  • zzzz
  • Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Results 46 to 60 of 317

    1. #46
      Rocket ship potter!

      Dendrophilia's Avatar
      Jun 2011
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      21
      AL Points
      0

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Name: Barri Wevesa
      Age: 19
      Gender: Female
      Alliance: Hero.com
      Codename: 97495: Sleeper.
      Powers: Ring of fire, Light Beam, Super Strength, and Shadow Manipulation.
      Appearance: A bit on the tall side, Barri's height archs up to a 5'11 willowy frame of a dancer that includes a long pair of legs and a slim, long neck. Jet, black hair that often falls down to lay along her waist is braided and twisted up into a tight bun on the back of her head; which is often complimented with a hair pin. Two small pieces of hair trailing down and curling beneath either eye to compliment her face. Her skin is a honey-brown. Her eyes are the color of brandy, the reddish-brown eyes often staring lazily from behind long lashes. If she's returning from a dance class, which is quite often, she is wearing a skirted leotard with black tights and jazz shoes. Her casual wardrobe consist of loose, blue jeans and a white beater or t-shirt. Barri is known for being the intimidating beauty.
      Short Bio: Coming from a mixed family of Cherokee and Anglo-Saxon, people assumed she might be a bit more cultured. How wrong they were. Barri currently attends a dancing school for Acrobats and has a sister that she currently lives with. She usually used to run around with gangs in High School but is currently treasuring her legs not being broken before her career lifts off. Her reputation hasn't gone done any despite her lack of abusing the general law.

      Her tongue softened the chocolate-glazed biscotti that she had been chewing on for the pass five minutes without much results, Barri's only sinful snack this month. She had been waiting over ten minutes for her friend to come and drive her back home. Back slumped against the wall and her legs getting chilled from the cold floor, she was starting to get a bit impatient. Her jeans were low on her hips, showing the tiniest slip of her black dancing dress beneath it that she was too lazy to change from. Her fingers grazed along her iphone screen, scrolling through the web before her nail tapped against the email tab. Her eyes glanced up at the new spam in her inbox that her spam box failed to catch, as always. She checked a group of emails that she didn't recognize, eyes only momentarily noticing one named www.Hero.com.

      Once deleted, she began to look through her emails that she did recognize that was from friends and several people from her old school. Yawning, she read through them before the message was suddenly closed and instead another message automatically opened. Her brows arched high, before she sat up a bit and furrowed her brows.

      “The fuck...”

      She recognized the name of the email as one she had deleted before, before blinking and reading the vague-looking message. Smelt of infection.

      www.hero.com

      We hope to hear from you soon!

      “What is this? A facebook app? Fuck you facebook.” Again, she deleted it and moved to click sign out but before she could, the message opened once more. She leaned in closer, intent on just signing out again before she noticed the same message again with a little more at the end.

      We hope to hear from you soon! So please click the link, Barri.

      “Okay. Creepin' in yo windows.” She gave a nervous glance up before looking back down at the message with a scrunch of her nose. “Screw it.” She tapped the link, awaiting for it to open as the browser brought it up in a new link. She looked at the spread sheet, not as worried when she noticed they didn't ask for personal information. She browsed the powers and found herself a bit bored at the list before shrugging and tapping a small selection, she preferred. Barri's lips twisted up, the unpleasant image of superman appearing within her mind causing her to regret her choice. Heroes were annoying. Now completed, she submitted the form and was surprised at the request of a thumb print.

      “Cute.”

      Placing her thumb on the pad of her phone, it completed it with a small noise and began its download. She waited, wondering exactly where she would even be able to access such a program, it completed after a few minutes. Then nothing. She glanced up at the clock in the dance hallway before she slowly climbed up from her place on the floor. “Awesome. Now I can go all 'Flame On!' on somebody.” A flash of fire spread out around her in a circle that sent the undertone of red to her eyes alight and a hard gasp to escape from her pink lips. Barri looked around frantically before the water sprinklers came in a twist of metal and a flow of water that fell over her in a heavy rain.

