• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Life is a drag... Meaning: No Motivation.

Crazy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Stride of Hell (Mature content may occur)

There once was a time when the world was full of beauty. The land and the sea both harmonized with one another. However, this peace was shattered when the prediction of a boy came to pass. He predicted the end of the harmonized world with the start of evil rising from Hell. Demons emerged from the depths of Hell and attacked anything and everything they saw. The attack cause a large portion of humanity to go insane. Theft, murder, and rape were occurring left and right around each corner. The portion of humanity that kept their composure worked together to find a way out of this never-ending hell. At long last, only two months after the prediction, the humans had did it. They had completed weapons that could go against the demons. Taking the fit and able, the humans headed to war with the demons. However, they were no match for the demons. After realizing this, the humans turned from the battle and ran. Losing only a few lives from retreating, the humans were able to hide from their enemies. The humans then began to pray for a hope to be saved from this hellish nightmare. As if answering their prayers, a giant city appeared in the sky and a stairway to the city appeared as well. The humans, with what little strength left, they made their way to the stairway and ascended to the city. the demons made an attempt to attack the humans but some force prevented them nearing the humans. Upon reaching the city, the humans were confronted by the inhabitants of the city, more humans. What struck them as odd is that the humans that just got to the city believed they were the only survivors. The city they now called home was New Vvalla. Three months from that day, a single woman gave birth.

The year now is 2030, 18 years after what is now called Hellrising, the humans barely remember the hell they went through that day. For the most part, they live in peace with one another. Magic has also been discovered. However, from time to time, there are occasional demon attacks on New Vvalla, thus making it much harder to forget that nightmarish day.

Bio Skeleton;
      Name:
      Weapon: (optional)
      Appearance:
      Past: (optional)

*Half-Breeds are the children of women that were raped by demons

Name: Shizuka Mizuri
      Race: Human
      Weapon: Staff of Magic
      Appearance: Shizuka has a thin figure and dark brown that goes just past her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a light blue. She generally wears a Sleeveless shirt with a light overcoat. The overcoat has short sleeves. She prefers to wear shorts over skirts, but in some occasions, she will wear a skirt. She also wears Zie Boots, boots that make it possible to give one the ability of temporary flight.
      Past: Shizuka is a single child and knows not of her father. She also found it hard to get along with others. Other than that, she refuses to reveal anymore of her past.

Shizuka Mizuri, a child who is praised and looked down upon. She is one of many who is advanced in the art of fighting, especially since she can use magic. At the present time, Shizuka was making her way home from the opening ceremony of her new job, City Patrol: Unit 34. Considering that she is only 17, some found it unbelievable that she had already passed and graduated High School. This is why most praise and why some look down at her. However, she doesn't let it get to her. "Haaaah... That was too long for an opening ceremony," Shizuka said as she continued to walk home. She only kept one thing in mind, not to let anything or anyone get in the way of her doing her job.
      Last edited by Teh.Fusion; 03-06-2012 at 10:08 PM.

strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when not

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Stride of Hell (Mature content may occur)

Name: Kai Hawke
      Race: Human
      Weapon: Mystic Sword (Lightning)
      Appearance: Kai (exact look)
      Past: Kai was the sole survivor of his family when the demons attacked. He was taken into one of the magic temples at the age of 10, being trained in the newly founded magic temples. Once he made it to the advanced rank at the age of 14, his element appearing in the form of a lightning bolt. When he graduated the temple, he had to create a familiar to travel and assist him. His familiar took the form of a baby dragon, imbued with the power of his element. He was appointed one of the monks assigned to fight in case of a demon attack, though there have not been any since he became a monk.

shout out to Kitty for Avatar and Siggy set

I'm always in character, FYI!

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Name: Zio
      Race: Half-Breed
      Weapon: Scythe of North Winds
      Appearance: Zio looks like a normal human.He has black hair that goes down to his neck. His eyes are the only thing that sets him apart. One eye looks like a normal eye and the other is red with a cat like pupil in the middle. He usually wears a dark colored shirt and black pants or jeans. He also wears some sort of boots. No one knows what they are.
      History: He does not talk about his past. All he says is that his mom died giving birth to him.

He had just witnessed the opening cerimony of there newest recruit in the unit. "That was far too long, guess thats what happens when you get someone who graduated early." He was in the back of the room when it was going on. Not many people liked just him because he was a half breed, but they got along with him because he got the work done. Now ot was time to meet the new recruit, for he was to take her under his wing. "Ugh here goes nothing." He steps out in front of her and looks at her with a serious face. "Stop, please... Ummm... Sorry I forgot your name..."

