• Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Bitey

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Dark Nights

Darius looked over to the princess watching as her guardian examined her wound, he then turned back to the assailaint who attacked the group unprovoked. "I believe that is our clue, Noctis.", he announced to the demon girl who nodded solemnly in agreement; He raised his hand into the air, pointing it straight into the sky and brought it down in one swift motion, "Thunder Pike." A lightning bolt came down from the sky and arked into three more bolts giving it the appearance of a soldiers pike, the attack struck the ground surrounding the man and erupted forth throwing debris everywhere.

Noctis encircled the man as her master launched his attack; She allowed the attack to reach its destination before she summoned two daggers and lept into the air, "What the?" She exclaimed surprised to see that Darius' attack had missed its target, while still in the air she managed to find the man's new location and created a strong gust of wind to redirect herself; She overlapped he arms across her face as she plummeted back to the ground, as she neared her target she pulled the blades in opposite directions making a scissor slice. Noctis skidded across the ground landing on her left knee, she loooked at the man to see him still standing in the same spot totally unphased by her attack.

Damon skillfully manuvered his way out of the attacks radius, "This is a surprising development." , he said to himself; Before he could gather his wits about his and launch a counter attack he noticed that Noctis was closing in on him fast. As she sliced at him he stepped to the side in one fluid motion dodging her attack and leaving both her and Ivy's prince open to attack; He aimed both of his hands at the two opponents, flames began to form and meld together forming pure fiery orbs that soon left his grasp searching to embrace the unfortunate targets.
      Thank you for the awesome set Alu! :3

Anyone here play Tree of Saviour?

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

"Fire is useless!" shouted Adra as he moved at speed, slicing the large orbs causing large explosions at origins.
      Landing with a thud he stood up returning to his stance. "You! Man with lightning. Let us cooperate. Strike after I give my signal- you should know what to do."
      With that he propelled himself at speed towards Damon, "Get clear Noctis!" he called out ashe jumped high using his wing for extra propulsion.
      Slashing with both blades he fored Damon to the groun where he ensnared him in a cirlcle of fire. "GO!" he yelled to the man he previously spoken to.

I love Chikorita

single

Cool

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Storm looked to Lucas then back to the fight "I am going to go help" she said and turned in a quick motion also pulling her arm from Jenx and heading toward the battle that was on going. "Water shield" she called out as Damon set his body on fire trying to burn the man holding him down. "the water shield will protect you and only you Damon will not be protected" She called out as Jenx appeared by her side once again. "Jenx I need you to do a fire ring around my water ring" she said looking at Jenx. Jenx nodded and did as she asked with out questioning her eve nif he did not like the idea that she was thinking. Storm then stood beside Darius allowing the water and fire to in circle them both keeping them safe when Damon released a flow of fire through the earth and right at them. Storm stood still for a moment as her shield and Jenx's fire magic protected them from Damon's earth and fire attack. "your powers are great and you have some pretty good allies dear princess of clearwater, but I will still finish what I have started" Damon said with a flash of fire and a bit or earth flying up.

"Hes trying to escape again" Jenx said as the dust and fire started to settle around them.

"Any Royalty may want to stay together from now on once I see you again some one will be going down" Damon said throwing Adra into Storm and Darius so he could get up and run. Once Damon was out of sight he used his powers to vanish back to his hiding place leaving a piece of map behind telling the area he was in.
      Love thy family and love thy friends care for thy stranger and show them you have a hart of gold

Badass Breastfeeder
      ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

Godly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

OOC: Damn I missed it XD

IC: Shiva remained out of harm's way for the most part, watching on and carefully examining Damon and the others. A few times she could have stepped in to help, but realized that everything seemed to be under control. It was somewhat of a relief to her, never enjoying the art of battle. Generally her powers would only be used to protect herself and others. For the moment it seemed as though they were all safe, but deep down she knew he would make yet another appearance. She stepped out of the shadows, slowly making her way to the group that had formed. Even in the darkness of the night, the gems sparkled to life from the moonlight's caress, causing even her white hair to shine. She had kept an eye on Damon seeing him vanish into the distance, so the princess followed him and soon recovered a piece of what appeared to be a map. Her face slightly turned to confusion as she looked down at it.

"He...wants to be found...?"

Shiva shook her head as she made her way back to the others and showed them what was left behind. She then handed it to Adramelech, figuring he would know best what to make of it.

"Are you all alright?"

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Flung back at speed and straight into the awaiting victim of his trajectory Adra crashed into Storm. "Gahh!" gasped Adramelech; he knew Damon was taking it easy on all of them. He could've ripped the flesh off of any of them. Why did he go easy. "Typical sadist.." he muttered, spitting blood on the ground, "Apologies princess." as he got to his feet he helped her up.
      No sooner after his gesture was Adra handed a map of some kind. Torn from a larger one obviously.
      Thoughts flew through his mind of where he'd seen this before. A large map..... Origin..... Hell.....Devil char.... Old..... Reapers...... Lord council... gate..... The word gate hit his head like a bolt of lightning. He grasped his head from the pain letting out a small gasp followed from a flinch.
      "Gate.." he mumbled, "Gates of Hell. Seven."

