• zzzz
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm always in character, FYI!

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: «☀« Magical Girls Rise »☀»

"I'm hungry...." was all that was heard out of Sofratina's mouth as she walked along, hoping to reach some sort of food place soon. Reina still clung to her arm and if that wasn't bad enough, RaeRae and Chan were arguing over who should be the leader of the group. "RaeRae, Chan, come on, can't this wait until we get some food in our stomachs?" both girls stop and look at her, their eyes sparking with electricity. Just then, an all familiar sound rang out against the sky. It was close by and obviously mad that enough to tear anyone into shreds. Quickly the four girls rushed to where the sound came from and found a giant oompa loompa, but purple and with a hideous singing voice. There was a girl there already, dressed in black and purple. She wielded a pole arm like weapon and swung it like she was going to kick its ass. However, if she was to get any closer than she already was, she didn't think it would end well.

Sofratina then let go of Reina and ran towards the fight seen, thats when she recognized the girl as one of the ones at the graduation. She then stood a fair distance away from them both and pulled out her flute. Playing the same tune as before, her body once again became enveloped in butterflies and slowly, one by one, they flew away revealing her in her magical form, "Flutter!" Now in transformed she moved in closer and played a song, once again the illusion of a giant butterfly appeared, landing on tje monsters face, before it could even react. "Now!! Hurry!!" Sofratina yelled at the other Girl.

------------------

Meanwhile as the two fought the monster. Reina stares at the other two and the other two stare back at her, she beats her drum a little and Chan notices something. She can't really feel it, but notices a small broken piece of concrete bounces. "Hay Raechael, did you just see that?" she asks her and she nods her head. "Just checking, lets see. I think I should be leader!" There was silence and then a thwack as Chan is smacked in the face by Raechael, "Ow, hey its better than Sofratina, so far all I have seen her do is summon that giant butterfly!!"

"She saved my life with that giant butterfly, thats why I think it should be her. Not only that reason, but because she has a side that niether of us have." Raechael said as she looked at Reina. Reina continued to drum on her drum, this time causing a slighty more noticable vibration through the earth. "By the way, it seems as our new friend has powers that have to do with vibration or the earth element." Chan agreed and looked down at Reina. "Wind, electricity, water, and earth. Odd combination, but feesable."
      (Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

A big thanks to @xWickedNekox for this amazing set

Darksabre

Cassie looked to the young man who was, just recently, covered in monster guts, but was now clean, albeit wet.

She was not sure how to respond to him, as she had never really been good at talking to people other than Girls, and even then, she was not so great at talking. She pursed her lips and bounced one of her heels up and down as she tried to formulate what she should say, or could say to the guy.

"Uh. You're welcome. It's my-our jobs, really. Uh. I'm looking for someone though, actually. Is it possible you know where any of the Retired Girls around here live? I need to ask her some questions about...stuff."

retired AL assistant

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

(OOC: I hope this character sheet i'm about to put up will be satisfactory)

Name:Slade Blackwell
      Appearance: Slade wears a medium length black cloak that covers pretty much everything on his body he also wears a mask to help protect his face
      Magical Girl Appearance: (Ditto)
      Magical Girl Name:
      Magical Girl Type + Description:
      Magical Girl Team: (if there is one. You can either ask to be in another person’s team, fill your team with NPCs, or if you’re one of the retired Girls, none at all)
      Powers: Slade uses black magic but also some control over some of them elements like fire, lightning, but his control over them is not as good as his control over black magic.
      History/Background: Slade grew up in an orphanage cause his parents were killed at an early age leaving him very alone things turned very badly for Slade when the orphange suffered a fire causing Slade to be burned on most if not all of his body it is currently unknown how he learned his powers

FINALLY! I am back, and back for good!

Content

Country
      USA
      AL Points

OOC: Oh. My. Goodness. First thing, I love this thread. Second, I was REALLY tired when I made this character up, so it might not be good, and let me know if it's too off for the storyline or isn't allowed. I kinda have a good girl/bad guy sorta thing going on. If anything is confusing let me know so that I can edit it. I might end up doing that anyway. Otherwise, I'm happy to join the story! I'll write some IC when, or if, this gets approved.

