• Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unchained
      Ruthless

Pervy

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

"Honestly you people have no tact..." Nix says with a grin on his face as he looks to Singe, ignoring Titan for the time being. He takes out his pack of cigs and quickly lights one up, twirling his lighter as he does so. He takes a large hit from the cig and blows the smoke directly in Singe's face with a sarcastic wink on his face. "Pros only huh?" He chuckles and rests his head back against the seat, staring up at the top panel of the vehicle.

"You can drop the hostility act already. Honestly, its really unbecoming of you. You pick up a kid from the street in this shady black car and then pressure him for answers which you probably already know? I mean really now. Anyway like I said I'm not with Villain.net or with those heroes either. I got an email, pressed some buttons, got powers, roughed up a cop, told off an agent, enough said. Now lets get to the real question, what do you want from me?"

He takes another hit from the cig as he awaits a reply. For some reason all his uneasiness had vanished.

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄ ≥ ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Singe had become impatient as Nix challenged him. He frowned, and the fresh cigarette in Nix's mouth ignited instantly, burning to ash, drifting onto his lap. "Look here, kid. Pressin' buttons don't make you a villain like 'that'" he snapped his fingers, sparks flying lightly as the sound echoed in the small car. "You're with us. No stray's, no nothin'. Now, take this"

He turned around and fumbled in the glove compartment, Titan now eyeing the guest behind the dark shades. Finally Singe quickly turned around, a basic pistol in his hands. Titan threw his fists against Nix, holding him in place as Singe placed the barrel under his chin.

"We know what makes a User tick, buddy. Ever since the summer, site's have been boosted, meaning more Heroes, more Villains" he pushed the barrel harder under his chin. "Now, I'm offering you money to do something for us, something that'll send a message" he glanced at the large, 30 story monument that stood on an island off the coast of the city. "Help us bring that down, and you'll be swimming in cars, girls and bikes"

From within the few minutes Singe held the gun for, Titan began to worry whether he was trying to show that he was the leader of their operation. He shook the thought away quickly, no-one would do that to him. Especially Singe, who'd seen first-hand what Titan could do.
      | |
      All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey... I went for a walk, on a winter's day. I'll be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. California dreamin', on such a winters day...

"Oh, do you dislike exotic things," Enola teased. She knew sometimes people had a hard time pronouncing her name, so the, most likely, unconscious insult to her culture didn't bother her. "I'm sort of fond of my name. It means solitary, sort of dark and mysterious."

She smiled at Maes and then frowned at her next question. It was sort of weird. Maybe she was sheltered or homeschooled so was paranoid about the big bad world. If so, she was in for a good time. Girls like that usually got swallowed up pretty fast at university. The little burst of freedom went straight to their head. Still, it sort of threw Enola off-guard. The girl looked to be around Enola's age so by this time she should have been out in the world a little bit. Also, she didn't give off the air of a person who was sheltered. It would explain the way she fumbled when she initially talked to her, but...well...she didn't know what it was, but she just didn't come off as the type. Still, Enola hoped it didn't end up that way. She sort of liked her.

But back to the question. "No, everything has been the usual. No kidnapping or serial killers chopping people up. We're as safe as on any campus, so don't worry too much. Most of the bad stuff stays in the horror movies. But if you're really worried, you should sign up for some self-defense classes. There are some on campus and some of them are ones that are only loosely affiliated with the school so you can sign up even if you're not currently registered here. I'm actually in one myself." That gave her an idea and since they were almost to the Student Hall it worked out well. "If you give me your email I can send you some info and maybe see if you can come to my class for a session to see if it's your thing or not."

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      AL Points

Bacon cheeseburger, fries, coke and a shake. That was what she usually ordered. There were many fast foods in the area but this one in particular was her favorite. She would go several times a week. In fact, most of the staff there knew her already. How did she kept skinny despite eating junk food and spending most of her time in the computer? Who knows. Then again, she did always walk around when not in her room or eating. Whenever she had to go, she would go by walking. Perhaps it was her way of declaring independence from her parents. Requesting for rides or a car of her own would mean she would be indebted to the same parents who had never paid anything attention to her. Not quite what she wanted. Heading out to the street, Bianca decided to go for a walk actually. Get some fresh air before heading back home and work on whatever came to her mind. The city streets were busy and crowded. It was somewhat difficult to move about without bumping into anyone. Moving away from the streets, Bianca found a bench in a nearby plaza. Sitting down, she pulled out of her bag a small laptop. Well, she did went out but it didn't mean she would not sometimes bring her laptop with her. Sometimes, it was better to program out in the open air than it was in the cage of her home.