Crazy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Oh! Umm... I'm Shizuka of Unit 34," Shizuka bowed, "Nice to meet you." Standing straight now, Shizuka could see the person before her more clearly. "And who might you be?" Shizuka asked as she thought this man may be her handler for training. However, Shizuka was ready for she had come this far.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Shizuka... Yes, well I am going to be your teacher for the next several weeks, my name is Zio," He said this casually and then said, "I'm a half breed so get used to it." He then gestured to her to follow him. Zio then started walking towards the eastern side of the town. "Your a lucky girl today, there have been rumors that there is a demon causing trouble in the Industry disrict. I want you to scout it out. I'll be watching you from a fair distance, just whistle if you get into a bind."

Zio looked back at her with a cool face his demon eye twinkling and his left hand giving her a thumbs up. "Just by looking at you I know you can do it."

Crazy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

A half-breed? Zio was the first Shizuka had seen in person. "Got it," Shizuka said as Zio finished explaining the situation. Looking at her new sensei as he encouraged her, Shizuka slightly blushed. " Th-thanks," She said softly. Upon reaching the site, Shizuka readied her staff in case of combat. She began her search by going through the streets and alleyways. Seeing as her search wasn't turning anything up, Shizuka concluded that the demon wasn't going to show itself. just then, there was a clatter nearby. Turning around, she looked to see who or what was there. At first, there was no sign of anything. Just then, a shadow danced through the light at a fast pace. Shizuka headed out of the alleyway and looked about only to find the demon fleeing from her. Shizuka then took prusuit of her target.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Haha, that a girl, now lets see what you got," he said to himself watching from up above, following them on the roofs of the buildings, he was surprisingly quiet, so quiet not even the demon noticed him. "Hmm... It's a trickster demon, lets see what she does when it does its magic." Suddenly the demon turned a corner and disappeared. He looked behind her and there he was, slowly coming up behind her for a sneak attack. "Normally I don't do this, but... I like her so," suddenly he cups his hand to his mouth and whispers, "Behind you..." into it then opens his palm and blows it into the wind. "Hopefully she hears it before he strikes," he says. Then he looked at the demon again, it was closer and now it had released its claws. <Luckily this is a low class demon...> he said in his head. He watched intently at the two, <Come on Shizuka, show me what you've got.>
      (Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

A big thanks to @xWickedNekox for this amazing set

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

(OOC sorry for not posting, caught a stomach flu x.x)

Kai had been out wandering the streets when he sensed something, based on his training he was going with a demon. He was curious as to how a demon got this far into the city, but that could wait for later as it was important to finish the demon before any of the citizens got injured or even saw it. He began to run in the direction he sensed the demon, deciding it best to travel by way of rooftops. He was able to sense the presence of someone else, one who was skilled in ways of magic, his guess was someone from one of the many units. When he got there, he got to the area, he saw a female about to engage the demon, deciding to drop down beside her.

"My name is Kai, graduate of the northern temple. Are you in need of assistance?"

Crazy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

OOC: I forgot to mention that there are threat levels, ranging from blue to Crimson; BLUE-no danger, GREEN-minimal threat, YELLOW-caution, ORANGE-danger, RED-high risk, CRIMSON-critical threat.

Shizuka continued her chase when suddenly the demon disappeared. Looking around, she was unable to find it. The demon had appeared behind her ready for an attack. When Shizuka had received the heads-up from Zio, it was already too late. The demon lunged, swinging it's claws towards Shizuka. Each claw tore through Shizuka's back causing blood to rupture out through the wound. Her body fell limp to the ground, dead... Or so it appeared. The body faded red and disappeared. Frantic, the demon began to look around for where Shizuka had gone. "Up here." The demon turned around and looked to the sky. Shizuka was floating on a magic circle and her back had no wound. "Do not need help," Shizuka said in reply to Kai. "This is where you die," Shizuka said pointing her staff at the demon. A light red aura began to surround Shizuka to show she was charging for her attack. A red ball of magic, matching Shizuka's aura, then surrounded the demon. "Begone." Shizuka said as she swung her staff to her side. A small explosion occurred and consumed the demon. The magic circle slowly descended, bringing Shizuka just above the ground. She jumped off and the magic circle vanished. Shizuka looked up towards Zio and smiled as she felt she had done well for her first job.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake. The smoke from the explosion had cleared, showing the demon in a different form, one that looked much stronger. <Damn> Shizuka thought. The demon had gone from GREEN threat level to ORANGE.

OOC: Leave the demon for Shizuka, there's a reason why. Oh! And no prob Axion.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

OOC: Oh no its okay Axion, gotcha leave that demon to you. I'll just post what it looks like and does.