      “W...What?!” Hearing several screams and the ringing of the emergency exit opening, she decided that this was the right time to escape the hall. She shoved her phone deep in her pocket, trying to keep it from the water as she left the dance hall. Leaving a half-eaten biscotti behind her.
      Last edited by Dendrophilia; 07-09-2011 at 10:40 AM.

    2. #47
      Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

      Achy

      Indyo's Avatar
      Jan 2011
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      2,342
      AL Points
      1,000

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      The hulking man threw the suit against the warehouse wall, cracking the plaster, as his body hit the floor. He straightened himself, his veiny muscles bursting from his tight black t-shirt. He cracked his neck after adjusting his shades, then ripped the sparking taser needles from his neck, snarling at the weedy man who was struggling to get up.

      "Three broken ribs, a shattered collar bone, a thigh-bone that's torn into an artery, and a punctured lung, why do ya get up?" said a man sat on the hood of a stylish looking car, his red tanktop and blue jeans making him the least-likely to be a criminal, his thin-frame glasses and white urban hat making it less so.

      "Look..." The man spluttered, blood raining past the edges of his lips as he choked. "I..I... Didn't mean..."

      The hulking man approached the suit, grabbing his neck in his big hand. "You're with BROADSWORD, aren't you? That's why you tried to taser me and run" he stated.

      "I...I..." his breath was cut short as the mans grip tightened, the sound of light cracking echoed in the warehouse. "Titan... Please.." was all he could get out before the man roared and swung him at a nearby girder, his face connecting with the metal, tearing it up as the body soared into a corner, blood trailing across the patched ground. Titan - Or Brandestoc - turned to the second man, who was now lighting a cigarette with his finger.

      "They know, Singe, we need more of us.." Titan said, before walking over to the car, peering at the two bodies behind it. "These guys were only fifteen, there was no need for him to shoot them"

      Singe took a breath of smoke, blowing it out into all sorts of patterns. "Well, while you were busy with that muppet over there, I found one who looks very interesting." he whipped out his phone and tossed behind his back, which Titan caught easily, before looking at the message.

      "Nix? This kids done some stuff already, BROADSWORD need a better communication link, this message was sent practically next to him." Titan said, before tossing the phone back.

      "Or did he send it himself?" Singe inquired, sliding of the boot and approaching the drivers seat of the car. "If he did, he's got balls"

      "We should pick him up, where did it say he was?"

      "I'll drive" Singe replied. Titan liked Singe, he was straight to the point and knew what was what. He'd also been up for one of the experimental powers Shade had developed, which allowed him to use a persons sub-conscious to tell him who they were, their favorite sport, their one weakness etc. The only problem was that Singe needed nicotine in his system.

      That wasn't too hard, Titan thought, as Singe inhaled the last of his cigarette, the smoke spiraling around his forehead.

      Name: Clyde Bandero
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Alliance: Villain.net
      Codename: 77580 - Singe
      Powers: Inferno, Fireball, Experimental Power
      Appearance: Singe is average height, average build, and wears boot-leg jeans, tank-tops and an urban hat. He tends to wear red, since it reflects upon his powers.
      Short Bio: Singe loves to strike out at unsuspecting people, due to the fact that if he were to walk down a street, he would be just that, unsuspecting. He has a tendency to smoke heavily, and can use his cigarettes as small explosives, as long as he can direct the fire. According to police records, he is wanted in Italy for the partially arson of the Milan Shopping Center, in France, he is wanted for the destruction of three high price paintings, and in the U.K., he is wanted for putting an asthmatic prime minister in hospital, after a conference fire, in which he posed as a reporter, before igniting himself among hundreds.
      | |
      All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey... I went for a walk, on a winter's day. I'll be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. California dreamin', on such a winters day...

    3. #48
      The sweet taste of nicotine and vineyard saturating her lips

      Crying

      ManicZero's Avatar
      Jul 2011
      Country
      France
      Posts
      1,263
      AL Points
      500

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      (OOC: @fyrivy , coming to get you.)

      Mae had been lucky with her last target, he'd presented himself easily and had decided to walk away from conflict. She might never have to bother with him again if she was lucky another hot shot was sent after him. But, only time and his actions would tell. Looking down at her phone she read the simple instruction.

