• Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Unchained
      Ruthless

Pervy

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Re: Hero.com / Villain.net [New RP! ALL WELCOME]

"No I suppose I have to kidnap people and ask them stupid questions to get where you are right? If I am with you why did you even ask?" He couldn't believe it but he was actually enjoying himself. These people were the villains? In his mind he pictured villains to be masterminds or tyrants. Ruling the land with intellect or fear. The closest thing this pair had was the hulking mass of a person sitting next to him. As if he could read his mind, Titan slams his fist against Nix causing him to momentarily gasp for air. For the first time, he directs his attention to Titan and carefully studies him. The man had size and strength for sure but he seemed to lack any for of self sufficiency. From Nix's perspective he was simply a puppet to Singe.

Before he knew it, Nix soon found a gun pointed under his chin. After hearing Singe's proposal, Nix raises a brow. "So you expect a shifter like me to take down that thing? I think all that smoke has gotten to your head. I mean why don't you have Titan here knock it down for you? I mean you are the leader after all right?" He smirks looking from Titan and back to Singe. "Oh and get that gun out of my face!" Nix quickly shifts his mouth into a massive maw, his jaw unhinging to make way for rows of razor sharp fangs. In a instant the maul clamps down on the gun, ripping it from Singe and into Nix's hand.

"Now do you want to try asking nicely this time?" Nix says as his mouth reverts to normal.

Complexity Of a God.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

He watched as the girl stepped out she was kinda cute too. A smirk went to his lips as he intensified the fire in his hand making it burn brighter. He walked slowly over not getting all that close He folded his wings back into his body and the fireball's glow turned to a bright purple. A smirk hitting his lips again as his clone put his blade next to her throat. He spoke softly almost threateningly

"Isn't that a shame, You seem to have let your guard down. It would be so easy to kill you right now. So easy, it wouldn't even be any fun." That is when he heard it. His ears perked up again, he head the sound of what he was sure had been someone climbing a ladder, His brittish accent came out a bit in that moment "Oh Balls..." He took his eyes off her and hurled his fireball at where the ladder exits.

"LOOK! Is it possible for us to get a little bit of privacy here? Seriously. I'm now starting to get a bit irritated. So Climb up and reveal yourself or I'll make sure you're up here though I can't promise you'll be ALIVE!"

Nights calmed himself down and took a deep breath. "Alright, so Why don't we take a minute and calm down why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Nights. No it's not my real name, but you won't get that out of me I am afraid. So who are you?" He asked motioning toward the girl now who still had a blade at her throat.

Ashita mo happy. :D

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Revin lifted her head slightly, pulling her neck a little ways from the blade.
      "Alright, so Why don't we take a minute and calm down why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Nights. No it's not my real name, but you won't get that out of me I am afraid. So who are you?" she smirked at him. So, he wanted an alias huh?
      "Deadwulf." she smiled, using her name for virtually every video game she owned. She'd heard the person moving up towards them, and looked to see where it came from. Then she decided to use it to her advantage. Grabbing the illusion's arm, considering with her brains power it was as good as real, she ducked around him, too fast for his reflexes and stood behind Nights, her own knifed hand to his neck.

"You were saying something about being easy to kill?" she purred, her mouth close to his ear as she did so. "Now, how about we get off on a better foot. I'd rather not kill anyone here, I'm just not that type of girl." As she spoke, her tail began to form itself into a weapon, the tip of it more like a blade. However, it was concealed under to coat so that others wouldn't see her abilities. She thought it smart not to tell others of her abilites, lest they come up with a tactic to overwhelm her.

