• Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I

Cocky

AL Points

Re: we'll meet again

It was luxurious and amazing wasn't it?

Many thanks for the sig and avatar, Zen!
      "To hold a pen is to be at war." ~Voltaire

NeoDeath_X(Round 6): 0 || 0

Don't even think about it. Short hair is the best hair. That long shit is too much trouble, unless you're a foxy lady or w/e.

EDIT: Reno, not unless you were a kid with cancer you didn't.
      Quote Originally Posted by Asimov
      Bregan crashed his entire empire into mine just to fuck with me. His capacity for reprisal is unlimited.

Reno

Quote Originally Posted by Bregan [Hyde] View Post
      Don't even think about it. Short hair is the best hair. That long shit is too much trouble, unless you're a foxy lady or w/e.

EDIT: Reno, not unless you were a kid with cancer you didn't.

HUNGER

No Mood

Country
      blank
      AL Points

I'd also like to thank everyone who's ever posted in RR for providing me with free entertainment and inspiration. I saw RR as my Creative Writing club that I could share ideas with and browse through for fun. My RL friends never really understood my interest in writing page long essays for strangers on the internet but you guys did and that's all I cared about.

Even though this bit of cyberspace is gonna be archived, I hope its members will remain active and continue to write, either on AL or elsewhere.

I'd spill some liquour on my keyboard but I don't think my PC would get it.

Sabata

I once bought Bregan's pubes from him behind the dumpster at the 7-11.

He had three of them.

I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I

Cocky

AL Points

Bregan: I still haven't decided. My hair is super short right now.

Retox: <3 u brah.

Many thanks for the sig and avatar, Zen!
      "To hold a pen is to be at war." ~Voltaire

NeoDeath_X(Round 6): 0 || 0

HUNGER

No Mood

Country
      blank
      AL Points

<3 u too brah.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Thanks to everyone. Roleplayer's Realm has been something I've greatly enjoyed for quite some time. I have nothing but fond memories, and a massive folder full of threads, posts, and character designs saved.

I know my writing has vastly improved since I first started playing here. I've got to thank @Limitless and @Jehu for it. And Reno, Laser, and the rest of the Crew. I'll continue to lurk and post with you guys until the interwebz finally dies.

I'd also like to thank @Alucroas for all the absurd crazy he brought to the forum.

@Alucroas @Alucroas @Alucroas
      "Those who think duels are a method to ‘honorably resolve disputes’ are fools. Duels are the means to eliminate otherwise inconvenient opposition.”

Legendary Member
      Cocky

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Later alligators. I would welcome any of you (about four of you) to my house (you can stay on the porch) if you're ever in my area (I'll never tell).

Keep in touch (since I'm never on AL):
      bdsplash@gmail.com
      AIM: crzydreaminfool
      You have me on Facebook by now if you were ever going to.

Legendary Member
      Cocky

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Also, I'd like to thank no one.

Legendary Member
      Cocky

Country
      USA
      AL Points

While I will joke and make fun of the situation, I'd like to echo Bregan that RR has held at least some significance in my life. Besides that fact that I've sunk a lot of time, writing, and friendship into it, it was a place that affected the course and shape of my young life more than I would perhaps like to admit. So many parts of my life I've also been through on this website and in this community, and I've made a lot of friends who I consider to be life-long. When you talk to the same people every day, you get to know them very well, and it certainly feels like a close friendship even when it's an electronic relationship. A historic milestone for me was in the summer of 2011 when I met @Ryokuken on a trip to Edinburgh, Scotland. In a way it felt entirely normal but still had a strange undertone to it. Mentally and emotionally it felt like I'd known this person for many years. I knew so much about him but we'd never so much as seen each other's faces directly. It was a bit of cognitive dissonance for sure. I'd like to think I'd feel that way about a lot of people here, except for maybe Matt Nada, because in my head he is a mantis shapeshifter from another galaxy.

Hopefully I'll still be in contact with a lot of you through Facebook. I'm not so worried about that though. If we aren't already in contact, we probably won't ever be. Really the offerring of sadness here is for the forum itself and what it meant for us, especially those of us who have been here the longest, and who have been the closest through that time. My little clique here meant a lot to me, and it represented a large part of efforts socially, mentally, emotionally, et cetera. Much of the way I write, read, and think has been affected from my time spent here--since almost puberty--and I doubt I will forget that.

OH FATE OH FATE OH CRUEL FATE.

HUNGER

No Mood

Country
      blank
      AL Points

*Sheds a tear*

Legendary Member
      Cocky

Country
      USA
      AL Points

It should be officially known though that Retox is grade-A ass-chum. I want to make that clear. Very clear.

Meh

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I never really entered Roleplayer's Realm for more than just a few moments of fun here and there, and never made enough friends here to really feel a form of attachment. Regardless of that matter, I did meet and write with several of you either once or twice, but never stuck with it for long. Training days with Jehu, to looking for a good group and entering House Satori. I knew some people here from before jumping into RR like Kenshiro back when he helped me out with a clan idea I tried to get off the ground but never succeeded in keeping activity in. Times like those are still precious and I still remember trying to take on Jako's group of fine writers in a clan like battle in some run down city. That was awkward but enlightening as to how much work I needed when I wrote. It's been fun, RR, you sure did give me some weird moments, but nonetheless still fun and educational.

Also, Ryo was one of my first friends here on RR. He's still one of the funniest and coolest people I know from here. At least, when he's not bitching or moaning, haha XP
      A FALLEN LEGEND

HUNGER

No Mood

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro View Post
      It should be officially known though that Retox is grade-A ass-chum. I want to make that clear. Very clear.
      Bye bye you cunt!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information