• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Cosplay Dating Results

Sorry for the delay, but here are the results for the Cosplay Dating event that ended Thursday, July 7th! All those who win in one of the following categories will receive 1,000 credits and an award (to come July 11th). If you've placed more than once, you'll get double (or triple) the credits. Those who did not place in any of the categories will receive 500 credits. This only applies to those who were active during the entire event - as thanks for taking part!

Please don't take it harshly if you did not win in any category, it's all still in the name of fun~ I hope everyone enjoyed the event and please feel free to give us your feedback on what you would like to see different the next time around!
      Here are the categories and those who placed!

Group 1: 13-17
      - Best Roleplay.
      Code & Banshee56 (Loved reading this; thought it was one of the best)
      - Most Romantic Date. Motoko1995 & Dance Demyx Dance (Very cute, sweet and had that romantic feel to it)
      - Most Hilarious Date. Motoko1995 & Banshee56 (Liked the silly theme of patient messing with the doctor; plus witty-ish banter going on)
      - Worst Date. Motoko1995 & MidnightAngel88 (Boy meets girl; boy falls out of tree and throws up.)

Group 2: 18-22
      - Best Roleplay. kagome & Bowesy (played the characters you chose well; stuck to character)
      - Most Romantic Date. Anemone-dono & XaoTIKn (some nice "awww" moments in there)
      - Most Hilarious Date. Pedobear & Anemone-dono (kinda cute and funny; kinda in a chobits way from what I recall of the series)
      - Worst Date. Veral & BeachZack (Noooot a good pairing)

Group 3: 23+
      - Best Roleplay. Naminť2011 & Roose Hurro (played your characters quite nicely in this; very consistent)
      - Most Romantic Date. Naminť2011 & Roose Hurro (quite a cute date)
      - Most Hilarious Date. Naminť2011 & Moulders (enjoyed the dialogue in this date!)
      - Worst Date. Couldn't find a "bad" date.

Also, I tried to create more categories for people to fit into. Sadly, not every category would work throughout all groups, so I decided to keep it even and fair to have the same four in all categories (although no one fit the bill for the "Worst date" in group 3).
      Avatar made by LJ community magic_art

^ Birthday gift from Omega Persona

Re: Cosplay Dating Results

HAHAHA I love this. I don't know whether to be proud or horrified that I won in the Worst Date category (though I thought for sure Sasori and Magikarp would take the cake on that one).

Congratulations to all!

Edit: Proud. Who am I kidding. Definitely proud.

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄ ≥ ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

*High fives @Banshee56 *

YAY. I actually won something! And I did it with Youuuuuu x
      | |
      All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey... I went for a walk, on a winter's day. I'll be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. California dreamin', on such a winters day...

<3kisskissbangbang<3

Congratulations to everyone who took part, you all did brilliantly. Congratulations to anyone to won a catagory, well done for making yours something extra awesome ^^

Looking forward to the next activity ^^

hi5 @Banshee56 Midnightangel danceDemyxDance

:3 that was alot of fun

Haha Woooo Zack + Sasori won an award XD, my god we were like chalk and cheese lol, loved it =D. congrats to all who won and to Veral =P

On a side note, are the dates gonna get published?, cause i'd love to read all the other RP's and see how they went ^^
      'If you want to walk on air, try with all your heart to walk on the stars, and soon enough you'll find yourself where you want to be'

Complexity Of a God.

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Ha! Yes! I won! -Dances around- Most Romantic!

Seriously, that's pretty awesome, I had a feeling that we would get that one. As Android 18 said. There were a lot of D'awwwww Moments between us, even I thought so, and I don't do that a lot. ^_^

Ashita mo happy. :D

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

:O I can't believe I won twice. ^x^ That makes me so happy. ~dances with @XaoTIKn ~ Horray! ~turns and dances with @Pedobear as well~ I had so much fun wiff chu gais! :3
      Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and Feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Kiss Kiss. I donít know whyÖ.what can I do? I donít know. Tracing the reason. Tracing. Tracing. Being drawn in by you, my throbbing circuits began to spin. Iím sure it isnít serious. I just canít be honest. I know your every desireÖ Iím your slave, since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. I wonít hand you over to anyone. Wonít hand you over. Wonít hand you over. Fastening down heart and body. Fastening down. Fastening down. I, who was able to meet you, am the hap-pi-est in the world. Though I surely intend to win. Which one will be able to be tied to tyou? And so love is growing deeper and deeperÖ Iím your slave since only you are special. Please tell me anything. Iím your slave. I am here to protect only you. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Through the night. Kiss me. Hold your hand. Care for me. Touch and feel. Fawn over me. Gnaw and taste. Gaze at me. Though the night. Iím your slave.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachZack View Post
      Haha Woooo Zack + Sasori won an award XD, my god we were like chalk and cheese lol, loved it =D. congrats to all who won and to Veral =P
      Yeah, seriously XD A date? Nah, let's plot how to kill people instead, that'll work just fine. I had a great time RPing with you. Ironically enough, I came into the event wanting to win Worst Date; since Sasori is such a needlessly verbose, apathetic wanker, no matter who he was matched with the date would have gone poorly. Mission accomplished.

Bring me Solo and the Wookie, they will pay for this outrage

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Huzzah! @Code~ and @Motoko1995 i owe you everything... *sniffle* jkjk

Thanks though guys, it was loads of fun
      Quote Originally Posted by Commander Shepard
      Just once, Iíd like for someone to say ĎYes, certainly, Iíll help you save the galaxy! Just let me go grab my stuff!í

Whenever I'm uncertain, I just think to myself...
      What would Urdnot Wrex do?

Lovable Rogue
      (づ ̄ ≥ ̄)づ

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

*tips pirate hat*

You're welcome, miss x
      | |
      All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey... I went for a walk, on a winter's day. I'll be safe and warm, if I was in L.A. California dreamin', on such a winters day...

Cosplay... What have I gotten myself into...? |:

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Yeah was a lot of fun @Motoko1995
      Complete Cosplay:
      Yuki Cross - Vampire Knight | Ruka Souen - Vampire Knight | Halloween Town Kairi - Kingdom Hearts | Cheshire Cat - Alice in Wonderland 2010
      Namine - Kingdom Hearts | Togetic Gijinka - Pokemon | Pikachu Gijinka - Pokemon | Mightyena Gijinka - Pokemon | Luna Lovegood - Harry Potter
      Alice Liddell - Disney/Madness Returns crossover | Cecil Gershwin Palmer - Welcome to Night Vale | Khoshekh - Welcome to Night Vale
      Halloween Town Zexion - Kingdom Hearts | Ienzo - Kingdom Hearts | Aoba Seragaki - DRAMAtical Murder | Fenris - Dragon Age 2
      Undyne - Undertale | Nymphadora Tonks - Harry Potter

Planned/WIP Cosplay:
      Victor Nikiforov - Yuri!!! On Ice | Inquisitor - Dragon Age Inquisition

Just wanna say I haven't forgotten about the awards! I have them all made now, uploading them to AL and once I get back from dinner, I will have them ALL given out to those who won in each category. Thank you everyone for your patience~
      Avatar made by LJ community magic_art

^ Birthday gift from Omega Persona

Thread Information