"You should really come up already. I'd like to see who else I'm up against!" she shouted over the edge of the building, at the over-curious lad. "Hurry up with it!"
      As she shouted, she attempted to take on a more adult tone, her voice just a little too juvenile for the body she'd chosen, but not too much so. One could assume she was simply a youthful woman, or they could take a stab at her either being an illusionist as well, or perhaps a shapeshifter. Inside her chest, and against Nights back, her heart raced. This was a lot of excitement for one girl in a day. Could this be anymore awesome?
      Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and Feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Kiss Kiss. I donít know whyÖ.what can I do? I donít know. Tracing the reason. Tracing. Tracing. Being drawn in by you, my throbbing circuits began to spin. Iím sure it isnít serious. I just canít be honest. I know your every desireÖ Iím your slave, since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. I wonít hand you over to anyone. Wonít hand you over. Wonít hand you over. Fastening down heart and body. Fastening down. Fastening down. I, who was able to meet you, am the hap-pi-est in the world. Though I surely intend to win. Which one will be able to be tied to tyou? And so love is growing deeper and deeperÖ Iím your slave since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Though the night. Iím your slave.

Complexity Of a God.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Nights grinned, a challenge it was then. The clone of him did not move snared against her bladed hand. "Oh... You want to play games do you? It seems you've got me or at least one of my clones." He laughed a bit now, an air of cockiness about him. "Alright. Let's play games." Nights closed his eyes for a second projecting a new reality around him and her. This was only a world between the two. It looked exactly like the real reality with a few minor changes here and there.

"Welcome to my world now." Nights said with a menacing grin on his face. He smiled as his clone turned into a clone of herself, To the very last detail, The clone spoke with her voice. "Let me go! We have to g--" Was all the clone got out before she raised her own bladed hand cut her throat open, blood squirting everywhere. The replica of her dropped to the ground lifeless, still twitching slightly.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, Well... Would you look at that, She killed herself. I guess she knew she was helpless against me... You would be wise to learn the same." He said lowly as he walked toward her. Right before he stepped into her attack range, the building ripped beneath him and he sand down into it disappearing. His voice echoed in her head as he spoke. "Maybe I will have to make you learn, How do you fight against yourself?" A sinister laugh and four replicas of her stood before her each looking at the girl with hatred in their eyes the all stood at the ready.

"One more thing. Be sure to tell me when you've had enough... I can't guarantee I will listen though" A smirk as he appeared hovering behind him. He motioned once and all four charged at once...

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Revin sighed and looked around. He couldn't know of all her abilities, though, she'd sort of given herself away hadn't she? Her only defense now that he couldn't possibly know about was her tail, but it wouldn't take long for him to figure it out...unless she could use her speed in combination. Her eyes looked around her, and she shrugged, play time was over. Wings burst forth from her back, twice as large as her body. This was crucial for her tactic. Using her speed, she began to make a whirlwind, the force of it almost tearing the wings from her back, bust she continued spinning, changing her wings to a more flat item. Now her body was similar to a spinning top, deadly enough to slice off the heads of anyone that approached her. The young girl in diguise used this to her advantage, using her tail which was now a weapon of death, being like a dagger, as it stabbed into the replicas of herself. Before they could even hit the ground, it slashed around, going across their jugulars, eyes, chest, and arms. Revin didn't want to take any chances. And as she deemed it just, she spun through them, her force intending to lop the tops off the clones in her way, sending her further way and into the sky, stopping with a large gust in all directions.

"You don't really think you can hold me in here for long do you!?" Revin called. Her voice held no cockiness. She really had no idea what he could do with his powers, and she hated that she ran into him when she was just starting to have fun. If she wasn't dreaming, this meant that she was quite possibly in danger. And she hadn't even learned the rules yet. What should I do next? I can't know what my body is actually doing, if it's doing anything at all. Is he still in my grip? she struggled to make a strategy. She couldn't really do a thing until she could figure out how to draw him out.
      "This is ridiculous! Why are we fighting? It's not like I was the one that attacked first!"
      Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and Feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Kiss Kiss. I donít know whyÖ.what can I do? I donít know. Tracing the reason. Tracing. Tracing. Being drawn in by you, my throbbing circuits began to spin. Iím sure it isnít serious. I just canít be honest. I know your every desireÖ Iím your slave, since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. I wonít hand you over to anyone. Wonít hand you over. Wonít hand you over. Fastening down heart and body. Fastening down. Fastening down. I, who was able to meet you, am the hap-pi-est in the world. Though I surely intend to win. Which one will be able to be tied to tyou? And so love is growing deeper and deeperÖ Iím your slave since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Though the night. Iím your slave.