      "To: Dion
      From: Hero.com
      RE: Target
      Female, university. Investigate, terminate."

      They'd been pretty decisive about this one, but as she gazed up at the cold walls of the university she felt a little overwhelmed. She had no other information about the target, she'd have to sniff her out herself. She had no idea what she was looking for though. With a sigh she picked herself up from the bench she'd been perched on, stuffing her phone into her pocket and began slowly walking towards the Uni site. She'd start with the usual investigations, seeing whether or not there had been some form of disturbance, asking if there'd been any strange behavior at all and act on what she found.
      "They'd better be kissing my ass when i get back to HQ..."

      (OOC: @Code Is there a Headquarters for Hero.com and Villain.net respectively, or are they to be established for each area?)

      Martin Freeman <3

    4. #49

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      The short walk on the nature trail felt good. It was just something about walking that helped clear her head. Stretching, she began walking the rest of the way to the university. It was only a five- minute walk from the trail. Vaguely she wondered how long she had been in the preserve. She dug her phone out of her pocket and sighed. Forty-five more minutes until class. She still had time to kill. Now what?

      She clicked on the text function and tapped out a message.

      To: Barri (Sis)
      From: Enola
      Subject: Bored
      Are you out of class yet? I'm on campus and need to kill some time. Oh yeah, watch out from some spam from hero.om/vilian.net. It looks like it might be some sort of virus.

      She stuffed her phone back into her pocket. Well she could always stop at campus underground and see if anyone was playing air hockey. Turning toward the basement stairs, she noticed a girl on a bench sigh. She grinned to herself. Must be midterms. All the students got like that, luckily Enola never had that problems with exams. Oh well. She silently wished the girl luck before climbing down the stairs. As she went down she paused. Hmmm, that might be a good idea. Perhaps she'll sign up as a tutor. It would kill time and would give her a couple of bucks. She dug her phone out of her pocket. Forty minutes. It should be enough. She turned around and climbed back up the stairs and headed to the Student Center.

      (OOC: *laughs* I'll be waiting.)

    5. #50
      Unchained
      Ruthless

      Pervy

      Stray's Avatar
      Sep 2004
      Country
      blank
      Posts
      3,410
      AL Points
      5,885

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Once Nix makes it back to the school he finds that's its now vacant. As if on que, his phone vibrates. He reaches in his pocket and retries it to reveal a text message. Its from one of his friends asking where he was. He smirks to himself and replies back You wouldn't believe me if I told you.... After putting away his phone he crosses his arms and leans against the wall, thinking of what he should do. His thoughts are interrupted by Dion's previous words. If she had been an agent of the heroes, does that mean that there were agents of the villains? Just how big was this game that he found himself in?

    6. #51
      Ashita mo happy. :D

      Happy

      Anemone-dono's Avatar
      May 2006
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      2,922
      AL Points
      1,000

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Name: Revin Le Rouge
      Age: 16
      Gender: Female
      Alliance: Villain.net
      Codename: 64985 + Deadwulf
      Powers: Shape-shift, Super speed, Tail
      Appearance: Revin is a girl of rather average height and build, however she has a knack for getting into any place she wishes too. Her hair is a deep auburn, and her skin is pale with small freckles across her nose under her eyes. Her large green eyes do the trick, making her look all the more innocent.
      Short Bio: Revin is a bit of a recluse, she puts up the façade of being social and friendly, however she is truly a girl who values her free time. She’s always the good girl, yet, she seems always the evil character online. She just wants to play the bad girl for once in her life.

      Revin sat her computer, growing a little bored with the massive multi-player online game she'd just began.
      "Ugh, they don't give enough experience. How the hell am I supposed to do this mission, if they don't give me the experience to do it? I hope they don't expect me to grind, I only do that in console games, when it's fun." she sighed and logged off, saying goodbye to her character, Voluptiaenne. She stood to go to her xbox 360, hoping to find more entertainment, or perhaps she'd have to go and get on the dreaded phone with yet another gossiper. However, something stopped her this time, and she turned to the computer. A new message had just come in.

