• zzzz
  • Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Ashita mo happy. :D

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: I'll be chur slave... (/OxO\)

@_fluX : A pr0no site of course. I go all sorts of places when I get bored. And I've always been well aware, I just don't think about it enough. That's all.

Update:

Nothing. I've been sleeping until about 6 pm for the past [haha I put paste] two days. No idea why, probably just because I wanted to. :3 It rained today, and lightening, and thundered. It was nice.

Question of the day: What's your favourite thing to wake up to?

My answer: Someone whom I love's voice. Not neccessarily a lover, but a good friend or something. This is under the assumption that I had a good nights sleep of course. Since, I obvious have to sleep well to wake up well. But then again, a good nights sleep for me is anywhere from an hour to 12 hours. xD It all depends.

Song of the day: In the Dark - DEV
      Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and Feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Kiss Kiss. I donít know whyÖ.what can I do? I donít know. Tracing the reason. Tracing. Tracing. Being drawn in by you, my throbbing circuits began to spin. Iím sure it isnít serious. I just canít be honest. I know your every desireÖ Iím your slave, since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. I wonít hand you over to anyone. Wonít hand you over. Wonít hand you over. Fastening down heart and body. Fastening down. Fastening down. I, who was able to meet you, am the hap-pi-est in the world. Though I surely intend to win. Which one will be able to be tied to tyou? And so love is growing deeper and deeperÖ Iím your slave since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Though the night. Iím your slave.

Delicious Herd

No Mood

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

of course you do, lawl.

i like to wake up to...hmm...well, a lot of things....

i guess if i can give any answer it would have to be a half naked girl beside me...or on top....it's a tie between those two positions....
      Stop taking me seriously.

The Nickname Archive
        Spoiler:  

Something to make your day a little brighter
      • At the end of The Dark Knight Rises, Batman saves Gotham City from the nuclear blast by flying the bomb out of the city and into the ocean, later on it is revealed that Bruce Wayne somehow survived the blast and has started a life with Catwoman (Anne Hathaway), also, if it wasn't obvious, Joseph Gordon Levitt becomes Robin.
      • Bruce Willis is a ghost all along in The Sixth Sense
      • Dumbledore dies at the end of Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
      • Christian Bale's engineer in The Prestige is his twin brother
      • Edward Norton faked Jessica Biel's death so they can be together in The Illusionist
      • At the end of Oldboy, they reveal that Mi-Do, Oh Dae-Su's love interest is his daughter, Lee Woo-Jin hypnotised the both of them into falling in love when they meet, making it his ultimate revenge.
      • Nicole Kidman and her kids were dead the whole time in The Others.
      • Samuel L. Jackson, who helps Bruce Willis realize his super powers, is a mass murderer, causing train wrecks to find someone who has super powers.
      • Al Pacino is the devil and Keanu Reeves is his son in Devil's Advocate.
      • Norman Bates dresses up as his mother when he goes off killing people in Psycho, all the while his actual mother was in his basement, dead.
      • The Planet of the Apes is Earth.
      • Soylent Green is people.

• In Girl with the Dragon tattoo, the brother is a murderer, and the victim was in aussieland all along, but the reporter STILL goes to jail.
      • At the end of Red Dead Redemption, you die. There's nothing you can do about it. You will die. Then you can play out the complete ending as his son...who is like 20...and sounds like a 5 year old...yey.

• At the end of Game of Thrones Eddard Stark is killed by Joffery Baratheon for treason when he found out that Joffery was actually the son of Cersei and Jaime Lannister when he was crowned king after Robert Baratheon's death. Daenerys Targaryen was found out to be a "dragon" after she had her brother, Viserys Targaryen killed and her husband, Khal Drogo, and her unborn son died.

• Private Ryan doesn't die.
      • In Citizen Kane, Rosebud is Kane's sled from when he was a kid and was burnt at the end of the movie.
      • Andy escapes Shawshank Prison through the sewer system and was later joined by Red, Morgan Freeman's character, after he was paroled in Zihuatanejo
      • Seabiscuit wins the race
      • Rocky wins. Then loses. Then wins. Then Apollo dies and Rocky goes to Russia and wins again. Then he becomes an arm wrestling truck driver. Or something like that.
      • Charlie inherits the Chocolate Factory from Willy Wonka
      • Frodo destroys the ring, Gollum dies.
      • At the end of Old Yeller, Travis shoots the dog.
      • In the Matrix, Neo is the one.
      • Ilsa gets on the plane with Lazlo. Rick stays in Casablanca.
      • In Fight Club, Tyler Durden, Brad Pitt's character, is just Edward Norton's character's split personality.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

