• Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Complexity Of a God.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points
      Nights stood at the ready. The whimpy traitor? Oh he would show him. While he was piloting what to do next he was swept up into Lazs' attack. It was all a blur of time next think he knew he was hurtling toward damn near the speed of light. Now was the time to think fast. He attempted to roll out of the force pushing him down it didn't work. He hot the ground hard and fast. It was a type of pain previously thought impossible. Indeed it was not. Still he stood slowly as Laz walked away. "Heh. Is that all you've got? You Pansy."

Nights honestly did not have much fight left. Las must've been able to tell as he kept walking. He was not going to lose. Not like this. Nights began an all out sprint as Laz headed toward the car. As he reached the car he shifted his shoulder ramming the car and flipping it. He jumped up and busted through the window taking advantage of a stunned laz. Nights grabbed his throat throwing him out of the car as hard as he could. Indenting the ground with a thus as he his with is what he would imagine being as much force as he had just been hurled with. Chains appeared from the ground in what would seem very real as the bound him and his wings to the ground. Nights immediately jumped on top of him and began hitting him in the face as hard as he could.

"Put me...in my...place?" Each pause he hit Laz again. Striking him harder and harder. Finally he got up satisfied that he had gotten him back. He released him and stepped away. "Next time I will injury more than your face Laz. Next time I will break your wings off." Feeling that a retaliation was in order he let himself become invisible as he hurried off. He picked up the boy gone lizard as the two became invisible he hurried off so he could look at the wounds. And see what he could do about it.

OOC: Please be gentle about possible spelling and grammar errors. I just typed this whole thing on my phone.

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄  ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

Darren could feel the rush of wind as he was being carried by the kid. He wanted to shift into something to escape, but it wasn't going to work. "H-Hey... Put me down.." he managed to get out, but blacked out within moments again.

---

Lazarel rolled over in pain, feeling the force that was holding him down leave with Nights and that Chameleon's escape. He pushed himself up, then rested on both knees before his head lolled backwards. "Deadwulf... Let's get back to Titan.." he muttered, before slowly picking himself up and throwing his body into the drivers seat. "Come on, we're rich now, remember?"

---

Something was wrong.

Shade was fighting against a virus in the system, it had been injected only moments before, freezing the transaction and then reversing it. He growled, whoever had done this had chose the perfect time to do so. "Come on..." he urged, before finally sealing the virus away in the siphon. The transfer continued as normal, but with the slow speeds after the virus attack, there was no way they'd get all of it.

"Damn it!" Shade shouted, slamming a fist against the counter. He quickly opened a signal pathway and found where the virus had been sent from.

It was right outside the Monument.
      | |
      All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey... I went for a walk, on a winter's day. I'll be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. California dreamin', on such a winters day...

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      AL Points

Crap. Someone had followed her. Bianca quickly disconnected herself from the system. There was no doubt about it. Those from V.net were masterminds when it came to computer systems. She had dealt with people who proclaimed to be experts, but she outsmarted them all. After all, no one had been able to trace her as a hacker. Ever. This is the first time someone had managed to trace her back. And now they knew her location which was not good at all. Having stopped the transaction had paid a heavy price. She only hoped what she had done had been of some benefit to BROADSWORD at least. " Darren! We have to go back now!" She said through the ear piece. All she was met with was silence. " Darren? Darren!" No one answered. "Shit." Bianca tried to connect to BROADSWORD. Luckily, she knew where Darren was. "Hey! I managed to stop V.net from getting all the money but they tracked me down. I can't afford to stay here any longer." She explained all the while she ran to Darren's location. "Darren is down and out. I'll go find him but we need to be transported back now! I'll give the go when I find him." And she disconnected, not even waiting for a reply; not even knowing if Charon would oblige or not.

I turn up every now and then

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

OOC: I'm baaaaack!!

There were sounds of fighting outside but Vixen was too interested in the money that would soon be hers. With the money and her powers, she could do anything. Get back at everyone who ever hurt her. Her fingers twitched with anticipation. She couldn't wait.

Suddenly though, the transaction began to go down - it was reversing and Vixen growled. "What is it?" She demanded, watching Shade type in codes and do several other complicated matters. He didn't look too happy and Vixen knew something was wrong. "Shall I go deal with it?" She asked when he had found the signal.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksabre View Post
      Shana you stay now.