The sweet taste of nicotine and vineyard saturating her lips

Crying

Country
      France
      AL Points

Mae couldn't help but release a laugh. "Oh, I'm pretty sure I can look after myself." She barked, flashing her bear like fangs. If there was one thing Mae was certain of, it was her ability to take care of herself. She lived her day to day life taking care of dangerous villains, skirmishes were a natural thing. Mae gave off a sad little smile, it seemed so natural for this girl to be talking about something so daily like after school classes and studying but Mae had none of this in her life.

For a minute Mae considered giving the girl her email, even going so far as to dig her hand into her pocket to bring out her phone, those blue eyes had made her falter again. She shook her head. All she could see where blue blue eyes, fathomless and unthreatening. Disarming and enchanting. She'd already given out her name, but you never, ever under any circumstances give out contact information. Despite herself she drew out her phone, flipping it out.

"I'm sorry, I..." She spoke dazedly as the screen popped up with a message from Hero.com.
      "To: Dion
      RE: Target
      target engaged, destroy"

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The message had been sent a while back, probably when she'd met... Enola. Mae looked up at the young woman with shock. Those blue eyes simply staring back. Those disarming blue eyes that had made her oblivious to everything, even orders. "It's you..."

Martin Freeman <3

Enola blinked and then blinked again. Her body tense and she had to force herself not to automatically move into a defensive stance when she saw the huge fangs. What the hell? In a flash the girl went from being cute and shy to strange. Fangs, she had fangs. Was this some sort of LARP or a birth defect? For once, Enola wasn't sure how to react. If she pointed it out and it was a birth defect she would be rude and even Enola wasn't that callous. If it was some sort of LARP thing then she went into the category of possibly unbalance, because from what Enola could see there was no live action role-playing going on at the moment.

As her mind tumbled over these thoughts, she watched Mae open her phone and her whole expression drop. The smiling almost daze expression shifted to shock and Enola immediately felt a well of protectiveness go through her. She reached out, her face shifted in concern.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" As she spoke Mae's words sunk in and her brow creased in confusion. It's you? What did that mean? "Do you want to sit down?" Not waiting for a response she firmly started guiding Mae to a bench.

Crying

Country
      France
      AL Points

(OOC: hahaha sorry, genuinely just had a right little giggle at that xD psh... and i was going to at least PM you about mnhandling your character to get her to a more secluded spot, cheers Fyriv )

Mae couldn't believe it. She allowed herself to be steered, once again her guard dropped by the concern in those demon blue eyes. She was pushed down onto a bench, staring ahead, trance like. She snapped, clenching her teeth, grasping her head and shaking her thoughts. In a moment she grabbed Enola by the forearms. Looking dead into her eyes Mae asked blankly.
      "Tell me the truth." The eyes, they were there again, calming her soul. Her heart that was franticly beating with betrayal and anxiety, skipped and stopped. "I don't want to know..." Her grip relaxed, her eyelids dropped and her pocket buzzed. This shook her from her daze. "No! I need to know! Did you get an email!!?! I need to know!"

Mae attempted to use her adrenaline to filter her mind, to speed up the process of everything ticking over in there but it back fired. She relaxed totally, relinquishing her hold of the girl and slouching back into her seat, her face dropping. "Please don't tell me..."

Martin Freeman <3

Enola was starting to think that Mae might be just an itsy bit unstable. Either that or whatever email she got on her phone had really freaked her out. When Mae grabbed her, Enola automatically moved into an Ikkyo, but stopped herself just in time. She didn't want to scare the girl when she was already in a panic. Then suddenly she was demanding Enola tell her the truth. What truth? Enola was really trying to be understanding, but this was starting to freak her out just a little. So when the girl's grip loosened on her forearms, she gently, but firmly, pulled away and took a step back.

"Um, email? What are you talking about. I get lots of emails." Her mind starting scrambling, trying to make sense of the gibberish this girl was sprouting, especially since she kept going back and forth. An email and then it clicked with her. Maybe she got the same email that Enola had gotten earlier. It's possible it could have wiped her computer and she was freaking out. It was a reach, but maybe she was one of those people that didn't back-up or something. She remembered a friend crying when an electrical storm cased a surge and fried her laptop. She lost years of work.

