DnD. x3 I'm open to knew things and love meeting new people...

First POST!

Today has been pretty hectic for me. A trusted friend has taken my ex away...who has been fighting with me about pretty much getting back with him for the last 5 days. And now today, I get attacked with accusations of interrogating her about how much she liked him. Though, she liked him way back when I was dating him...and was still all over him. So, if it were anyone else, I wouldn't have cared. Trying to find a job and move out of my house before I am kicked out...things are blah. Anyway, on to happier stories. I have two dogs, brothers named Coby and Prince. I also have a hermit crab named Fredde. I'll post pictures of them later. I'm currently eating red velvet cupcakes and drinking soda. <x< Don't judge me. I haven't had a stomach to eat all day and didn't feel like cooking anything. Um...I'm a freshman in college, going for biology to be a veterinarian...though I'm thinking to switching to massage therapy. Um, I'm an activist. I fight for gay and animal rights usually. I stand up against bullying and all that stuffers that shouldn't be happening. Er...lets see...I'm always on fb...so if you really like, you can ask for my fb...I won't mind. Well..that's about it.

Ciao for Nao.
      Last edited by Anemone-dono; 08-05-2011 at 02:19 AM.
      Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and Feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Kiss Kiss. I donít know whyÖ.what can I do? I donít know. Tracing the reason. Tracing. Tracing. Being drawn in by you, my throbbing circuits began to spin. Iím sure it isnít serious. I just canít be honest. I know your every desireÖ Iím your slave, since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. I wonít hand you over to anyone. Wonít hand you over. Wonít hand you over. Fastening down heart and body. Fastening down. Fastening down. I, who was able to meet you, am the hap-pi-est in the world. Though I surely intend to win. Which one will be able to be tied to tyou? And so love is growing deeper and deeperÖ Iím your slave since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Though the night. Iím your slave.

Broke as hell. . .

Arty

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: I'll be chur slave... (/OxO\)

Hello, welcome to the journals, I see you like to RP, awesome, and you're an activist, I wish I could be more of one.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you and I hope you have fun

Colt Cuddler and Proud of it.

Ashita mo happy. :D

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

lol, there's not much to it. Just do what you can do at the time. Even if it's just standing up for someone you know. Nice to meet chu tew.
      Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and Feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Kiss Kiss. I donít know whyÖ.what can I do? I donít know. Tracing the reason. Tracing. Tracing. Being drawn in by you, my throbbing circuits began to spin. Iím sure it isnít serious. I just canít be honest. I know your every desireÖ Iím your slave, since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. I wonít hand you over to anyone. Wonít hand you over. Wonít hand you over. Fastening down heart and body. Fastening down. Fastening down. I, who was able to meet you, am the hap-pi-est in the world. Though I surely intend to win. Which one will be able to be tied to tyou? And so love is growing deeper and deeperÖ Iím your slave since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Though the night. Iím your slave.

bored waiting for these vids to upload

zzzz

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

hey there Anemone-dono

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Naminť2011: Hello! Chu dun has tew say my whole name, chu can just say Ane if you like.

SECOND POST!!!!

Feeling blah today....possibly because it is 20 degrees over my comfort zone...which is around 75 in Fahrenheit..
      Hmmm, I slept until 2:00 pm only after a nice told shower. My dad's out of the house, so I turned on the air conditioning. I think this weather will even kill my hermit crab. The poor baby. Hmmm, I'll put up pictures of him tomorrow, it'll take far too long on this crappy connection. I haven't done anything today worth mentioning....unless you want me to tell you I put on clothes....lol. Um..I talked on the phone and complained about demonic mondays. I'm glad it is now tuesday. Hmm..that's about it.

Ciao for Nao.

bored waiting for these vids to upload

zzzz

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Okie dokie Ane ^^

wow, that is a hot day O_o. Almost reminds me of when I was in florida for my holiday and it was 105 degrees every day I was there for ten days. >_< (I'm the same, I can't stand a temperature over a certain degree)

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Yeah, it's burning up. But, that's just the temperature inside my house. x3 I think it's over a hundred outside. There's fog everywhere. I thought something had caught on fire...but I think that was me burning my hotdogs.....I'm convinced the fog surrounding my house is either saying I"m in the purgatory known as Silent Hill...oooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's too fucking hot outside.