      Congratulations! You've been selected!

      Revin laughed, thinking it was yet another ad. However, she was curious as to what it was now, and looked at it. Inside, there were two links which she looked at with oddity.

      Hero.com
      Be Valiant, Glorious.

      "Hmm, interesting." she looked down at the other link.

      Villain.net
      Be your own boss, Glorious.

      She decided that it was a game, however she wondered why it took her to two different websites. Eyeing the two of them, she thought that .net sites were usually safer. The females hand moved to click the Villainous link, but as soon as she made up her mind, the computer simply took her to it. She blinked, [i[was it a virus?[/i]

      Good choice.
      Present your arm please.
      Revin was confused, so she moved her mouse around. As her arm rotated, it stretched out straight and the screen flashed. A pain shot up her arm and she fell back, clutching it tightly.
      "What the fuck!?" she screamed, growling quiet when she realized she was still at home. The skin on her arm was blue, as if it had gotten badly bruised.

      You have no downloaded your new abilities. Get started Deadwulf. the screen spoke to her as she stretched, a long slender tail not unlike a whip sliding out of her shirt. Revin understood now, she'd fallen asleep.
      "I'll play your little game."
      Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and Feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Kiss Kiss. I don’t know why….what can I do? I don’t know. Tracing the reason. Tracing. Tracing. Being drawn in by you, my throbbing circuits began to spin. I’m sure it isn’t serious. I just can’t be honest. I know your every desire… I’m your slave, since only you are special. Please tell me anything. I’m your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. I won’t hand you over to anyone. Won’t hand you over. Won’t hand you over. Fastening down heart and body. Fastening down. Fastening down. I, who was able to meet you, am the hap-pi-est in the world. Though I surely intend to win. Which one will be able to be tied to tyou? And so love is growing deeper and deeper… I’m your slave since only you are special. Please tell me anything. I’m your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Though the night. I’m your slave.

    7. #52
      The sweet taste of nicotine and vineyard saturating her lips

      Crying

      ManicZero's Avatar
      Jul 2011
      Country
      France
      Posts
      1,263
      AL Points
      500

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Where to start... ReCon wasn't her strongest point, she wasn't especially good with people... or subtlty... She started by awkwardly walking up to a group of students outside the main entrance. Thankfully she didn't need to act awkward and, despite towering over the small group of girls, her voice shook a little.
      "Eh, sorry, but you couldn't tell me where to go? I'm new here you see and-" she was cut off by their helpful pointers, telling her to go to the reception area or the student halls. Eased by their responsiveness Mae began her ReCon.
      "Thanks. Y'know, i was a little nervous after i'd heard what had been going on around here..." She joked. Her heart sank a little to their blank expressions. Only one girl piped up about what had happened at the school earlier on, Nix's doing, and Mae suppressed a cringe. She'd have to locate the guard later... The girls soon left with final reminders on where to go and throwing in tutor names on who to talk to but, if nothing had happened yet how was she going to find this target... She sparked up a quick ciggie and headed off further onto the campus. Taking a toke, she pondered. Student hall would be best given that, if the target was anywhere she was more likely to be amongst students than amongst staff at the recetion area. She'd hang around and hope for something to happen.
      She took another drag and was interrupted by a staff member telling her she couldn't smoke, she begrudgingly took a final drag and dropped the dog end to the floor, asking the staff woman if she knew how to get to the Student Hall. Mae smiled.
      "People will so readily aid an assassin if asked politely..." She murmered, heading off to find her target.

      Martin Freeman <3

    8. #53
      Ashita mo happy. :D

      Happy

      Anemone-dono's Avatar
      May 2006
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      2,922
      AL Points
      1,000

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Revin waited for something random to happen. As she looked about, there was nothing. Once again, she looked at the screen. On it, the word tail was struck through.

      "What the fuck? What if I didn't want a tail?" she sighed. "Well, it's just a dream, Revin." Looking over the list again, she clicked Shape-shift. Again the screen prompted her to stick her arm out. Once again, the sharp pain, but as she expected it, it didn't hurt so much.