Name: Krys Vaux
      Appearance: Krys Vaux has straight blonde hair that reaches a few inches past the shoulders and curious blue eyes. She is never seen without a form of headphones and an electronic in her hands. She's got sort of a punk style to her, so she'll be wearing plaid skirts, button-up shirts, ties, and safety pins, as well as accessories she's made from wires and broken electronics.
      Magical Girl Appearance: When Hel emerges, Krys' hair turns a ghostly white and curls, and her eyes shine a glowing, terrifying yellow. She's so pale, she looks almost skeletal. She stills wears the same style of clothing, but darker and more torn up, with wiring wrapped all around her, eventually plugging into the gigantic, black, sinister-looking headphones over the top of her head.
      Magical Girl Name: Chaotic Child (Hel)
      Magical Girl Type + Description: One may see Hel as a Mecha Girl, seeing as she's electronic in a way, almost like a vocaloid or a persocom. The only way you can tell she's not a machine is that you can see veins under her skin--or is that wiring? She's also a kind of dark type (like vampires and succubi)...she gets power from the night and darkness, as well as from the darkness in others and in monsters. If she gets too absorbed with the power of darkness, however, she can lose herself in it very easily.
      Magical Girl Team: Outcasted
      Powers: Hel has a more of a stealth approach. Her technological advantage can crack not only computers, but the minds of people and monsters (when put under spell/in a daze/while intimate). She uses this to find weakness. Her headphones help her hear things from miles and miles away, and her glowing eyes are like night-vision flashlights that can see endlessly into the dark. Because of this, she is a great scout. She has hidden guns and knives in many places throughout her body. She can use wiring to set up traps, as well as disarm traps and alarms. She also has a darkness about her that can absorb power, though, she has to physically touch them in order to transfer the power, and she does it at her own risk. There are a few powers she may have that she doesn't know about yet. One downside to Hel's entire being is that she can only be transformed into at night.
      History/Background: Krys grew up in a demented household. Her house was pretty much all wires and electronics, as her mother was a technology freak. Her mother wanted desperately to become a Magical Girl growing up, but she was turned down when she didn't really have anything super about her--no powers or flying or music or anything. She was incredibly intelligent, but that was it, and apparently that wasn't enough to get in. It was after that that she became obsessed with technology and the idea of becoming a Mecha Girl, but she could never get it quite right. By the time she met a man named Loki, she was too old to be a Magical Girl. She didn't give up though. She would live a life through her child, whom was the offspring of "Loki". "Loki" is widely known as a computer cracker, fraud artist, thief, and weapon machinery inventor, and he put an idea into Krys' mother's head that they could transform Krys into a Mecha girl, and when Krys transformed, her mother could watch everything that was going on using cameras that were implanted into Krys' eyes. Krys was tortured with experiments her whole life growing up. Somehow, through all this, she never learned to hate her mother. Her Magical Girl transformation was named Hel by "Loki", his little daughter of chaos.
      Krys went to the Magica School For the Gifted as soon as her mother could possibly get her in. What her mother and "Loki" didn't know, however, was that Krys somehow acquired, or perhaps was born with, a magical power, and that power happened to be controlled by the hatred and disgust of human beings, the power of darkness in people, the power of darkness itself. Because of this, she could only transform in the dark, and when she did, she was insanely destructive and uncontrollable. The school suspended her and outcasted her, reasoning that she was useless in the daytime, and even if there was a fight at night, she would easily destroy the entire city. When Krys got home and told her mother, her mother had a breakdown and beat Krys senseless. When nightfall came, Krys transformed involuntarily into Hel and killed her mother. "Loki" hasn't been seen since, but Hel wants to kill him, too, for creating a monster that was denied by what her whole life was prepared for.
      Hel and Krys became two separate people. Hel resented Magical Girls, while Krys was fascinated by them and obsessed. Krys somehow maintained a cheery persona, while all negativity went straight to Hel. A battle of the body has ensued, and while Krys wants to fight for good and live the dream her mother wanted, Hel wants to destroy anyone who is "obsolete", seeing herself as superior because she is a machine, not human. Some nights, Hel is able to break out and wreck havoc, though it is not often. She is known as the Chaotic Child among the town, and is responsible for a few murders, especially murders of Magical Girls.

retired AL assistant

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

(OOC:I hope this opening post for my character is good enough)

Slade sat in a dark alley tired from the travel of the past few days he needed the rest if he were to begin searching for the magical girls but deep down he had no idea where to even begin so he again closed his eyes thinking of a plan of action thinking to himself he said.

"I wonder where i will start with my search for those magical girls but for now i'll just sit here"

But just then he got an idea perhaps he should try the nearby schools and see if he could locate them and so he stood up and began to walk out of the dankly wet alley and towards the street in which he would search turning the corner out of the alley.