It is law. SHanananananananbonanafifomonanafanafanafofanaShan a must stay.

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄  ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

OOC: SHANA-BO-NANA

IC:

Shade slammed his fist into the metal counter. "Bear with me, Vix" he said, using a nick-name? he thought, quickly pushing his shades up the bridge of his nose before pulling his PDA from his jeans. "Take this, and follow the yellow dot, it's a trace on the BROADSWORD hackers computer, if you can, kill it with your powers" he put the PDA in her hand.

"It makes us look better" he added, before forcing a smile and turning to his laptop. "I'll start re-enforcing the transfer, take the boat and head on over, we'll be fine" before tapping keys harder than usual, his fingers blurring as the curled around the keys.

---

Charon put the headset to the white desk hard, putting a finger to his forehead as he thought. The decorated soldier that sat only feet away, his grey streaked hair brushed and oiled back to square his firm chin, his collar turned down and pressed neatly as they pointed to his many medals and ribbons. When he spoke, it sounded like gravel churning in a bucket.

"Charon, you understand we need to start deploying IRONHIDE into this situation, the Monument was a social and political-"

"Do not get me started on that damned project, Major" Charon warned. The last thing his recruits needed were eight-feet tall, super-powered titans with a desire to use scrolls and seals on their two-inch thick armor. "I'm not providing a Source code so you can power an army"

The Major shifted in his seat, bringing a cup of coffee to his lips. "You'll have to comply, the President will be issuing a military deployment, and he'll have control of this department of yours soon"

"Bull-shit" Charon retorted. "The White House knows nothing of BROADSWORDS operations, do they know we stopped Mr. Obama from taking four bullets to the head in the past two months?"

"I'll kindly remind you that you refer to him as 'President' Obama, Dr. Charon" the Major replied, his voice stern and matter-of-factly.

"And I'll remind you, Major, that we've been above Presidential order for almost ten years" Charon replied. "I have two field agents containing a situation you failed to see, now let me do my job and you can adorn your jacket with another medal after I'm done"

The Major looked down to place the cold coffee on the desk, before standing up and turning to leave. "BROADSWORD will be under military control within two weeks, it's out of all our hands" he said, before turning and leaving, a metaphor to the reality of the situation.
      | |
      All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey... I went for a walk, on a winter's day. I'll be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. California dreamin', on such a winters day...

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Shade handed her the PDA and she smirked, "Don't worry...I can take care of it." She said as she walked back towards the elevator. She took it back down to the bottom and headed outside. The device informed her she was close to the hacker. Vixen turned and ran towards the signal. She was heading towards a girl - she could see her running and as she got closer, Vixen smiled.

Her hand splayed out in front of her and a dark wall appeared in front of the hacker, stopping her from going any further. "Well...well...well...you're the trash that has been ruining our operation." She said, chucking the PDA to the floor as shadows began to peel away from their spots to swirl around her, "Unfortunately, you won't be hacking anything ever again!" And with that, a shadow shot forward, going to stab the girl.

Shana you stay now.

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄  ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

OOC: Revival FTW, @Stray

Titan watched as Vixen shot out of the building, then turned to Nix with a smile. "We can leave Shade here to complete the transaction, since the authorities will be too focused on the blast.." he got up, reloading his pistol before holstering it in a leg pouch. He straightened up, cracking his knuckles, before dropping a rough palm outwards, an offer to help Nix up.

"..Come on, we've got some cash to splash" he said cheerfully, the light of the office shining off of the thin lens of his dark shades, erasing the fear-inducing figure, and replacing it with a gruff, fatherly figure.
      | |

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      AL Points

Following Darren's signal, Bianca ran to his location. Alas she found him unconscious on the floor. "Darren! Darren!" She moved him, calling his name. But her words only met air. He had completely blacked out. Checking his body, Bianca searched for signs of injury but found none. At least outside he was fine. She hoped inside he was just as fine as well. Connecting to BROADSWORD, Bianca called out to them. "I found Darren! He's definitely unconscious. Teleport us immediately!" She said. But at that precise moment, a young girl entered the premises. She seemed very young, in her early teens perhaps. Small in stature and with a pretty face. The moment she spoke, she was everything but that pretty face. Shame but that's how it usually was. Bianca narrowed her brown eyes at the girl. It seemed ridiculous that she spoke as if she planned on killing her. Which apparently that was her intention as it was made evident from the attack the girl launched at her. A solidified streak of shadow, darted towards her, aiming to stab her. Following her reflexes, Bianca moved sideways, rolling on the floor and getting back up to her knees. Hell. The girl did plan on killing her. What the hell was her problem? Since when did little girls went around attempting murder. This was all too messed up.