Broke as hell. . .

Arty

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Iit's hot over here too, I walked 5 miles in 97 degree heat today

and I would be more active in standing up for my beliefs if not for the fact that my parents basically hold me down *sigh*

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@Lambo-san : Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. Well, hopefully, one day you will be able to do as you wish.

Post Three:

Going to get a hair cut today! It's far to hot to have long hair, and it keeps poofing. I think if my hair were shorter, it would be easier to take care of when I'm exercising. I've been doing yoga and zumba. It's fun. I like the dance style. I'll post pictures of my new hair tomorrow, seeing as my appointment is at 6 pm today.

ALRIGHT! AFTER MUCH BAITING....PICTURES OF MY BELOVED PETS!

First up are my beloved puppies. They're born of my other dog named Queenie, who sadly was killed by some cruel soul. But, they're what I have left of her. I love them to death. I just don't love their claws. Ow. ~is covered in scars~

Prince:
      Blue Tongue DDD

Coby:
      Blue tongue

Both Brothers:
      Posing for mommy.

Another:
      They were eating grass lol

This is my hermit crab named Fredde le Camel. <x< It's a bit of a racist joke.....but, with permission from a friend of mine. xD He let me name it. He has quite the personality on him and likes to run. Really, I can stop looking at him and look back and he'll be across the room...and my living room is HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE. He also loves to climb on my arm. And when he gets mad at me, he pinches. Crabby little bugger. lol

Fredde le Camel:
      The Day I first got him...he was interested in my steam account lol

New Shell:

Broke as hell. . .

Arty

Country
      USA
      AL Points

lol my Shepard has the same spots on her tongue, that's so awesome

Bu-buh-buh-BUH-BUUH-BOOOOOOOM!

Ninja'ed

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Cute puppies, and funny crab. =P

Also: Hi. ^^

"Time to turn this battlefield into a hell on earth... if I can get motivated."

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@Lambo-san : Yeah, I love blue tongues. So cute. <x< The chinese legend says a blue tongue means death bite....so...if it's splotches, does that mean that they have a paralysis bite or something?

@Treize Shi-Griv : ~glomps~ HEWWOS!!!!!!!! Tanks chu. Those ish me babies. I still miss their mother, but they're what i have of her, and I cherish them. ANd the crabby I just got this week. So adorable. <3

Post 3: So, I would have said something yesterday, but internets was stupid yesterday. We had a storm blow through, and it knocked out lights in all of the town. The power was back after 30 minutes, but it made the DSL all wild and crazy. So, it just got fixed not too long ago. Hmmm, I had a sandwich yesterday....and I spoke on the phone....that's about it. OH! ANd I made pictures...but that's going in my manga forge thingy... I'll put a link here in a minute.

Note to self....edit this page...also, whatever links I post, I think I'll put them at the beginning of this thread.

Good bye :)

Content

Country
      Costarica
      AL Points

Hello there, Anemone!! I just saw that amazing crab you have!!! Amazing!!! So cute ^______^

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@Dark Lady : Thanks. Fredde appreciates it. :3 He's currently running rampant in his cage, and attempting to pinch me because he wants food. What a demanding crab he is. But I love him all the same.

Alrighty. I'm back guys!

Update: I've been busy with various things. Mostly attempting to keep somewhat of a social life, as well as job applications. We've also been having a lot of electrical storms to knock my net out. Horray! xD Hmm...well, not much else though. I participated in the cosplay dating thing. That was fun. I made two great friends: @Pedobear and @XaoTIKn . I thinks they ish awesome sauce. Hmmm...what else...Um..not much else going on in my life. Yep. Yep. ~whispers~ yep.

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Oh, and i got a new signature. Zen made it. Tis awesome. :3 if you don't see it yet, don't worry, it'll be up soon. :3

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information