• zzzz
  • Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

2 loli 4 u

Arty

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: A Ryn and a Superhero [Ehryn & Yomi]

Came in here to check in with Ehryn and Yomi - discovered that Skylark is a hottie - hmm... >_>

Hi hi! Sorry I've not posted here in forever. I don't even post in my own journal anymore. *Sad face* Nelson must feel so neglected.

How's it goin' you two?

art thread

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Haha, I know right? AL is this website full of random, hitherto unknown cuties who should grace us with their pictures more often

It's okay sweetie, I haven't even posted in your journal in an age either, haha, so I can't even begin to judge It's lovely of you to drop by though I'm fantabulously awesome as always, and I mean that sincerely not sarcastically for once Everything so far this year is going swimmingly and I'm ultra-happy How are you? <3

2 loli 4 u

Arty

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Absolutely! But beware of stalkers.

It's nice to hear you're doing well though~ Really glad that the new year has brought you good fortune thus far! Did you make any resolutions?

I'm doing alright, thanks for asking! Lazing about mostly, but getting along just fine. Hopeful to find a job soon. It's gotta be close by though cuz I still can't drive... Kinda sad that I'm nearly 21 and have yet to get my license.

art thread

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

That's okay, nobody would stalk me and I am the stalker so I'm all good

I don't do resolutions but I am hoping to do the Good Memories Jar this year. At a suggestion from a friend I'm also setting myself some general life goals that I'm going to start working towards but that aren't set-in-stone resolutions so I don't stress out if I don't manage them this year ^^

Haha, I'm 27 and I don't have my license so don't worry about it I hope you find something soon, and something that you enjoy! <3

2 loli 4 u

Arty

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I saw that! It did seem like a neat idea. I might decorate a jar and give it a try. My new year started off a bit weak, however, I did make sure to eat some sauerkraut for luck. So, as someone who shares the same plight, how do you get around? It's difficult to commute without a vehicle where I live, but I used to walk everywhere in the city I once called home. And thank you, Ehryn! You're too sweet.

art thread

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

I'm not sweet, gawrsh x3 *blush blush blush*

I take the bus, train and walk a lot. I'm planning on getting a pushbike too this year maybe, if I get a new job that's juuuuuust too far out of walking distance in a reasonable time that I applied for. I'm hoping they at least interview me for the role, since I can do it in my frigging sleep. I don't mind walking overmuch and public transport is okay as long as it's not too crowded and I don't get lost I always think it's worth taking a taxi to somewhere the first time you go (if you can't get a lift) and then public transport home so you know where you're at the next time you go

2 loli 4 u

Arty

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Yes-huh! Tehehe. ;3

I have never rode on a train before but always wanted to... Bikes are convenient and I prefer them over walking. Just hated going up the tall hills and stuff. But yeah, still gots mine from when I was a kid. It says 'pretty lady' on the side. xD You should get a cute lil basket and bell too if and when you buy one! Ding-ding~ haha. ^_^ What is the job by the way? You would get lost lol... Silly Ehryn!

art thread

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

*gasp* I can't imagine not travelling by train! Do you not have trains where you live? Where do you live that doesn't have trains? Wow, I'm sorry, that's completely, wow, I'm, just, wow

My sister left my bike outside in a storm and it rusted I'm pretty lazy but I take care of my stuff, but she just used to hurl them down on the lawn and that's how both our bikes got ruined ._. Of course, I wouldn't have been able to bring it with me so it's a moot point

I would love to get a bike with a pretty basket and stuff but I'll probably end up getting a boy's mountain bike like the one I had as a kid... I'm not the kind of person who can get away with a cute girly bike

It's only a customer service job but it's for my ISP and they're a pretty cool company. I'd like to work for them, even if it means ending up having to take a pay cut x3

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Ha. Haha. Shit. Sitting here casually browsing Tumblr because I am too lazy to write and suddenly all these posts about parental acceptance come up.

Yeah, sure, haha, good one Tumblr. Let me know how that feels some time, yeah?

Welp, that's one way to motivate me to get off Tumblr anyway, haha.

Useless things are always out of place.

Content

Country
      Finland
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ehryn View Post
      Ha. Haha. Shit. Sitting here casually browsing Tumblr because I am too lazy to write and suddenly all these posts about parental acceptance come up.
      Ehryn my love… You are on the wrong side of Tumblr. Step away from the light and go towards the darkness. It's very cozy there, and parental acceptance is the last thing you'll find. Parental guidance, maybe…

Thank your Jouro <3

Carue: I think Noirres a bit of a legend
      Noirre (Mod): In what way, pray tell?
      Carue: well you're a rather good writer, pleasant, friendly and good looking
      Noirre (Mod): <3 you silver-tongued devil
      Shadicara: Silver? Carue can I have your tongue?
      Carue: if you like
      Carue: its licked Noirre's bum just now
      Carue: but you can have it

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Oh, no, no it's fine, it's good. I mean, it's agonising, but it's good. It's people talking about their amazing experiences of parental acceptance and even though it makes me sad it's actually kind of nice to know there are parents out there who aren't massive, judgemental cuntflaps No dramas, haha, I'm cool, I'm cool~ <3

Although anything that brings your grace to my journal pages is wonderful

2 loli 4 u

Arty

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I live in a suburban area of central Ohio which is a state located in the midwestern region of the US. There are some railroad tracks just outside the complex where my house is and trains pass through on occasion but they're not the kind folks are able to board.

Lol, leave it to siblings to wreck your possessions. *Has a brother that's 5 years older* What to know something funny? I can't ride most mountain bikes since they sit too high up. Short people probs.

Good luck in pursuing that job, Ehryn. I hope you get it! <3 Interviews are especially horrific. Speaking with potential employers makes me so nervous I choke and end up screwing myself out of work even when I know I'd be a good choice...

art thread

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Wow I can't imagine that! So weird... passenger trains are so useful!

Haha, my little sister is so obsessive nowadays about her possessions where she used to be quite flippant, it's annoying I'm the older sister though, not that anyone believes me. Too short for mountain bikes???? But they make them for kids D: That's random! You are so random I mean that in a wonderful way though, it's awesome to know random people

I hope I get it but it's no big deal if I don't. I used to be terrible in interviews but now I just babble and pretend to be confident and it seems to work haha. Generally I just try to think very arrogantly "I know I'm the best choice for this position, but I just need to know if they are the best employer for me" and if I don't get the job I'm like 'meh I didn't wanna work there anyway'

~

Finally finished my fic, I won't post it here for fear of upsetting Skylark. I actually was going to scrap it but my friend (who I was kind of inspired by to write it in the first place) really wanted me to finish it so I threw an ending together. It was okay.

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I am pleased.
      Regarding Sun Tzu and War:"Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth. And then he herded them onto a boat. And then he beat the crap out of every single one of them. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!

... Unless it's a farm!"

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

By my vow to stop writing semi-canon gay fanfiction? well... For that series anyway (I kid, I kid)

Could have been worse though, at least it wasn't Wincest *shudder*

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread Information