"BROADSWORD! Get us out of here now!! WE HAVE TO ABORT!!" Bianca cried through the ear piece. If they didn't get out now, they would be as good as dead. Darren could perhaps fight the girl but he was knocked out. And her well...her powers were only effective on computerized systems. They did little to no good on human beings.

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄  ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Charon ripped the headset off the desk, "Bianca, that's a negative, get Chameleon on his feet and move! I can only give you so long before we drop in ourselves" he held the earpiece up, looking through the glass window in front of him as he watched the Major speak to some scientists. Charon could tell what they were thinking, but what he saw wasn't good.

Don't let him onto anything he thought, trying to shift their state of mind, but it wouldn't work. The Major smiled, patting the scientists on the shoudlers before turning to leave. Idiots, he thought, the ear piece feeling more like a weapon that an actual device.

---

Darren felt a hand on his chest, before he slowly came to. He heard a familiar voice shouting about BROADSWORD, piecing together the voice until he realized it was Bianca. He tried opening his eyes, but he couldn't do anything. His brain was refusing to pull himself up. Fighting the paralysis, he rolled over and pushed upwards, spitting blood onto the floor as he coughed.

"Bianca... Who are we.." he said, before spotting the young girl ahead of him, with shadows flying around. He saw Bianca dodge the shadowy spear, realizing the girl must be with Villain.net. "Bianca.. let me..." he started, standing up, shifting from the feet upwards into his reptilian form, the thigh muscles splitting into two thick bones, and fierce claws curling from the three toes and four claws. He pulled his hoodie over his head, his amber eyes slitting into piercing jewels.

"Let me Fight" he said, before standing ready to counter the young girls moves.
      | |

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      AL Points

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Bianca snapped back. He surely understood perfectly their situation right now. He must definitely know that they had engaged in battle with someone from Villain.net. And yet, he wanted them to move? To run? What was so difficult about getting them out of there? What the hell was Charon thinking? "Tch. Fine. But if something happens to us, I'm making you responsible for it." She said before disconnecting. She didn't care he was in charge. She didn't care if he was the leader. And she could care less that he had re-downloaded her approved and safe power. Bianca was blunt and honest, saying things as she saw them. Authority did not mean much to her. If any, it just meant someone who happened to be above her in making decisions. Nothing more, nothing less.

As if on cue, Darren began to gain consciousness, moving about and speaking, though a bit incoherently. Then, mustering up his strength from wherever, he morphed into a reptile form and stood, prepared to fight. "No. We have to get out of here now. No doubt the little girl will just try and stop us. So while we make a run for it, you fight off whatever she throws at us." Bianca said. Everything had gotten out of hand now. So much that it was even ridiculous. Her scientific and rational mind could not comprehend it. It bothered her Charon's unwillingness to help them escape. And it bothered her that a little girl was attempting to kill them. One thing was certain though, once she was out of that chaos, Charon had some questions he would have to answer. "Let's go!" And she started running.

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Vixen smirked as she heard the girl scream into some form of microphone connected to an earpiece. That practically confirmed she had the virus planter. "Don't worry, I'll make this quick~" She cooed softly. The girl was fast, but Vixen could tell that it would only go so far. The boy - who must of been unconcious - suddenly started to move and Vixen narrowed her eyes. He was familiar. He shifted into his reptillian form and Vixen clapped her hands, "It's you! The boy I stopped fighting with that pop star." She smirked, "My, my, still weak then. Unfortunately for you I'm not as leniant with fighting now. Your friend almost ruined our whole operation. Almost. But, I'm still going to kill you." She giggled as she advanced further. The girl was still yelling into her head piece and Vixen twitched, "Hey! I'm not a little girl! I'm 18!" and her eyes rolled as they started running. "Sorry, but you're going to follow my path..."

Vixen splayed her hands forward and Dark walls began rushing on either side of the two, before cutting them off and forcing them to go another way. The path then split off and formed a maze around them both - the only exit heading straight for Vixen. The walls were at least 50 ft high and they moulded and shifted making escape next to impossible. "Let's have some fun!" She yelled, setting off 4 dark masses of shadows - heading to find their victims.

