• zzzz
  • Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Re: A Ryn and a Superhero [Ehryn & Yomi]

I'm finally on season 9, one more episode till I'm up to date! Is it bad I want to go back and start from the beginning again? Also, I liked seasons 6-8, there was more Castiel in them :3 I have a weakness for handsome, adorable men >_> *kaff* Plus Charlie! WHO CAN NOT LOVE CHARLIE?!?! Felicia Day is, like, my idol.

Also, we don't have Netflix here ._. So I am stuck downloading things, and I just don't have time to watch all the things I want to watch and the backlog is just ridiculous and I only have so much space on my hard drive so... I have no choice but to just do what I can around other things

~

You ever have so much to do it just feels like too much and you end up getting bogged down and can't do any of the things you need to do? I feel like that sometimes Like I don't have enough hours in the day to finish everything so I start too many jobs and never finish any of them, and that's not even counting the ones that require me to leave the house... which is getting harder and harder to do. I think I'm becoming a little bit agoraphobic, and the heat is an excellent excuse not to go anywhere... "Oh I can't go out today it's too hot" Like sure, whatever, genius, you were the one who moved to a freakin' hot country y'know? I just don't want to go outside ;-; And so I just want to sleep all the time >_< Blerch.

So to continue what I was talking about last time....So this happened....
      Attachment 19635Attachment 19636

Yep that is what I did. I got it new and I just put over a 100 miles on it today. For those wondering as to the year, make, and model, it's a 2013 Dodge Dart Ralleye package and yes I love the hell out of it. Probably the one bright spot out of this madness I have been enduring lately. This week alone has been shitty as it is given the Black Friday preparations and then inserting the wrong insert (The insert was not the Black Friday ad. It was supposed to run for the Sunday following it. Asses got chewed for that, but not mine as I was not responsible for that mistake) for the Black Friday pre-pack and having to pull them out giving me a bunch of hours this week including over 11 hours. Thus part of the reason why I have been very scarce as of late. I have even had to put my WoW stuff on hold. I think I have mostly come home and crashed after settling in these past few days. I planned on finishing my story, but it will have to wait until after this madness is over. I just need to get through Wednesday.

I also had a ton of Heroclix stuff that came in this past Wednesday. I picked up the Avengers vs. X-Men starters so that I can participate in the those events coming up. I have my Avengers and X-Men starters and I'm playing both sides. One side for each venue meaning I will get the stuff each side exclusively gets. That starts next month. Right now my focus is on Fear Itself months 6 which is happening in less than 6 hours and it's for the Serpent. I tried for it at the beginning of the month and got knocked out in round 1 given I pulled terrible and we couldn't play the hammers or prizes we won from previous tournaments. That was ridiculous. It's win or go home for the serpent tomorrow. Hopefully I can pull it off provided I get some rest soon... >_<; Also Wednesday the Invincible Iron Man set released and I picked up a case on that. I came away very well after the case, the sealed, and a couple trades. I pulled 6 super rares, 6 Mandarin rings (1 duplicate ring I almost had the full left hand) 2 chases and a prime from my case. In the sealed I pulled the prime War Machine and got my ass kicked. I traded the duplicate ring for another chase and then traded my Super rare Shaman for the super rare prime Hyperion that had no card. By the end I had 5 rings 3 primes, 5 super rares (Not counting Hyperion which was one of the best pieces in the set) and 3 chase figures. The chases were interesting as they were Iron Man from different time periods. I have Iron Pharaoh, Iron Paladin (Supposed to be the Middle Ages, but kind of looks more like a Gladiator), and Iron Slayer (he looks like a Gunslinger). I'll have o take some pictures. I'll have to see about taking some pictures. some of these figures look fantastic in hand.

It looks to be a bit of a busy day today. I should get myself to bed soon. >_<;

I am back. . . Maybe

Sigh

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Sister you can do it!!! Just make an old fashioned bullet point list of an outline of what needs to be done. Spread out what hs to be done from least important to most and do a little bit of combining if need be. YES thats easier said then done, but if you CANT do it then you WONT do it! HENCE i is trying to help my sister out and not be as stressed because that does do a number on the body.

On a lighter note I has cookies and snacks to deliver!!!