"I'll find those magical girls if it's the last thing i do"

Blah blah blah

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

(OOC: Welcome @ChaoticChildKrys & @Vespy ^^. This threads really kicking off, good times >.<)

Hayate smiled, the girl he was talking to was obviously just as shy as him. It didn't make that much sense to him as she was a fighter but who was he to judge.

"I don't sorry." He averted his gaze. She'd just saved his life and he was completely useless.

Hands in his pockets, Hayate went to walk away but stopped after turning round. He looked back over his shoulder at the girl, she obviously needed to know something.

"You know the grocery store past the school three blocks down? Meet me there in 20 minutes. I gotta get changed but I'll help you look for her. Oh, my names Hayate by the way.."

Before she could respond he took off down the road. No looking back this time. Sure he hadn't waited for her name but it wasn't like she didn't stick out in a crowd.

B.O.R.E.D.

Wtf

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The creature didn’t like that she had transformed and showed its dissatisfaction with a loud shriek that echoed down the street. Rolling her eyes, Faith slid back her left foot behind her and twirled the glaive around in the air. Moments seemed to tick by as the two attempted to stare the other down. Not one for wasting time, the child of Saturn started to rush forward in an attack, but skid to a stop as a large amount of butterflies flew away from a familiar girl. Recognizing her and the other girls nearby as survivors of the graduation massacre, Blade wondered if they were following her. Pushing out the paranoid thought as the one playing a flute yelled to hurry and attack, Faith simply nodded and rushed at the creature as it batted at the giant butterfly that had appeared out of nowhere and was currently fluttering around its face.

“Right then! Let’s take care of this so I can finally get something to eat! I’m famished!”

Waving the glaive around her head, Faith called forth the night, though it was just around her current location. The constellations sparkled brightly up in the sky and she called forth Leo from its current location. The lion appeared in front of her and grew to large size almost instantly. The creature, which happened to be very real, roared loudly before bounding at the strange enemy with enough speed to cause some real damage. As it rammed into the enemy, Faith jumped high into the air and twirled the glaive around her head to give her more lift. Thanks to the vibrations causing the earth to shift slightly and the connection from the lion, the enemy creature stumbled backwards off balance. As she brought down the weapon in front of her, she landed on the chest of the purple thing as it dropped onto its back. The glaive lodged itself into the stomach of the purple people eater and as it roared in pain, she brought it up the length of its chest.

“Sayonara!”

The creature exploded in a force that sent tremors throughout the streets for several miles. Not expecting it to explode, Faith was caught up in the aftermath and was sent head over heels several feet away. As she hit the ground and rolled, Leo disappeared and the sun once again shone brightly upon their current location. Her transformation shifted back into her normal form and she finally came to a stop on her stomach in a heap. Naturally things didn’t go as planned with her, but this time was a bit more brutal than normal. At least the strange creature was gone, right…?

I'm always in character, FYI!

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Sofratina was greeted with an explosion and monster guts. What was worse than that, was the fact that her new friend was lying nearly unconsious about ten feet away from where the monster exploded. She had fallen as well and got back up, then ran up to the unconsious girl. "Hay.... Hay are you okay," she was still in her girl form and now was holding the girls hand in hers. She looked at her and patted her face trying to get something out of her. So far nothing worked, thats when her team came running up.

"Sofrati, are you okay? Is she okay?" the other two nodded agreeing in the question.

"I don't know, I'm fine, but I don't know about her," Sofrati shrugs her shoulders.
      (Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

A big thanks to @xWickedNekox for this amazing set

B.O.R.E.D.

Wtf

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Just before she fell into an unconscious heap, Faith had the pleasure of having the clichéd see your life flash before your eyes deal happen to her. Overall it was a depressing thing to happen because her childhood was less than stellar thanks to her psychotic mother and the gangs that killed the only person that cared about her; her father. It was a tumultuous time because on one hand, she celebrated the death of the woman who showed time and time again how much she hated Faith. But, her father also died, and for that, she mourned for the majority of her childhood years. If she was honest with herself, which she rarely was, Faith was still mourning the loss of her father. Having lost her best friends earlier today, everything just felt numb and despite not knowing just how badly she hurt, she welcomed death. At least in death she could be with her father again and with her friends.

Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, she didn’t sustain life threatening injuries and she would heal from what had happened to her when she hit the ground. Vaguely, she heard someone calling out and asking if she was okay, but the unconscious female had no way of responding. Even when the girl touched her hand and lightly patted her cheeks, Faith couldn’t seem to snap awake. Her breathing was a little raspy thanks to the broken ribs and the area around her body was starting to get a little bloody thanks to the open wounds on her left arm and legs. It wasn’t a ton of blood, certainly not enough to be life-threatening, but it definitely wasn’t that pretty.