Shana you stay now.

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄  ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Darren dodged past the walls trying to block him off, but could see it wouldn't get him anywhere. "It's the shadow kid" he hissed to Bianca, "She can fly, and she's a bloody nuisance, trust me" he almost collided with another Dark Wall when he heard the girl shout out something about 'fun'.

"Aw hell" he hissed, before turning on his clawed foot and watching the four dark masses heading directly towards him like missiles. He turned back, grabbing Bianca and putting her on his back, before running through the corridors. His feet hit the floor with thick impact, cracking the concrete slabs with each step. However, their escape was short-lived when the next corner revealed the girl standing alone.

"Dammit.." he hissed, before putting Bianca down. "Come on then, Shadow Kid, let's see what you've got he held his fists up, spacing his clawed feet and letting his long reptilian tail swish behind him, the scales low above the ground. He watched the girl instinctively, waiting for her to attack so he would be ready to counter, or - if need be - fight back.
      | |

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      AL Points

"Dammit..." Bianca cursed, seeing the tall dark walls surround them. They moved about, but it was clear they were not leading them to the exit. This was a moment in which she dared curse her downloaded abilities. If she had chosen something else, something more useful, then she would be a lot more help to Darren. All she could do was just run and depend on him to protect her which was equally something she did not like very much. It wasn't that she was arrogant or prideful, but she wasn't the type to rely on others or depend on others. Since being alone was pretty much the order of the day for her considering her busy parents, she would take care of herself and not depend on parents who were never around. As such, she developed a sense of independence and avoiding relying on others. Suddenly, four dark masses headed straight towards them. Bianca gasped, eyes wide opened. At that moment, she felt her body being lifted against her will as Darren placed her on his back. Thanks to his quick thinking and swift moves, they had outran the danger from before but only to face yet another danger: the girl.

Bianca continued to inwardly curse her uselessness. She was proud of her abilities but they did little to no good right now. Even so, she wanted to do something. She had to escape. Hell, what was taking Charon so long to interfere? Why wouldn't he help them for Christ's sake?! He better have a damn good explanation for it. Bianca's genius mind began to machinate and she wondered what she could use her powers for that would be of help. What could she do? How could she help in the escape? She looked around, quickly analyzing her opponent's moves, scanning her surroundings. And that's when it hit her. She opened her laptop. "Darren stay close to me. We'll need to stay together after I'm done here." Entering once more into the building's system, Bianca hacked her way through the lighting control. It was intact. Good. It meant she wouldn't have any problems cracking it. Although that is something she could do in a few minutes, she did not have the time for it. As such, she chose to rely on her virus abilities and inserted one into the system. In a matter of seconds, it had successfully destroyed it causing the entire building to become swallowed in darkness. Bianca closed her laptop, eliminating the only system providing light. Now she couldn't see anything, but neither could the girl. Bianca approached Darren, tugging on his arm. "Let's get out now. Before our eyes become accustomed to the dark and she can see us again."

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄  ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Darren felt the tug, his reptilian eyes instantly adjusting. Bianca had managed to kill the lights, blinding the girl so they could escape, but they'd need to do it quickly, the gun that hung below the girls shoulder looked deadly.

"All right, let's go" he said, before placing Bianca onto his back so they could travel quickly. Darren didn't find the dark to much of a pain, and he knew that to Bianca, things might get a bit weird. He hit the fire-escape door, slamming it open with his shoulder to find himself in a large staircase.

"Which direction?" he said, his head turning back to the the door he'd burst through, hoping the girl hadn't managed to find them already.
      | |

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Vixen smirked as the two turned the corner. They were trapped. "Nowhere to go." She called as a shadow rose behind her. Darren got into an attack position and Vixen smirked, "Oh please, Lizard face - call me Vixen." She said. However, just as she was about to launch her attack, the lights went, plunging Vixen into darkness. "What?" She couldn't see the two. She couldn't even see her walls or her shadows. Wait...her shadows. There was no light. She yelled in frustration. She would have to use dark wall and her flight.

She heard movement and a rush to the side of her. They had run past her. "No!!" Vixen whirled around - still blinded - as she heard a door slam open and she headed towards it. "You are not getting away!" She reached for her gun and shot into the darkness towards the new light from the fire exit. She ran towards it. She wasn't going to let them escape.

Shana you stay now.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread Information