"Are you talking about the hero.com/villian.net emails? Yeah, I got both emails. I figured it was a virus. I'm guessing it must have wiped your computer. But it might not be as bad as you think. One of my majors is Computer Science. If you want, I can take a look at it and check it out. We might be able to recovery your files. Don't worry. It'll work out."

Crying

Country
      France
      AL Points

Mae laughed. It was a genuine laugh at this poor young woman who was so intelligent but so god damn clueless. The weight of the truth wwas enough to guard Mae now. She kept her eyes down, slouching on the bench in submission. For some reason shed genuinely began to get attached to Enola. A smile still lingered on her mouth when she asked the all important question.

"What did you click?"

Mae's feelings were mixed. She didn't want the answer. She knew the answer, she had absolutly no need to ask. But maybe if Enola could explain, it was a mistake, her hand had slipped, she hadn't meant to. But no. It all happened for a reason. Everyone was picked for a reason, just as everyone chose for a reason. Enola had chosen as she had wanted. Maybe she had understood the gravitas of her decision, if she hadn't then she would soon. That was Mae's mission.

Martin Freeman <3

Complexity Of a God.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Cute huh?" He said smiling at her as the other landed a little ways off. "So the first Cute was to my tricks, Was the second one directed toward me?" He said his new found confidence kicking in.

"Well then, I would say good to meet you two, but I'm not sure that is quite the case yet. After all, I was just giving you a compliment" He said as he nonchalantly gestured toward Vixen. "And your response was less than... desirable" He smiled again extinguishing the flames without effort. He watched as she created a shadow clone of herself. He looked on disinterested holding back a yawn.

"So... You can make a shadow clone of yourself, And obviously you can fly. Is that all?" Nights smirked again and prepared to show a bit of his powers, he thought for a moment what he could do without giving away that his powers were only illusions. He loosened his body up and bit and two of his clones stepped out from around him. The all smiled at her, The two got on either side of him, Both having blades up to their elbow while Nights himself sprouted wings that seem to be formed from his own clothes.

"My powers? Oh, A little This a little that, Not that it matters, I promise I am a force to be reckoned with. That much I assure you." His ears perked up a bit and he listened. He put a finger to his lips as one of his clones walked around to where he heard the sound, there was someone else there. He nodded to his clone and he put his sword to the other ones throat."

"Watch out...Beautiful" He said motioning to Vixen to move out of the way, Smiling, once again calling her the name. Provoking her. "Come on out! I know your there. You giggle pretty loudly. Don't make any funny moves either, It might turn out pretty bad for you." He said as Nights' hand began to glow with a quickly forming fireball.

Seeing that Mae was finally calming down, Enola let out a short breath of relief. She didn't drop her defense though. The girl's reaction had been a little too over the top for Enola. She was nice and all, but she didn't seem completely normal. So Enola remained standing and watchful. She kept her movements cautious, trying not to alarm the girl. Maybe her words had done the trick and the question Mae asked confirmed it. So she had gotten the email.

"Well, I thought it was some sort of RP game so I clicked the villian.net. I mean, it's more fun to play a bad guy than a good one in my opinion. You get to just go out and have the freedom to do whatever you want, plus it's fun trying to outsmart the do-gooders. But when I clicked on those power things, it downloaded and then nothing." She shook her head. "I figured it must be a virus so I did a scan. Hopefully the scan got it or I'm going to be working my ass off trying to get rid of it. Did it happen the same for you?"

Enola shrugged. "It's sort of too bad. It looked like a fun game concept." She tilted her head, and decided to take a chance, nodding at the fangs. "Are you some sort of LARPer?"

Ashita mo happy. :D

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

[OOC: @XaoTIKn your move. ]

Revin heard the male as he called out to her and cursed beneath her breath, stepping out. Before she did so, she changed her countenance to that of an older woman, perhaps 24 or so. This woman had short back hair, and grey eyes, her outfit consisting of a simple leather trench coat, black jeans and knee high heeled boots. She didn't say a word as she stepped out, her hands dropping to her sides as she did so. Her eyes narrowed at him, and a slight frown touched her lips as she eyed the fireball in his hand. Lest her voice not match the body, Revin kept her mouth closed, and simply watched the figure in front of her. Arms crossed, the young girl attempted to look braver than she felt, trying not to find out if the fireball was real or not. She had an idea he was an illusionist from the bank heist, however she could not be sure. It was always best not to walk into an illusionist domain with little more than a bluff. After all, how do you bluff a bluffer?