*Leaves said snacks and cookies as "pick me ups" for sister and @Yomi *

Back in Habit

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Now Yomi my love, I am not a car person but my god that vehicle is delicious! Very nice. You deserve a treat after working so hard! I hope you get a break after stupid Black Friday But I suppose the Xmas rush will kick in then... *flails* Take care of yourself won't you? I'm glad to see you anyway, I've missed you <3 Even if you're not your usual verbose self it's nice to hear from you and know you're okay ^^

Aww cub! <3 Thank you for the advice, I'll try and do that! I'm determined to get things finished today, I've also been working on my NaNo so I'm a little bit closer to the finish... I desperately don't want to be spending my last few days writing too frantically to get a decent story out! But I keep getting distracted by *cough* stuff >.>;; ANYWAY I AM GOING TO TRY HARD AND MAKE MY SISTER PROUD OF ME x3 *flails more and then starts working*

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Oh yeah, @Skylark (since I just saw you post somewhere else) I need your advice on a handgun.

As in, my character in my book is using one, but I don't know what kind. Or, rather, I have described it how I would like it to look and I was hoping you might be able to give me advice on what sort of thing he might be using? It's medium sized, not too heavy (his knowledge and experience of guns are around my level...) without too many complicated parts... I'd like the handle to be able to have a design on it, just something not too ornate (the other character snorted when he wanted a shiny, fancy gun) but something that identifies it as his gun. Is that something that might exist or do I have to invent one? I can totally do that, but I'd like to try and find a real one first, or at least one I can base it on

I am totally going to pick people's brains when it comes to rewriting this, especially since it's set in the US with all American characters and I have no idea what kind of colloquialisms they might use, anything about the geography of the country or anything else for that matter So I'm just gonna run with it and fix it up later lolz

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Beretta 92FS sounds like it perfectly fits what you're looking for. It's very versatile, very simple to use and take apart/put together/clean, very reliable, has a large round capacity, comes in a variety of calibers, can be customized with suppressors, flash-hiders, compensators, and even designer grips.
      Regarding Sun Tzu and War:"Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth. And then he herded them onto a boat. And then he beat the crap out of every single one of them. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!

... Unless it's a farm!"

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

And it's not shiny! I didn't want to mention that since I didn't want to be too picky, but it's perfect! Thank you, I knew I could count on you

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

You can get it in various colors, from shiny silver to matte black and in between. It's also the standard sidearm of the US military, though it's made in Italy. I think we swapped contracts when that first came about- Italy bought missiles from us and we bought pistols from them. Either way it's a pretty good weapon.
      Regarding Sun Tzu and War:"Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth. And then he herded them onto a boat. And then he beat the crap out of every single one of them. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!

... Unless it's a farm!"

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Awesome, I was wondering if it would be readily available in the US but I wasn't going to quibble since I figured you'd know what you were talking about It'll do the job nicely, thank you again <3

~

My brother made me a Misha Collins sig & ava set for his forum (where I spam) and I liked it so much I just had to use it here...

Chances are, in the end, I'll fucking kill you

Crazy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The sig looks great but whos misha collins D:

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

*shakes head sadly* He plays the angel Castiel in Supernatural and is an all round decent human being, as well as being sexy and cute as all hell x3

Chances are, in the end, I'll fucking kill you

Crazy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I knew he looked familiar! I loved supernatural! Been awhile since i watched it though. I think i left off midway season 4.

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Season 4 is, I think, the season where they introduce Castiel. Which is pronounced "Cass-tee-ell" and not, as I thought before watching the series, "Cass-teal". Random thought. You should get back into it if only for the cuteness of Cas, he's a really excellent character with a lot of depth~

Plus, you know, hotness >.>;; Not that I'm biased or anything.

~

Update:

My friends have filled my heart with so much love today! I just feel so happy and joyful, and since it's Thanksgiving in the US I think that it's appropriate that I feel thankful for all my wonderful friends who I love so much and who always put a smile on my face ^_____^

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Well apparently I can't fucking fandom. I have a MLP sig? Get abuse. Have a SPN sig? More abuse.

Fuck me, right?

Guess I'll save this set for the place it was created for =_=

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

So how come Almost forgot; Put a little fence around it!
      So how come you're not using the sig and avi anymore? Is the abuse that bad? I think you should just say 'f*ck it' and have a Supernatural fella riding a pony as your sig

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread Information