      "Hmm..so I can shape shift...and I have a tail..what to choose...what to choose..." she looked over the list. "Illusionist sounds good...but then again, speed is even better..." she clicked her choice, barely flinching this time and went to click another. The rest went black as well, and she tried in vain to click another. "Hmm, guess I ran out of skill points."

      Revin turned and looked at herself in the mirror. Besides the tail, she looked normal. Her normal pale, boring self. Her normal soulless ginger, pale, and boring self. She sighed, wishing she could look more like her mother, a natural strawberry blonde. She also wished that she was taller and that Dun from class 9B liked her. As she looked, her body morphed and before her stood her character Voluptiaenne. Revin blinked.

      "Okay. One part came true." she turned to wait for Dun to come rushing through the door to throw her on the bed with passionate kisses. Ten minutes passed. Revin sighed and waited another ten seconds with no result. "Well, I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too."

      Revin walked from her room, just as her mom was bringing her cake.

      "Who are you!?" she shrieked.

      "What?" Revin reverted to her normal self and her mom fainted, cake perfectly in hand on the plate. "Oh, devils food cake. My favorite." The girl took the cake from her mothers hands and began eating it was she walked through out the house. As she walked, she realized that she could now shape shift, and had a tail. She decided to try speed. The girl bolted into her mothers room ran a circle around the ankle biter before he could bite her like he so often attempted and back into the kitchen. Napkins littered the floor as she stopped, some still in mid-air. Revin's eyes were wide. This was the best dream she'd ever had. She looked around for some sort of symbol that it could go wrong, maybe an old man who was the devil, perhaps a school crush, maybe the guy she lost her virginity to. However there was nothing.

      The cake was finished and Revin was now uninterested in the house. With her new powers, she decided to see the outside world. The neighbors were moving in a new TV, and it was also the dreaded house of her worst enemy. She always bragged about her credit card her dad let her have. An idea came to her mind, and Revin raced in, taking the wallet from the girls purse and began to zip towards the nearest mall. As she ran, her body changed. Everyone in the mall knew her and she wouldn't have to worry about anything. Why not have a little fun? Her arrival to the mall wasn't noticed. She went to the clothing stores and bought clothing for herself as well as some video games. She never felt more privileged. She could understand why she would brag. But Revin's revenge wasn't done. Walking inside a store, she bought the most powerful gaming system she could find, and simply discarded the card at the entrance. Now someone else could get blamed for the crime. Safely, she returned everything to her home safe haven, and decided to visit a bank. Maybe she could rob it.

    9. #54

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      "Oh I would love to "GET IT ON" said Stephen using his fingers to airquote, "But unfortunately my friend is right. We need to be going." Stephen paused "AND don't think about following us. I would love to kick your ass, AGAIN, but we have more important people to meet. Oh and before we go, I want to tell you my new name, Lazarel....Commit it to memory. Ta ta Froggy". Stephen gave a mock salute to Darren and waved. He then quickly gathered the shadows around him and infused them into the wind to create a shadowy Veil to mask their escape. He also sent out some of his shadows in a humanoid shape to bar Darren from stopping their exit. He scooped Elle into his arms and flew high into the air, flying over the buildings in the surrounding area.

    10. #55
      Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

      Achy

      Indyo's Avatar
      Jan 2011
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      2,342
      AL Points
      1,000

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Darren watched as the two Shadow Kids escaped, then shifted into his normal form. He wasn't expecting to be caught up in all this, especially since one of the worlds most famous pop-stars had just become some bad-guy to the stars. He stepped back, letting the rain wash over him, then began to jog back the way he came, towards his home.

      ---

      "There he is" Titan whispered, pulling out a phone as the young man they recognized as 'Nix' appeared in their view. "Let me attract his attention" he typed a quick message, sending it with ease as the roof of the car gathered smoke from Singe's third cigarette. "He'll come here in a moment"

      BLACK CHEV. CORNER STREET.

