• Wtf
  • zzzz

Administrator
      Haha

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

HGM Information/Staff-List and SIGNUPS - Want to help RR out? Signup here.

How to Signup to become a HGM or Assistant

Want to help out Roleplayer's Realm? There are several ways you can do so -

1. Signing up to become a HGM (if your level of skill is qualified enough). The HGM departments are: In Character Work (Making RPGs, events and groups), Initiations/Training (Helping out newcomers), and Judging (Judging spars and also approving character profiles).
      2. Becoming an Assistant. The two departments are: OOC Work and Publicity.
      3. Remain a normal member and help out ad-hoc. Help us get activity up by posting both IC and OOC, spread the word to your friends, make a group, help mediate an argument.. There are 101 ways you can still help out RR without committing yourself. We encourage members of our community to try and do their part, so please do pitch in and help out!

To signup please submit this form -

HGM or Assistant:
      Departments Interested In:
      Experience: (With links)
      How Can you Help Out RR:
      Hours You Can Commit Per Week:
      In the interests of streamlining the process - You do NOT need to signup via CC to become a RR HGM or assistant, doing it here will skip that. So posting the form in this topic is all you need to do.

Expectations of HGMs and Assistants - To put in 5 hours a week on average, unless unavoidably absent (ie: lose net) or on holiday. To maintain a professional attitude and to avoid breaking rules or causing issues. To be actively involved in a roleplay in here.
      Expectations of GM Leaders and Mods (See Below) - To put in 10-15 hours a week on average, unless unavoidably absent (ie: lose net) or on holiday. To maintain a professional attitude and to avoid breaking rules or causing issues. To be actively involved in a roleplay in here. To be an expert in the department they are leading up.

Being a HGM or assistant will make you a staff member of RR and get you access to the GM Lounge.

Staff List

IC Department: @Jace @Azoth @.rosilin
      Initiations Department: @Persi @Mercury @Faithy @Alucard @Darksabre @Bregan [Hyde]
      Judges Department: @Clockwork @Ryokuken @Leper @Bregan [Hyde]
      Publicity Department: @Retox
      OOC Department: @Axiom @He Who Eats Bears
      Undefined: @Axwell @Heinlein

GM Leaders (Mods) Information

Head Of Section - @Ferefire - Well, we have to start somewhere, and that begins with myself. As some of you may be aware, I have decided to return to RR as part of the efforts to restore this section to what it deserves to be. I was one of the original architects of this section, crafting it's name, and many of the original structures from 2002 through to 2006. By and large I will be staying out of playing IC (for time and bias reasons) or running any groups and shall be acting as largely a chairman role, ensuring that all voices are heard, concerns are met and that we have the best system possible for our players to thrive under.

Deputy Head of Section & Staff Co-Ordinator - @Black Mage - For the last few months Black Mage has all but run RR, so his role is well-deserved. He shall be acting as my deputy and helping toward co-ordinating staff. He will be the main person to go to if you have any major issues/ideas/whatever. With regard to Black Mage, it is not really a secret that myself and him have not got on in the past on here, and I hope that us working together can show others that internet-drama is not worth holding grudges over, and secondly that we should all be willing to put past differences aside for the sake of this great community and the players!

OOC Busy-Body - @Axiom , just like Black Mage, pretty much continued grinding along as RR went through it's darkest days, never giving up, and showing a great ability to lead and push things forward. Responsibilities shall include making the OOC and Groups forum more active (this is HIS domain!), building the community both on and off the forums and meditating between players who start any "oh-so-enjoyable" OOC sparring antics (aka arguing, drama and bitching).

IC Busy-Body - @Jace certainly does not do things by half-measures. Just like marmite you will either love or hate the guy, but you can not deny the results he has achieved in the past and the energy and passion he brings. A former admin of AL back in the old days, as well as one of the original architects of roleplaying on AL full-stop back in 2002/03, he shall be working on encouraging events, RPGs and general activity in the IC areas. If you have an idea such as a tournament, some plot suggestions or so forth, Jace would be the man to go to!

Network/Publicity Wizard - @Retox is full of boundless motivation and energy, making this a perfect role for him. Do we really need someone to handle networking and publicity, you ask? Well, judging by the number of players, yes.. yes we do. Retox shall be focusing on looking for ways to bring in new players, set up affiliations with other roleplay communities, and generally making Roleplayer's Realm a known name across the internet. This job is far harder than it looks, so we hope that other members will be willing to assist him and his team in raising RR's profile across the entire world!

Initiations (Newbie-Petting) - @Persi is a name that some of you may not have heard of, but believe it or not, she was once a very important mod of RR back during the 2003-2004 period. Back then she handled initiations and together with myself pretty much created the initiation-scheme. She returns to this role and shall be crafting initiations that will actually work(!) Apparently she also has boobs, which I have been informed will be a major selling-point in the newbie-petting process (wait.. what?). But guys, don't get too attached or Jace might just have to kill you.

Judge of Doom - @Clockwork aka Matt Nada was the head of Roleplayer's Realm for so long that his name and the name of RR became synonymous. He left, along with a large segment of the older crowd, but has since returned! Very well versed in system-mechanics and roleplaying/sparring-mechanics, he will be perfect for handling bio-approval and IC sparring judgments.
      Last edited by Ferefire; 01-22-2012 at 09:04 PM.
      ---

League of LEGGINGS!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: HGM Information/Staff-List and SIGNUPS - Want to help RR out? Signup here.

I'd like to point out that I have put forth a vast amount of effort. In both trying to bring people here and trying to keep RR alive. It isn't easy though, trying to get people interested in us. I am interested in one of these spots, but it is a hard commitment. Even if I choose not to fill a position I will still try to help out. -Plato

Turbo Revvin Young Punk
      Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Did you once have the name Wesker?

9/11 Never Forget

League of LEGGINGS!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Yes sir.

Turbo Revvin Young Punk
      Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

If you're down to continue the effort of bringing people in we could use you, since that's...well...that's the only priority right now. I'll set everything up to get you Lounge access.

You should be set up, lemme know if its working for you.

9/11 Never Forget

League of LEGGINGS!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

When I go to the public library friday, I will let you know.

Reno

I should have lounge access.

Reno

Put me in charge of RR.

Reno

By the way I am not kidding.

League of LEGGINGS!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Stop spamming in here. Just because there is a lack of h-mod doesn't mean you can run more rampant than usual.

Reno

I'm not spamming and you don't get to tell me what to do.

HUNGER

No Mood

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Good night RR!

Legendary Member
      Cocky

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I'd like to sign up to be in the band that plays as the ship sinks. I don't have a background check, I hope that's okay.

League of LEGGINGS!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

It would be an honor to play with you gentlemen.

HUNGER

No Mood

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Plato View Post
      gentlemen.
      That does not include you Kenshiro.

Thread Information