Zio was surprised how well Shizuka was doing, "I've got to hand it to you, using his own trick against him, but now what are you going to do. He is twice as big and twice as powerful as he was," Zio now stood next to her, but he was on his Scythe hovering above the ground. "If you want I can take care of him, I mean I am more experienced and knowledgeable." Zio looked at the giant demon that was now standing before him, his once green skin was now a cobalt blue and many spikes stuck out on his back arms and shoulders. Suddenly without warning the demon curled up into a ball and charged at Shizuka and Zio.
      (Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

Crazy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"I'll be fine," Shizuka said in reply to Zio. She watched as the demon made for its attack. "Alright!" Shizuka said with a sudden seriousness. Suddenly, everything around both Shizuka and Zio, including the demon, turned blue. The demon was forced to stop, or rather, it seemed to stop as if it was paused in time. Shizuka placed her staff on her back. "Once, thy name was forsaken. Now, thy name is wisdom," Shizuka began to chant. She clasped her hands together and closed her eyes. "Thy strength unmatched, thy knowledge unfaltering, thy life a gift." A flower appeared in Shizuka's hair and glowed. "I asked thee, Allow me thine power to vanquish my foe!" A strong aura surrounded Shizuka and a big magic circle formed beneath the demon. Shizuka unclasped her hands and brought her right arm up to her left side. Opening her eyes one could see that her eyes had turned from their blue hue to a crimson red. Swinging her arm forward, Shizuka held her arm straight out toward the demon with her palm open. "Hell's Blight!!" Shizuka called out. The surroundings returned to their natural color and a surge of energy shot from the magic circle and rose to the sky, engulfing the demon. The energy continued to rise and created a pillar of light. After a bit, the light faded and the demon was no more. Shizuka's eyes returned to their natural hue as the magic circle vanished. the flower fell from Shizuka's hair and scattered on the ground before vanishing. Shizuka's staff had returned to her hand. "I... did it..." she said softly as her eyes slowly closed. Just then, she lost grasp of her staff and she fell to the ground. Her staff clattered upon the ground as she lay there, unconscious.

OOC: Oh noes! Shizuka's unconscious! D8

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"What in the hell was that?" Zio said catching her before she fell to the ground, "Your something special aren't you." He said this to her unconscious face. He then picked her up with one arm cradling her in it. "Lets not do that again any time soon, okay?" he said, again, to her unconscious face, "Lets head back to my place, you'll be safe there. Kai your free to follow." Zio then motioned his free hand towards her stave, it immediately jumped up and floated along behind them. His house wasn't far from where they were just at so it was a short thirty minute walk to his place. When he unlocked the door, a familiar object came charging at him, "Whoa boy, whoa, settle down Tadakishi, can't you see we have a guest?" Zio then proceeds to the spare bedroom, which was furnished in a more ladylike fashion than one would think you would find in a mans home. "Hah, glad dad left me this place." He laid her down on the bed taking off her overcoat and boots, then tucking her in under the covers. <Wow, when did I become so fatherly?> he said to himself closing the door behind him. "Well Tadakishi, you gonna say hi or what?" With that the big dog leaped onto him knocking him over and licking his face.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kai watched as Shizuka dispatched the demon, then passed out from the battle. He then shifted his eyes to the man who said he could follow, doing as such as he had nothing to do at this particular moment. He watched as Zio was greeted by a dog in a playful greeting, kinda like his dragon Scratch did. As he thought about it, he looked up and saw his familiar gliding in the sky above them. He smiled lightly, leaning against the door as he was not invited inside the house.

"Playful isn't he? How old is he if you don't mind my asking? He kinda reminds me of my familiar, eager to greet and energetic."

He continued to lean on the house, waiting to see if he would be allowed to enter or not, watching the man get a tongue bath from his dog.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"You can come in.... But yeah this guy is only 4 years old, believe it or not," He said pushing the dog away in a playful manner, "You said you have a familiar, what is it?" Zio asked curiously looking around the doorway. He then waited for Kai to come in so they could continue this conversation. He pet Tadakishi now, Tadakishi sitting and wagging his tail energetically. He too was waiting for him to come in, he wanted to tackle this new person, like he did with most of the other people that visited. He let out a agitated bark and Zio put a finger too his lips telling Tadakishi to be quiet.

Pervy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kai walked slowly inside, shifting his eyes to the dog who was energetic and playful. When asked about his familiar, he simply pointed out the window to the baby dragon perched on the roof of the building across the street. He grinned, looking at the dragon who curled up and stood guard over the monk.

"Don't worry, he's friendly... unless you are a demon. He's a loyal friend and likes making sure that I am safe, we are mentally linked so he knows you are an ally. His name is Scratch, and he says he is pleased to meet you."

As soon as he got a few steps into the house, he was pounced by the energetic young dog. Luckily for Kai, the reflexes he acquired due to his monk training allowed him to carefully catch the dog mid pounce and counter with a belly rub to avoid the impending tongue bath.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information