      APPROACH, NO TRICKS. WE'RE A TEAM.
      | |

    11. #56

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      After checking to make sure her phone was on vibrate, Enola stuffed it in her pocket. She silently chided herself for not thinking about this before. Tutoring would give her a nice amount of pocket chain and would look good on applications. Well, it might look good. It all depended on what field she decided to go into. Even after all this time, she still remained undecided about what she wanted to do. Since all her core classes were finished, she had to pick a major, but it wasn't something stuck in stone. Currently she was a double major in Computer Science and Biochemistry. It was a large workload and it had taken some convincing of her advisor, but for now it kept her interest. The problem was she knew it wouldn't stick for long. Moments like this she envied her sister for finding something to be so passionate about. Enola was starting to think there was nothing that would ever click for her.

      What's the point in moping about it? It is what it is. She rolled her shoulders and ran a hand through her short hair. It was lucky that it was a pixie cut. No matter how she messed it up, it always looked like it was intentional. She shoved one hand in her pocket and strode down the walk, almost at the student hall when her gaze was drawn to the girl.

      The girl was walking in the direction of the Student Hall, stopping people to ask for directions. Obviously new, but that wasn't what drew her attention. It was something about her. She was average height with brown hair, sort of cute in her own way, but nothing that really particularly stood out in Enola's opinion, but as soon as she saw the girl she felt this sort of electric current go through her body. It set her on edge while sending a sort of strange excitement through Enola. Without even realizing why, she found herself walking over to the girl and tapping her on the shoulder.

      "Hi there," Enola said, putting on her friendliest smile. "You look like you're lost. Maybe I can help?"

      As she spoke her blue-eyes gaze took in the girl. For some reason, she felt like she should be noticing something different, but she looked like any new student trying to find their way around. What was wrong with Enola? It wasn't really like her to take interest in a person that hadn't shown to be interesting in someway and no matter how she looked at it the good just seemed ordinary. Still, the feeling didn't go away; instead it seemed to go stronger now that she was standing closer. In any case she didn't let her emotions show on her face. She didn't want to freak her out.

    12. #57
      Unchained
      Ruthless

      Pervy

      Stray's Avatar
      Sep 2004
      Country
      blank
      Posts
      3,410
      AL Points
      5,885

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Just as Nix finishes his cig, his phone vibrates again. Well aren't I popular today? he thinks as he reaches for it. Upon checking he finds a text message from an unknown contact. We're a team? Hmmm it seemed like his previous question was answered. Then again this could be another agent from the heroes or even Dion again. He takes a moment to ponder then shrugs decided to go for it, after all he didn't have much else to do. He pushes off the wall and rounds the corner to see the black vehicle. The vehicle looked about as shady as it could be. If anyone were around it would definitely look like he was part of a drug deal. Chuckling at the thought, he slowly approaches the vehicle, stopping a few steps from it.

      "Alright I'm here. Why don't you come out so we can talk face to face...."

      Not wanting to seem to hostile, he puts his hands in his pockets and stands in a relaxed posture.

    13. #58
      Complexity Of a God.

      Awesome

      XaoTIKn's Avatar
      May 2009
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      97
      AL Points
      1,000

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Name: Cael
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Alliance: Villain.net
      Codename: 1618 - Nights
      Powers: Shape-Shift, Illusionist.
      Appearance: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...pam/Nights.jpg
      Short Bio: Having a rather unhappy childhood, not because of his parent,s but more because of his school life, he dreamnt a lot during the day, He would dream of taking them to his own little world where they would play his game. And end up all the worse for it, where the would finally realize what they did to him. If only he had the chance.

      IC:

      Cael looked at the computer screen boredly, there was nothing to do... He clicked through endless pages of everything that he studied. Everything from telekinesis to new languages from new hacking methods. He was always sheltered so the computer became his best friend, never telling him no and always doing what was asked of it. He raised an eyebrow as a popup appeared on his screen, a new email! From... Hero.com He erased it without a second though, it was almost at hte same time the opposing force came up. Villain.net. "What the hell man?" He asked as he deleted that too. He surfed the web and continued being bored when it appeared again... Hero.com. He opened the message and laughed at it's contents. He composed an email back.