If he gets too close, maybe I can give him a speedy one two and get my ass out of here... she thought behind her black bangs. Or maybe I can team up with him? Eh, but villains always turn against each other in the end don't they?

Her face softened a little as she watched him. The frown went away, and she contented herself with a somewhat blank look. It was best to hide whatever thoughts she had in her head, though she hoped none of them were mind readers, then she might be screwed. In an effort to protect herself, she changed her thoughts to kittens and puppies, however the effect was her attempting to keep the amused smirk off her face. Hopefully, he wouldn't take it as an insult.
      Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and Feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Kiss Kiss. I donít know whyÖ.what can I do? I donít know. Tracing the reason. Tracing. Tracing. Being drawn in by you, my throbbing circuits began to spin. Iím sure it isnít serious. I just canít be honest. I know your every desireÖ Iím your slave, since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. I wonít hand you over to anyone. Wonít hand you over. Wonít hand you over. Fastening down heart and body. Fastening down. Fastening down. I, who was able to meet you, am the hap-pi-est in the world. Though I surely intend to win. Which one will be able to be tied to tyou? And so love is growing deeper and deeperÖ Iím your slave since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Though the night. Iím your slave.

Crying

Country
      France
      AL Points

Mae, still staring at the ground, released a small half smile. "Yeah... I'm totally a LARPer... These bastards are detachable." She scoffed, yanking at her elongated Canines. She'd been given her answer. She'd found her target. And now she had to destroy her. All while she was totally unknowing. Maybe Enola was lucky, maybe her powers hadn't downloaded, that surely sopped her being a threat. Stopped her being a target.

Mae fiddled with a badge pinned onto her shirt, it read "Hitgirl", whilst smiling to herself. She had to at least meet one of her targets today, but she was trying so hard to protect the girl. Mae got up from the bench, feeling a bit better as it relinquished it's evil bench powers. "What powers did you click?" She asked almost with disinterest. It's not like it mattered. The outcome would be the same.

Martin Freeman <3

Something about this situation was bothering Enola. It was a mixture of the air of resignation surrounding Mae and the way she yanked on her fangs. If it was fake, shouldn't they have come out? Her mind scrambled to put things together, but whatever was going on she couldn't figure out. It was like her brain was missing some obvious, but critical piece of information. So when Mae stood up, she took a step back, not out of fear, but in order to give her space. What was going on?

Suddenly, her phone began to chime. She jumped a little in surprise. Wasn't her ringer off? Then it clicked. Yes, but her alarm would still go off. She had to get to class. Somehow, she felt relieved at the interruption, even if that meant she was most likely going to be late for class and have to make up for it by doing push-ups.

"Sorry Maes, but I'm going to have to bail on you. My class is going to start and every minute late equals about twenty push-ups." She pointed in the direction of the Student Hall, but made sure to keep her body face Maes and her attention aware of the girl. She just couldn't help feeling like something was wrong and it was so strange to suddenly feel this way, when they were getting along so well five seconds ago. She didn't like the sudden shift so she tried to shove her wariness away. "Just walk about two minutes down and then turn left and it's right there. I can give you my email and you can we meet up so I can look at your computer later."

故事恋人

[Intersection near The Bank]

Fox's phone vibrated as he continued to survey the situation. The two police officers that had initially arrived on the scene had quelled most of the hysterical people from the bank; only one elderly woman and the man who had shouted earlier about the seeing someone leap up a building remained unconvinced that they were doing everything in their power to catch the criminals. To him, it was strange then that only he remained watching the rooftop, as the man earlier had suggested. The crazy notion, however, paid off when he saw a girl dash through the squad cars and leap up the building. At first, he rubbed his eyes, not believing what he was just saw. But it was still there ingrained in some recesses of his mind, replaying on an endlessly loop, too surreal to be fake. He had to go outside. Had to find out if what he saw was real.

Every fiber of his logical mind screamed foul play. That he had imagined and made up the whole thing. He left seat, walked down the isle unnoticed by the other students, and out the bus in a hurry. He ducked behind a nearby police car to avoid the sight of the bus driver who was explaining to an officer about the incident. A few cars later he arrived at the alley way, leaped up the ladder to the fire escape, and began to climb to the top of the roof. He stopped at near the top of the roof and peeked his head over the edge of the rooftop. There were three people on the top, talking to each other. As he fixed his glasses to get a better look he realized that one of them had wings! Real wings! What on earth was going on?

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information