Complexity Of a God.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Nights was slightly surprised as she unfurled her wings and spun like a top killing all four of her clones with ease. He considered making more but it seemed like a futile idea as she could just do it again. Instead he would handle this himself. He touched the ground softly and began to walk toward her, As she spoke he smiled.

"You don't sound to terribly sure of yourself" As he finished his word a shackle shot forth and grabbed her arm locking itself. Nights smirked and continued to walk toward her. "Do you see that? That shackle is your doubt watch, as it binds you to your fate." The ground rippled around him as he walked closer and closer. Staying just out of the shackles range... "Now, Dance for me mind puppet!" He yelled suddenly losing his cool demeanor which transformed into a sadistic glee. Nights began to hover again fire lighting his hands. He tossed them at her relentlessly. Each one missing forming a circle around her each one burned with the heat of a well placed flamethrower. Soon she was encircled and he floated toward her.

"Actually you are the one that attacked first, all I did was threaten up to that point. You took action. And now I do much of the same." He smiled disappearing. He whispered into her ear after each pause switching to another side "Do you feel it? ... the Thorn in there... Right in the back... Do you feel it?" While he taunted her, a pain in the back of her mind grew as if an itch that one could not scratch.

"You feel it now, Soon it will paralyze you, and you'll be helpless. Welcome to my world... Welcome to your death." The pain growing deeper and deeper.

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Revin shook with anger. She'd tried to make peace. That was supposed to work, but she supposed she would have to focus on the present. At least she'd managed to draw him out. She flung her wings out, the tips like razors and she slashed at him, blowing the fire away from her.
      "I like to call putting a blade to someone's throat action. Regardless of whether it was real or not." she shouted at him, her form changing once again. Now she was a giant serpent, the shackle now on her tail, threatening to come loose as she lunged at him, fangs poised for attack. It might have been a desperate call, but she held nothing back. Even if she were to die, she wouldn't die without a big stupid fight. At least she understood why the bad guys never backed down. It only caused more trouble for them when they did. Oddly enough, as the pain grew deeper, it was easier to manage. Revin was the type of girl that cried when she seared her arm baking brownies, but broke her leg and simply stared. However, this did not stop her from fighting against this person who she'd set her eyes on attacking.

"Besides, I merely threatened you asssssss well, I drew no blood from you.." she hissed at him from her new form, her tail pulling at the shackle until she reverted to the previous form, the young woman. She didn't dare show him her truest form. Her eyes glared at him with the anger of a determined woman, setting her sights on an obstacle.

Complexity Of a God.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Nights eyebrow raised in amusement as she took the form of the serpent. He floated there as she lunged for him not making an attempt to move. he just laughed as the snake went through him, Literally through him. He touched down on the ground as she changed back into her other form. A grin still on his face his cool attitude seeming to have returned. "Time to end this." He said as he charged at her.

He blurred to the left and then to the right. Till he was in front of her. He smirked and appeared behind her, his hand turning into a blade once again and at her throat. Suddenly the atmosphere was back to the way it was, the two in the exact same position. His blade at her throat, He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I told you sweetheart... Easy to kill." With that, he let go of her and his replica vanished. He stood again, his hand returning to a hand at this point as he loosened his neck, a satisfied grin on his face. "So... Now that is over with, why don't we try this gain, without the sneaking... Or the threats... Or anything else." He held his hand out to hers.

"I'm Nights."

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Revin made a face at him, one of annoyance but she returned all her weaponized body parts to her own parts, keeping on the form of the woman though.
      "Still a fake name huh? Well, I'm still Deadwulf." she responded, putting her hands on her hips as she looked at him. That whole thing had seemed a threat to her, and she wasn't about to let her guard down just yet. Her mind was her sacred place, where she retreated when she needed some thinking space. She didn't need him messing with it. However, she would play nice with him for a bit.