      "Look, stop this crap or you will have your mail servers taken down." He smiled as he clicked the send button the smile was erased as the Villain.net popped up again. He set to work, reverse engineering the mail server. Seemed pretty standard. He laughed it off as he uploaded a virus into the system. 40 seconds later the Villain.net email popped up again.

      -Nice try Cael, Did you think it would be so simple? Click the link, we know what you are capable of.-

      Cael clicked the link now out of simple curiosity.His web cam flashed on and he saw his eye for a brief second.

      "Hmmm... retina scan? Tricky stuff" He said sarcastically. He scrolled through the power list seeing few that caught his eye, Maybe this MMO would be interesting.

      "Illusionist... That sounds... Fun. Oh Shape-Shifter.... That is awesome." He said as he clicked them both and started the download. As that completed the icons disappeared. As they did he suddenly felt an itch in the back of his mind. Like his imagination was on fire. He closed his eyes and he felt his imagination running wild, Things able to stop in mid air. Fireballs from his hand, The power of flight. He opened his eyes and his world had become his reality, wild colors shot from everywhere, he was in mid air and everyone who had made fun of him through his life were burning below him. To bad it was not real, but he got an idea, what if he brought a real person here. A smile came to his lips as he closed his eyes again, envisioning someone who would do that, what he would look like and he decided it. Slowly his body transformed into what would now be called Nights. He looked around his room eyeing a window he willed wings to sprout from his clothes, He got used to the feel of them before running and jumping out the bedroom window. He unfurled his wings and took flight.

      "THIS IS AWESOME!" He yelled as he created two more copies of himself, realizing he could control them effortlessly. Each one took a different shape. He spotted a girl walking into a bank nonchalantly. He flew down the the ground and smiled as his body took another form. He stretched a bit, walking into the bank as Nights.

      OOC: @Anemone-dono

    14. #59
      故事恋人
      Guest

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Name: Fox Reinold
      Age: 15
      Gender: Male
      Alliance: Hero.com
      Codename: 46773 - Restart
      Powers: Mind Wipe
      Fox Reinold is a young boy with black hair and brown eyes. He has medium length bangs and a rather baby looking face; one he often gets teased for at his high school. He wears two oval shaped glasses and dresses moderately heavy as he is self-conscious about his meek looking figure.

      Short Bio:
      Fox was born in a middle income family. His father is an electrical technician and his mother a psychology professor at a local university. His parents have high expectations of him and have set him on a rigorous schedule, dictating almost every part of his life. Because of this, Fox doesn’t have many friends, spending most of his time either studying or taking musical lessons from his private tutor. The only time he has to himself is the hour before he has to go to bed, which he spends on his personal laptop, chatting to his friend Molly who he met on an online forum for abusive families. One night, Molly sends him a link to hero.com, changing his life forever.

      [Few Hours Ago – Fox’s Home]

      Fox woke up to the sound of his alarm clock on the table at the side of his bed. He grumbled, flailing his hand until he hit the red button between the two bells at the top of the clock. There was a throbbing pain in his head, as if someone drilled into his skull and left a gaping hole. He could hear his mother coming upstairs as he got up and out of bed. He quickly changed before she opened the door.

      “Fox, I’ll be leaving in two minutes. Wash the dishes when you get downstairs and take out the trash. After school, I’ll be picking you up to take you for your recital.”

      He nodded and just as hastily as she came she left, closing the door behind her.

      “Morning to you too, mum…” mumbled Fox.

      He sighed, walked to his desk, and started packing his things into his backpack. It wouldn’t hurt her to greet her son one of these days without telling him to do something. Did she even realize he woke up with a headache? Did she even care that he was in pain? As Fox was packing he noticed his laptop was still on, linked to some website. It was strange. He was normally good at having it off after he was done with it. He couldn’t imagine what his mother would do if she found out about Molly. She would call it a waste of time, maybe even take away his laptop for whatever reason. He held the power button till the screen went blank, gathered his things, and went downstairs. No use in thinking about it now, he needed wash the dishes, throw out the trash and then get to school.