I: Qui-Gon Jinn dies, the Gungans win, Obi-Wan Kenobi will train Anakin Skywalker
      II: Amidala and Anakin hook up and Amidala gets knocked up, Anakin finds his dying mother and kills off all the Sand People that imprisoned her, the clone wars start.
      III: Count Dooku dies, General Greivous dies, Anakin joins Palpatine, who at this point is revealed to be Darth Sidious, gets cool black suit and changes his name to Darth Vader, Amidala has twins, Luke and Leia Skywaker, then dies
      IV: Luke kisses Leia, they escape Death Star, Luke blows up the death Star
      V: Vader is Luke's father, Han gets frozen by Boba Fett
      VI: Han's thawed, Jabba the Hutt and Boba Fett dies, Emperor Palpatine is killed by Darth Vader, by throwing him into the death star's reactor shaft, who is then later saved by Luke, only to have him die a few minutes later, the second death star gets blown up and they all live happily ever after...even the ewoks.

• In Kill Bill Volume 2, The Bride eventually kills Bill.
      • At the end of Avatar, the main character joins the Na'vi
      • Doug was on the roof of the hotel all along in The Hangover
      • Marley the dog dies at the end of Marley and Me

Have a nice day.
      \
      Quote Originally Posted by A wise man View Post
      remember, remember the 5th of October.
      The excrement treason and plot
      I know of no reason why the excrement treason
      Should ever be forgot

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@_fluX : I know, I know. What's up with the new siggy date thingy?

And that's a good answer. Half naked girls are sexy. BUt completely naked girls are sexy as well. In fact, more sexy than naked guys, but everyone knows women tend to be sexier naked anyway. Nyu offense.

Update:

I stayed in bed all day again today. I"m a little tired, but oh well. Um..I spent most of my day in a moral blackhole due to an overwhelming feeling of helplessness. So, yep. <x< there's a secret message in there. Anyway. Um...that's about it. I get a PS3 tomorrow. I'm trading with my friend for my 360. So yey! RED DEAD REDEMPTION HERE I COME!!!!
      Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and Feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Kiss Kiss. I donít know whyÖ.what can I do? I donít know. Tracing the reason. Tracing. Tracing. Being drawn in by you, my throbbing circuits began to spin. Iím sure it isnít serious. I just canít be honest. I know your every desireÖ Iím your slave, since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. I wonít hand you over to anyone. Wonít hand you over. Wonít hand you over. Fastening down heart and body. Fastening down. Fastening down. I, who was able to meet you, am the hap-pi-est in the world. Though I surely intend to win. Which one will be able to be tied to tyou? And so love is growing deeper and deeperÖ Iím your slave since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Though the night. Iím your slave.

Delicious Herd

No Mood

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

the date is when i started a bet with dark lady that i don't voice out my perverted nature to anyone. so, i can't talk about half naked girls right now... DDD:

what was the reason for all this moral blackhole and feeling of helplessness, miss?

hope you enjoy red dead

The Nickname Archive
        Spoiler:  

• At the end of The Dark Knight Rises, Batman saves Gotham City from the nuclear blast by flying the bomb out of the city and into the ocean, later on it is revealed that Bruce Wayne somehow survived the blast and has started a life with Catwoman (Anne Hathaway), also, if it wasn't obvious, Joseph Gordon Levitt becomes Robin.
      • Edward Norton faked Jessica Biel's death so they can be together in The Illusionist
      • At the end of Oldboy, they reveal that Mi-Do, Oh Dae-Su's love interest is his daughter, Lee Woo-Jin hypnotised the both of them into falling in love when they meet, making it his ultimate revenge.
      • Samuel L. Jackson, who helps Bruce Willis realize his super powers, is a mass murderer, causing train wrecks to find someone who has super powers.
      • Norman Bates dresses up as his mother when he goes off killing people in Psycho, all the while his actual mother was in his basement, dead.

• In Girl with the Dragon tattoo, the brother is a murderer, and the victim was in aussieland all along, but the reporter STILL goes to jail.
      • At the end of Red Dead Redemption, you die. There's nothing you can do about it. You will die. Then you can play out the complete ending as his son...who is like 20...and sounds like a 5 year old...yey.