"Well, I hope you're pleased with yourself." she told him, nonchalantly as she looked up towards the sky. "You've succeeded in kicking my ass in my own brain. Congratulations. Now what are you going to do now that you've robbed a bank?" she eyed him, as that was the reason she followed him up here at all. He'd stolen her idea, and at least now she knew how he'd done it. She wasn't sure if she could have done it half as well. Hmm...perhaps I should have picked a different combination of powers... she thought to herself, amused. Finally she shrugged and walked a bit away from him. Now that that whole incident had gone on, she wasn't quite comfortable so close to him. She simply walked to the edge of the building and faced him from there. It was amazing how little time had passed as well. No one had time to even make a move as they did their battle, and everything seemed surreal to her. Maybe she was still in an illusion...

Complexity Of a God.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Deadwulf... An appropriate name. Seeming as though you almost ended up there" He said smirking at her He walked off toward the girl as she backed away from him to the edge of the building. He stared down with the girl, as a matter of fact almost no time had passed, All of that had happened between the beats of a heart. The commotion was still going down below on the street. The police had entered the building and they were looking for the bomber and the gunmen. Nights laughed lightly at all the commotion. The he heard her talk again.

"You know... I am pleased with myself, and why wouldn't I be? So many people can never prepare themselves for the mental fortitude it takes to defend against my kind of attack... Still you did really well. Next time I guess I won't go so easy. And as for what I am going to do? Well I didn't do this to prove anything... I just wanted to have some fun, and that is what I did. I thought this was quite fun, what to do now? Go for bigger, and go for broke, after all. It is on someone elses bill."

He put his hands above his head and rested them on top of his head... Standing a pretty good distance away, forgetting about the one that had been climbing up the ladder.

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄ ≥ ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Titan watched as Singe's grip on the gun was lost, smiling as the boy took control of the situation. Now that Nix held the gun, Singe's eyes were wide, but a false fear was painted across his face. Titan decided enough is enough and kicked the door open, now finding themselves in a dockside warehouse, with a small canal running through the center. Crates lined the walls, and a small station with a dozen monitors stood in one corner. A man sat there, his black spiky hair, skinny jeans and waistcoat and shirt made him look stereotypical from behind, but when he turned around it was a different story.

He had no eyes, yet he could see.

"Ay, hey Titan, brought another kid along"? he said, resting his arm on the chairs rest. Titan turned to face him, now dragging Nix across the floor to the wall, where he slammed him into,the gun dropping to the concrete. Titan held him in place as Singe stepped outside.

"Yes. We want a shifter like you to help us. Do you know how we're going to do it? Or do you expect us to just fall to your childish, stubborn comments?" Titan said, teeth gritting. He cocked his head to the man in the chair. "Shade, hold him down"

Now to most men, Shade would be a weedy looking kid, so he wouldn't be expected to do anything extraordinary. But then the shadows around the floor shot forwards, impaling the metal around Nix, before wrapping tightly around him. Shade smiled, then continued to type. Titan turned to Nix.

"Okay, here's the deal, help us, get paid, go home. Or, leave now, die later" the offer was easy to understand. Singe just shook his head, shaking as he lit another cigarette.
      | |
      All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey... I went for a walk, on a winter's day. I'll be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. California dreamin', on such a winters day...

I turn up every now and then

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

OOC: Sorry @XaoTIKn and @Anemone-dono but do you guys mind not posting so much when others can't? @.@ It makes it harder on those of us who aren't involved in your bit to get involved - plus, it means we have to read way more than necessary to be sure we don't miss anything!

IC: "It's not just a clone, genius. It's called Shadow Manipulation. I can also create barriers as well. Way more affected than your...illusions." Vixen smirked at Nights and shrugged when he said her response was less than desirable. "I'm not the kinda girl to fall head over heels with someone who gives me a compliment." Someone giggled at Nights told her to move out of the way and Vixen folded her arms and rolled her eyes before turning to the source of the sound. Why did all the guys feel that she needed 'protecting'?