About the time that the other girls joined Sofratina, Faith was already beginning to gain consciousness. Groaning softly, she rolled onto her back and hissed hard when pain slammed into her body thanks to her ribs. Holding onto them, she sat up and fought to breath softly, not wanting to put stress upon the broken bones. Glancing around to make sure the monster was completely gone, she started to let out a deep breath, but stopped herself just in time. Instead she glanced at the other girls, tilted her head a little before running her fingers through her hair.

“Well… that was… fun…” Climbing to her feet, she groaned in pain.

“Want to… go… get food…?” Should she go get fixed up? Yep. But, she wanted to get food beforehand.

FINALLY! I am back, and back for good!

Content

Country
      USA
      AL Points

((I hope this is good and interesting enough. @Aziraphale ))

Krys wandered around a quiet part of town, listening to loud punk-rock music from the big headphones covering her ears. She danced around playfully, humming the songs as she stared at her phone-tablet-thing that was wirelessly connected to surveillance cameras all around the city. She was able to hack into them quite easily; the codes were all too simple. She hope to get a glimpse of one of those amazing Magical Girls.

"Sooo cute..." she sighed, thinking about seeing one, meeting one in person, "And so strong..." Again, she sighed, waltzing on by.

She was careful to not go into a too crowded place. When word got out that she was to be outcasted, everyone treated her differently. They were mean and cruel, throwing things at her and screaming for her to get out... But this was her home. She couldn't leave. No one could leave, for that matter, and she was dying to know why. Unfortunately, the people who control the area surrounding the city were much more technologically advanced than she could ever imagine.

She came to a destroyed coffee shop and looked curiously at the people who were standing around and talking. There were working men cleaning up the surrounding area and messes, and then there was a group of girls and just a random guy. Her eyes focused on one girl in particular... One that she thought she recognized very well, from one of the surveillance cameras...

Then it hit her, "Cadence!" she squealed, running up to the unsuspecting girl, her eyes shining, "Cassie, I know you! Well, I mean, I don't really know you, but like... I know ABOUT you. I've seen you, and read about you, and uhh. Oh wait, that sounds really weird, ummm..." She blushed, rubbing the back of her head. "I'm Krys. You don't know me, I promise, but uhh, I want to know you. Um. What's going on here anyway?"

Then she looked to other girls and realized THEY were all Magical Girls too. "Oh... My... There are... So many... Of you..." Drool started to disturbingly dribble from her mouth as she nearly passed out from so much excitement. Who would have thought there were so many girls in one place! "I know all of you... Well, you know, I've seen you, I mean um, heard of you, I mean, I ah..." She flushed bright red again as she tried to regain her composure, "I love you guys. I look up to all of you Magical Girls, in active duty or retired. May I be so honored to hang out with you guys for a day and talk?"

A slight worry twinged in her heart that these new girls who weren't retired would recognize her as the outcasted Magical Girl, but she had hope. She definitely wanted to know more about Cassie, the retiree. She wanted to hear stories of brave adventures and sacrifices. She wanted to know everything about a seasoned girl. It was also the fact that retirees were getting harder and harder to find these days for some reason that had her so interested.

Darksabre

OOC: It’s brilliant! Sorry my response took so long everyone. Finals and school and ;_;. @ChaoticChildKrys , @Spartacus , @Himeno , @Tsu migi Kotobuki, @Neisan , @Vespy , @Master of Vvardenfel

++++++++++++++++++

“Uh, y-yeah. Twenty minutes. I’ll be there…”

Cassie tried her best to smile appropriately at the guy, but she really was rusty on the whole “interaction with other human beings” thing. She barely managed with other Girls, and here was this guy…he was running off before she could second-guess herself too bad. Still, it was distinctly uncomfortable. She was far more suited towards killing things than trying to be sociable.

Before she could get her balance back, someone was touching her…intimately. Well, as intimate as Cassie was ever touched. Cassie wasn’t touched often. The girl (it was a girl, not a Girl!) was excitedly talking about how they were such big fans and how they knew who she was.

“Oh, uh. Yeah, hi! Um. You obviously know me, but uh, yeah, we can do the hanging-out…thing. Yeah. Um. I’m kinda doing some investigating thing, so you’re welcome to come, uh, along with that. Just, um, if there’s a problem, please try and hide. I don’t want, uh, someone else to get hurt…”

Cassie shifted uneasily from foot to foot, trying to calm herself down a bit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information