• At the end of Game of Thrones Eddard Stark is killed by Joffery Baratheon for treason when he found out that Joffery was actually the son of Cersei and Jaime Lannister when he was crowned king after Robert Baratheon's death. Daenerys Targaryen was found out to be a "dragon" after she had her brother, Viserys Targaryen killed and her husband, Khal Drogo, and her unborn son died.

• In Citizen Kane, Rosebud is Kane's sled from when he was a kid and was burnt at the end of the movie.
      • Andy escapes Shawshank Prison through the sewer system and was later joined by Red, Morgan Freeman's character, after he was paroled in Zihuatanejo
      • Rocky wins. Then loses. Then wins. Then Apollo dies and Rocky goes to Russia and wins again. Then he becomes an arm wrestling truck driver. Or something like that.
      • In Fight Club, Tyler Durden, Brad Pitt's character, is just Edward Norton's character's split personality.

I: Qui-Gon Jinn dies, the Gungans win, Obi-Wan Kenobi will train Anakin Skywalker
      II: Amidala and Anakin hook up and Amidala gets knocked up, Anakin finds his dying mother and kills off all the Sand People that imprisoned her, the clone wars start.
      III: Count Dooku dies, General Greivous dies, Anakin joins Palpatine, who at this point is revealed to be Darth Sidious, gets cool black suit and changes his name to Darth Vader, Amidala has twins, Luke and Leia Skywaker, then dies
      VI: Han's thawed, Jabba the Hutt and Boba Fett dies, Emperor Palpatine is killed by Darth Vader, by throwing him into the death star's reactor shaft, who is then later saved by Luke, only to have him die a few minutes later, the second death star gets blown up and they all live happily ever after...even the ewoks.

Have a nice day.
      \
      Should ever be forgot

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@_fluX : But...isn't by telling me you have a perverted nature...you're voicing your perverted nature? And also, I'm sure half naked girls can be looked at from an artistic point of view? C:

<x< think on it.

And I hope so to. ^x^ I so excided.

Delicious Herd

No Mood

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

that's about all i can say without losing the bet, lawl. can't talk about naked girls in any way, it will be taken in all the same, lawl. <<

i can think all i can on it, i don't think i'll get it. S:

i've never actually played it before...maybe i'll try it as well.

The Nickname Archive
        Spoiler:  

Have a nice day.
      \
      Should ever be forgot

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@_fluX : I see. I see. Well, Red Dead Redemption ish awesome. Mmmm, cowboys...makes me remember the days of pretending to be a cow girl...and sometimes a stereotypical mexican... <x< I had a sombrero and a 10 gallon cowboy hat...I played them both. xD But they weren't bloody or anything...just stupid..I'm sure they were stupid. lol

Update:

So, I had an awesome day yesterday. Spent some time with some friends, took a picture or two, picture sent stuffs... um...I got the PS3 to play and I luffles it. Meanwhile, my xbox did a years worth updating...I got genuine Italian pizza...it was delicious. <x< I mean...actual Italians made my pizza..and the guy was really nice. We sat there and watched him make it for us. It was a cheese and black olive pizza. I love olives. <3 Um...I sat i the rain and munched on it with a large sprite. Then I gave my dogs a bath....they succeeded in knocking over everything in my bathroom, including almost killing themselves by knocking off my flat iron. But, they calmed a little when I poured warm water on them. They like wandering off...so i have to protect them from fleas and ticks. But then they were afraid of the lightening storm..so they barked at my door all day trying to get back in. I fed them the part of the pizza i couldn't eat. He bottom of the crust was too hard..but I have trouble eating toast sometimes because it chafes the roof of my mouth. So, it's not the guys fault. Um...then I finished it off with 4 and a half hours of playing red dead redemption. I'm such an american. xD

Complexity Of a God.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone-dono View Post
      ...So, everything is according to plan.
      Haha, Totally sounded like an evil genius there.

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@XaoTIKn : "Cause I'm an evil genius." in the words of Kokujo...I forgot the same of that show/game...but I loved it. xD

You're such an American :3 - next time hold the olives on that pizza and I'm game ;D
      ..also, I think I've lurked in this here journal before, but now I'm not sure anymore.. 'sup? ;o
      No one ever listens to Zathras.

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@belsammael : lol indeed, I am an american. ~nod~ But I cannot be another, for I was born and raised here, and have never known another country. Aside from my lovely friends in other countries that enlighten me to the ways of the world that is. And I could tell him to put the olives more on a different place.. <x< I can't HOLD the olives...well...I could..but then I'd eat them. For I love olives so. And I think you have as well, but that is all fine and well. Nothing really is going on, being american. xD Really though, I'm playing video games because I have no job and no where to go. But, at least the game is fun.