      [Present – At the Intersection of The Bank]

      Fox leaned his head on the window of the yellow bus, watching the cars pass by. It was a long ride. His parents had sent him to the prestige Kings Way: For Higher Learning. The only highschool, at least to his knowledge, that was located in the middle of a city. The kids with him on the bus were all from rich families who had been together since preschool; it was because that that he had difficulty making new friends, not to mention his schedule. They were all too well connected to one another to chat with him. Not that he cared much. They wouldn’t have gotten along well anyway with their fancy coats and tailored bags. He saw a couple of girls looking at him from the front of the bus. They turned to themselves when he caught them looking and giggled. They were probably laughing at his low-grade coat and hand sown scarf. He turned up his headphones and returned to viewing the cars.

      The bus stopped at the intersection and he spotted sign planted at the corner that said “Wesly & Co. Banking Firm – Top of the Line Security, Protect Your Investment!”, in front of a tall office building. If he remembered correctly Rachel Heartsworth’s father was the CEO of Wesly Banking. It gave him an interesting thought. What if he had rich parents? Would they give him a ridiculous schedule and reiterate every day to him about studying harder to earn more money? He closed his eyes and tried to picture his parents friendlier and richer. He couldn’t do it.

      They would never care about what he wanted. Like always, they would say it is for his good. That washing dishes every day, doing all their chores by himself, and being expected to study late at night was for his own good. But if everything they said was for his good why didn’t he have a say in it? Are kids his age really that stupid not to know what’s good for them? Maybe when he grew up they would change and accept him for who and what he wanted to be. Or at the very least they would leave him alone. He was getting tired of doing everything they said and not getting anything in return. He didn’t hate his parents, but sometimes he wished they were gone, forever.

      (OCC:Fox’s school bus has just pulled up the bank. So nobody on the bus saw Cael or Revin. Also, Fox accidently mind wiped himself the night he got his powers. He doesn’t remember anything about hero.com or villain.net.)

    15. #60
      Rocket ship potter!

      Dendrophilia's Avatar
      Jun 2011
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      21
      AL Points
      0

      Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

      Barri glanced up at the street lights brightening the darkened walkways as the day slowly became night. Her once braided hair now slumping from the momentary rain that she had experience from the water sprinklers inside the dance hall. She closed her eyes and reached up at the back of her head and undid the clip. The long braid slid down above her hips, before she slid it over her shoulder and felt along it with her fingers. Her lips pursed at the soaked strands, a lone breeze going by giving her the shivers as it blew through her damp clothing. Barri slid her hand up to the back of her neck, easing away the goosebumps that had trailed up her spine. She jumped suddenly when her phone made a small noise which she dug it out quickly and seeing the alert of a text message.

      Tapping the message, she allowed it to open and was relieved to see it was from her sister. Barri smiled before typing back a response.

      To: Enola
      From: Barri
      Subject: Re:Bored
      Message: I'm running away. I set the dance hall on fire by mistake. And you're a little too late about the warning. I'm heading home. Catch a movie?

      She pursed her pink lips, deciding it was probably best to show her exactly what she could do where her sister could see it or Enola would brush her off. Was she freaking out because of her new powers? Hell yes. Did she think it was awesome? Hell fucking yeah. Sliding her cell phone in her pocket, she continued down the side walk when the light changed to the glowing green hand. She did momentarily pause when she saw a costume shop along the way, staring at it a few moments before giving a wide grin.

      “Oh yeah, baby.” She walked inside and after looking through the many items, she found something to her liking. A white mask that looked like a sleeping face which she slid over her own face, delighted by it. “Sleeper, huh...” She mumbled, looking at herself from the side before reaching to her braid undoing it. Barri let her waterfall of ink, black hair to fall down to her hips in a long silken motion. She fixed out her hair until it spread out over her shoulders and back. Satisfied, she bought it without even taking it off and started down the sidewalk.

      “I'm a nerd but I am loving this.”
      Last edited by Dendrophilia; 07-10-2011 at 07:36 PM.

    Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    Animeleague Uses Cookies!
    We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
    Please let us know your cookie preferences.