A woman stepped out and Nights sent a clone to her. He was a teaser. One of those who killed for the sake of killing. There was a sound of someone coming up the ladder and Vixen headed over to it, seeing a guy with glasses there and she frowned. "I would stay there if I were you." She muttered, "He's noone to worry about, Nights." She called to the illusionist. She didn't take her eyes off the newcomer and she heard the sounds of fighting. However, as quickly as it had begun, it was over. Vixen turned her head slightly to look at the two. "At least he's found someone else to flirt with." Vixen said, "Are you two done yet? Do we even know what website she's from?"

Quote Originally Posted by Darksabre View Post
      Shana you stay now.

It is law. SHanananananananbonanafifomonanafanafanafofanaShan a must stay.

The sweet taste of nicotine and vineyard saturating her lips

Crying

Country
      France
      AL Points

Withdrawing back down onto the bench, Mae only shook her head in reply. Get away Enola... Get away and don't let us find you. Then the annoying inner voice started up 'Don't let the villains get you either, they don't have any morals'. This was true enough. Nix had gone on about how she wasn't like a hero, she was just someones tool. But she had the capacity to make decisions, to not destroy Nix... To not destroy Enola, but protect her. But she was a villain, se'd turn against her. She'd just as easily rip Mae apart before allowing her to protect her. Whoever heard of a hero PROTECTING a villain?! It was unheard of, impossible. And, Mae looked at Enola through her fringe, the sad eyes taking in her athletic build and smiling at the defencive stances.Low centre of gravity and a strong stance was important for someone of her height, made her harder to knock down. And Enola knew it.

Scrabbling around in her pocket, she withdrew a crumpled cigarette receit and one of those free pencils you get at hardware stores. On this she proceeded to write,
      "My address." She still wouldn't meet Enola's eyes. "Swing by and have a look see." Still looking at a rather interesting pebble on the floor, Mae held her arm out, the paper between thumb and forefinger. She was confident she'd made the correct move in that, her email couldn't be changed for Hero.com reasons and the flat she was staying in as temporary. ooooh, and really messy. She'd have to tidy it before Enola came.

Martin Freeman <3

Lazarel's head was spinning, all this talk of illusion and teams. It had just been Vixen, Lazarel and that Darren kid before and now these peoplewere popping out from everywhere. He didn't like the idea of these constant newcomers who thought themselves so powerful. Lazarel, was to be the leader. Ever since he had changed from Stephen into him, he had decided he wasn't going to take orders from other people any more, he was the leader and that was that. He had to be wary though, these two "new ones" were tricky. A girl or woman who seemed to cloak herself in a deceptive barrier that she wouldn't let others into to and this "Nights", he was as sadistic and reckless as anyone could get.

He had been watching the action from above before now but as the newcomer began coming up the ladder he decided to land. He knew that Nights was aware he was there but Deadwulf wasn't aware of him. He dropped in between them, in order to startle the girl. We slowly walked to Deadwulf. He extended a hand to her, "I don't believe I've yet introduced myself. I'm Lazarel. Villain.net. And you?" he smiled showing his teeth, "you are a villain too?"
      Last edited by Phantomdubber; 07-12-2011 at 07:28 PM.

It looked like Mae had finally calmed down and now she wouldn't meet Enola's eyes. Maybe she was just embarrassed about her reaction earlier. She felt sort of bad now for being so cautious around. She really did sort of like the girl. Perhaps she would take her under her wing. She knew it could be pretty overwhelming first starting University no matter what age you were. So she reached over and took the address, thinking it was a little strange that she didn't give her an email or phone number, but decided not to push. When Enola took the paper with the address, she shifted and tucked her fingers under Mae's chin and gently prodded her to look up.

She tilted her head and smiled. "Hey, don't worry so much." Letting go of her, she stepped away. "I'll come by tonight, probably around 8:30. Hopefully that's not too late. See you then!"

With that, she turned and began jogging to class, hoping she wouldn't be too late. She still had to change into her uniform. Damn, so many push-ups to look forward to. She sighed and put on another burst of speed as she made her way to class.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information