Update:

Well, the past few days have been spent playing Red Dead Redemption. I started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops as well...but decided I hated it as soon as I ran out of racist jokes to make while being bum rushed by russians, a variety of asians, and I think there was a german mentioned somewhere in there......anyway, I really hated that game. The mindless killing was only fun for so long, and I find the story lacking. Maybe I have to reach the end to really grasp it, but as of now, it pisses me off. x3 Hmm...and phone time. I have three good friends who I spend day and night on the phone with, talking about video games, day to day events such as Amy Winehouse's death...(R.I.P - she will be missed <3 ), and which of my friends has a crush on who, and what said person is like. Yep, tipical girl to guy gossip....I so rarely talk to female friends... Is this wierd? Hmm...what else...broke a fight up between my lovable mutts. Of course they weren't so lovable then. I didn't see what caused the fight or I would do my best to prevent it. But the best i can do is to interfere and dish out the punishment. I suppose I'll get the brunt of it when I take them to my new apartment huh? x3

Delicious Herd

No Mood

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

yes, black ops is a really mindless game.

how have you been Naomi....Ane...Ani..?

are you able to bring pets in said new apartment? o:

The Nickname Archive
        Spoiler:  

Have a nice day.
      \
      Should ever be forgot

Oh, such an American yet so obviously not.. but then again you'll always be you.. ;D - as for mutts, go you <3 - even though sometimes it's best just to let them argue and settle who's to be the Top Mutt and who wwill be forever the Underdog.... - as long as they always remember that you're the true leader of the pack.. - also, yay for olives in places >_> - and for having fun times in general ;D

When will there be a new apartment? :3
      No one ever listens to Zathras.

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@_fluX : Agreed. I've been well, tired all day from staying up all night, and being awakened at 8 am by friends lol. Though today I slept until 11, but that was only because my friend had to cut the grass. And yep, I have to pay 300 bucks each because they're 5 pounds over the 100 bucks limit. x3 And then 10 bucks per month. lol, they'd better start working the corner, cause they're fucking expensive. xD

@belsammael : OxO wazzat mean? lol And yesh, I will always be me, and never another. That would be boring. And I let small squabbles happen, but sometimes, it's just rediculous. But, maybe next time I'll let it happen. My hand can't take much more of this. ~rubs her bruised fingers~ x3 Despite all my dicipline, they still love me. <3 I luffles doggies. They don't often do bad things, so I don't dicipline them, but I don't have much of a voice for shouting at them. I think they laugh at my stupid little girl voice. xD And they know I be leader of the pack. I'm more worried for my friend. I tell him not to let them do certain things, but he lets them anyway. I fear they're gonna walk all over him. xD <x< Fun times with olives? I should be moving into my new apartment on the 20th...but they haven't called me to sign the lease yet, though they said they would. I'm getting a little impatient.

Update:

RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! We're having a lot of rain storms lately. It rained off and on all night. ANd again another thunderstorm this morning. But, I suppose it's good for the crops. For those of you who don't know, I live in an agricultural setting. I'll post pictures of where I live tomorrow. It's pretty. It's just really boring. I don't have any sort of driving liscense or a car, which is pretty much required to live here. Hence why I stay home most of the day (Unless I go to the library or the nearby coffee cafe owned by some cousins) and spend my time playing video games or talking on the phone. Hmm...oh, yesterday I made a new signature for myself. I feel a little proud. It's been a long time since I made a siggy, and I think it's my best one yet. :3 Yep, that's about it.

Question of the day: What's your most valued social truth?

My answer: My most valued social truth is that people will always fear what they do not/do not attempt to understand. Therefore, anyone that does not understand me can never hope to be my friend. I rather like the way I am, green gir hats and all. And so many times I've had to deal with people trying to change me into what society thought was proper. I'm not socially awkward, and I know how to handle myself in any situation. I'm a girl with much charisma, but still people don't always like what they hear. I might not be a main stream, man chasing, label wearing girl, but that doesn't make me any less awesome. It's just those people who don't attempt to understand, or at least accept that they don't understand and may never do so, that can't handle this awesome. ;3

I was gonna rant about something else here...but I forgot what the fuck it was.

Your turn.

Delicious Herd

No Mood

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

poor dogs forced into prostitution DDD:

The Nickname Archive
        Spoiler:  

Have a nice day.
      \
      Should ever be forgot

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information