I love Chikorita

single

Cool

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Once helped to her feet she looked at the map piece "he wants us to fallow" she said with concern. Then thought a moment "could it be a test to see if the royalty's care nothing about what happens to their home land" she asked after a bit then looked to Adra "are you okay" she asked?

Jenx ran to storm when Adra smashed into her but dead stopped when she asked the question "My lady he wants all of your powers, so he can control the world but if you all work together you all can take him out. with all of your powers combined you can take him out and prove to your land you can hold your end and keep them safe" he said now standing near storm and Adra.
      Love thy family and love thy friends care for thy stranger and show them you have a hart of gold

Bitey

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Could it be a test to see if the royalty's care nothing about what happens to their home land?, Storm asked the group aloud; Darius heard the question while he motioned for Noctis to come over to the group, "No man with a bloodlust like that wants to test anyone.", he thought to himself. My lady he wants all of your powers, so he can control the world but if you all work together you all can take him out. with all of your powers combined you can take him out and prove to your land you can hold your end and keep them safe., "That seems to be a much more believeable goal.", he said in response to the man's insight.

"I'm curious as to how he knows the royal families possess such powers?", Noctis asked as she approached the group, "Have none of you kept your powers a secret?"
      Thank you for the awesome set Alu! :3

single

Cool

Country
      USA
      AL Points

storm looked at the one that spoke and thought a moment "I have used my powers to protect my self and that was about 6 years ago other then that my power had not been used until Damon had showed up" she said looking toward Jenx "since I meet Jenx I have not needed to use my powers and then when my parents past I was appointed a guard, so my power use was only in archery which is more skill then power."

"when I meet you my Lady you were holding up a shield and draining half of your power as a teen your power was not full yet so there is no way Damon could have known about how much power you would have" he said thinking. "how ever he could be spying on all of you with a crystal ball" he said after a while.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

"I'm fine. I'm fine."
      Suddenly the mentioning of how Damon could want the powers. "The reason is my fault. I've been watching you people. I was like his bitch; and I gathered information on all of you. Apologies."
      Turning quickly he took a knee and bowed low to the princesses, even the new prince. They may push him away; they may shun him now. But Adramelech was always alone- ever since the day he died.

I love Chikorita

Badass Breastfeeder
      ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

Godly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Shiva stared down at Adramelech, her face remaining motionless at best. For a moment she pondered over the situation. It was indeed an invasion she did not appreciate, mainly because she was always a private person, but she couldn't shun hum away. Not now, not since he risked his life and reputation to save her and aid the others.

"Adramelech..."

She said quietly, her voice just a whisper, but seemingly echoing in the atmosghere.

"Stand to your feet. You are not a stranger. You needn't bow your head this way."

Her words were followed by a soft, brief smile as she held her hand out to him, just as he did her before they came to this kingdom. Speaking to the group she then said,

"As long as we stand together we can fight him. Even if it means dying, I'm prepared to risk my life to save my people."

single

Cool

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Storm thought a moment and then spoke softly "Adra what happened in the past will not be held against you in my eyes" she said with a soft smile then gave a small half bow to welcome him to her home land. "I agree with you princess Shiva are homeland is more important then any thing and if are powers are taken from us they are endanger" she said standing straight and alert. With her words being spoken Jenx lowered to the ground in front of Storm "My Lady I will fallow your choice and stay by your side" he said making it known to every one that if she was to be in harms way he would take the fatal hit for her. Storm was taken by surprise with his words and had no idea of what to say so instead of using words she showed him how much it meant to her. She took his hand in hers and brought him to his feet and kissed him on the cheek whispering in his ear "thank you my dear friend".

With storms words and her actions Jenx felt as if he was the only person there with her.He had hopes that one day he could tell her that he to was a royal and wanted to ask her hand in marriage but right now was not the time or place for it. (something hidden about him self) He came from a small town like Clearwater but it was at the waters edge and was attacked a month before he met Storm by an unknown man. "Jenx are you alright" Storm asked looking at him. "I'm fine my lady" he replied smiling to prove that he was fine and she didn't need to worry.

OC: If you want to add more info to your character that you did not put in when you made them that is fine. I figure it goes more into depth of your person and there past before they came to be who and were they are. Such as they will learn new skills and powers to maybe some hidden info like Jenx he has hidden info that was not said at the begining.

ICC: Damon sat by his crystal ball and watched the group that was now forming "so I dropped that damn map piece" he said a bit angry that he did. "oh well it should make things fun and entertaining" he said with a laugh.

Down Periscope. That is all.

Amused

Country
      USA
      AL Points

(ooc-Not sure what happened to @Supersoldier so I am going to go ahead and advance Zieru a bit. Just giving a heads up ^^)

Zieru looked about the knight's room with slight boredom for a few moments more before walking out and down the long flight of stairs. Pulling a small book from within his coat, the vagabond opened it and flipped through a few pages of the old, leatherbound tome before stopping about halfway through it. Usiong the scarce light from one of the torches hanging on the wall, Zieru read over the page he had stopped on and frowned slightly. The page described a way to infuse one's body with artificial life...to create a homunculi. It was a legend he had obtained during one of his visits to a smaller town due east of where he stood. The idea intrigued him, and he believed he had found a way to combine this with his own desires. Utilizing the strange methods of Alchemy to create an artifical body for himself that will not age, Zieru could quite possibly become the biggest threat to any of the kingdoms, without any help at all. With a quick glance over the notes he had made in the book, Zieru returned to Davan's room and began to shift about a few things that were on the floor.

After having cleared himself some space, Zieru glanced about for something that would leave a mark on the ground. Spotting a few inkwells on a desk, Zieru grabbed them and carefully poured thier contents onto the floor in the pattern of a large and strange looking glyph. After discarding the final inkwell, Zieru placed his bladestaff against a nearby wall and held of palm facing the glyph. Zieru muttered words in a language that none alive today can comprehend, and the glyph pulsed with a pale light. Pausing for a moment, Zieru took a step into the glyph's center and pulled a small knife from his boot. With a steady hand, he carved a smaller version of the glyph into his palm and placed it over his right eye. Placing the knife back into his boot, Zieru readied to finish his incantation.

"Spirits of life unborn, grant upon me your strength. Bestow upon me the power to pierce false truths and the power to bring forth my desires into reality!"

A brilliant light burst from his palm as well as the glyph he stood upon that illuminated the entire room to the point that the lone window facing the courtyard seemed like a signal fire. Gritting his teeth, Zieru braced for the immense pain that followed his final words. Slowly, Zieru let his hand fall to his side and took a staggered breath. His right eye, which was once emerald green, was now a pale blue and held no iris. the spell had worked, he had changed his eye into a weapon that he could use against anyone. And with it, he gained a special power. But this power was not known to Zieru, not yet. Turning to face the doorway to the winding stariway, Zieru slowly made his way down to the castle's courtyard. Upon exiting the castle's interior, Zieru looked around cautiously. His new eye was working well enough. In fact it was working better than his mortal eyes ever did. Zieru could practically see the auras of the small group within the swath of trees. With a cold smile, Zieru slowly took a step forward but paused. He had forgotten his weapon. With a shake of his head, Zieru looked at his bleeding palm and smiled slightly. concentrating on his weapon and it being within his grasp, Zieru summoned the bladestaff from the wall into his hand. A cold grin crossed his face as he then continued to walk into the woods towards the small group that stood huddled like a band of brigands that were set upon by the town watch.

single

Cool

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Storm looked up suddenly hearing a small sound far enough a way that it may have been a animal so she went back to paying attention to the group near her. "So what is the plan" she asked finally wondering if they should head back to her castle and grab the weapons that were hidden from all outsider and even the guards. These weapons were enchanted with special powers that her parents had forgot to tell her about before they past a way.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Adra took the hand of his princess, "I... thankyou." as he stood Storm spoke some of the kindest words he heard in his life. "All of you; thankyou." a small smile appeared in the corner of his mouth soon fading into his typical expression.
      The sword that layed on the ground burst into flames and withdrew into his left hand. Walking over to the other sword lodged straight into the ground just to the right of Shiva; he grasped it and held it up as it too was englufed in fire and disappeared into his right hand. Adramelech began to talk as he stopped dead still.
      "Damon. He is a man with a devious heart of a manical child; but the tainted mind of a genius. He causes pain and enjoys it". A desire to punch anything flushed his body and he clenched his fists tightly restraining himself, "But now that we have gathered, his plan to pick you all off is foiled. No doubt now he will be thinking and already got a backup plan. And most likely a backup of that plan. And this map." he said holding to his face the singed map from earlier, "Is this part of his plan."
      Damon belowed with laughter, "You think too much Adra, but yes; lets make things more interesting." he looked to a strange demonic creature to his left as he sat on a thorny blood red throne, "Do it." he grumbled, and turned back to his crystal ball, "What now your highnesses? What now? Adra." he grinned.
      In this distance trees were burning, faint sounds were heard. Screams!?

I love Chikorita

Badass Breastfeeder
      ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

Godly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Hearing the faint noises in the distance, Shiva quickly turned her head to see a spreading fire burning with the ferocity of Hell itself. Without thinking twice she gripped the sides of her dress, lifting it up as she sped off in the direction of what sounded like screams. This wasn't good; the fire was spreading to the point of nearly being out of control. For a brief second she remained hesitant, now knowing that her and the others every move were being watched, but something needed to be done. In an instant her eyes turned from being an icy blue to pure white, like that of snow, matching each strand of her hair. The temperature on her skin severely dropped, making it apparent from the icy chill she emitted. Shiva quickly placed her hand on the trunk of a nearby tree and almost instantaneously large pieces of ice began to form on it, spreading to the other burning parts of the area. As the fire scorched the ice, the ice began to melt, sizzling out sections of the burning fire as it moved onward to overtake the others.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information