Looking forward to LAGC :)

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: A Ryn and a Superhero [Ehryn & Yomi]

Hello all ^.^

Muffin, you need to eat better, its not healthy to skip meals
      Cosplay Central - Reiki of Darkness Cosplay [Little Mel's Portfolio/Journal]
      AL Journals - I don't want a coconut, I want the real thing! [Drifter and Reiki's Journal]

What would you like with your Happy Mel?
      Mastering Sarcasm
      FLUFFY BRAIN!!!!

Mr Fabulous - Kaiurai
      Hashtag Man Killer - Secret_Yuuki
      Hashtag Lady Killer - Beelzedan
      Happy Mel - Me XD

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Ehh... It's not a problem. I'm fat so I can actually stand to skip a few meals. But like I say, I eat when I'm hungry, I'm just not very hungry most of the time.

Looking forward to LAGC :)

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

its still not healthy to skip meals
      Cosplay Central - Reiki of Darkness Cosplay [Little Mel's Portfolio/Journal]
      AL Journals - I don't want a coconut, I want the real thing! [Drifter and Reiki's Journal]

What would you like with your Happy Mel?
      Mastering Sarcasm
      FLUFFY BRAIN!!!!

Mr Fabulous - Kaiurai
      Hashtag Man Killer - Secret_Yuuki
      Hashtag Lady Killer - Beelzedan
      Happy Mel - Me XD

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Mhm, I'll take your concern under consideration

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

So lovely people, what would you like to see more of in this journal? Maudlin posts aren't popular and it seems upbeat ones are similarly frowned upon so what should I put here? <3

My life isn't really interesting enough to discuss to be honest so I don't really know what else to say

It's been a while since I posted in here with so much going on....

Things are calming down some on the work end which means I shouldn't be as stressed and things shouldn't be so crazy. I got to go to work crazy early on Christmas Eve, but otherwise the week is looking much more normal. I also have New Years to contend with, but I won't know how that shakes out until the next schedule comes out sometime later in the week. It should go down in terms of crazy busy pretty soon. Speaking of work, I am moving forward with moving up in the place. I am already being trained on some things and have gotten some of those things down already. I will be getting more training pretty soon after things die down and they have more time to train me. For now, I can run the baler now like a big boy. I gotta pay for that new car I love so much you know....

Things are also looking to get more crowded and cramped as my cousin is coming to stay with us until he can get going. He should be arriving today and he's going to start work on Monday. He's looking to get going as an electrician and he had no opportunities where he was in Washington, but something came open down here. It should be a bit cramped for a bit until he can get out on his own, but we will have to manage. This will come as bad news to my brother as he doesn't like my cousin too much. I think the feeling has become mutual given how my brother is toward him. I can expect my brother to be very irritable and moody during the whole thing and possibly not here very often. I have no problems with him not being around much seeing as he is not around much anyway. The pissy attitude, however, is not something I want to deal with. He really has no standing to complain seeing as he contributes damn near nothing anyway, yet acts like it's his place. I know my brother knows he is coming, but I have no idea if he knows that our cousin is coming down today. He should be here in about a couple hours, so I guess we shall see how this all goes down. I'm not even sure if he is here right now or if sleeping beauty is still sleeping half the day away. Dramatic times may be imminent..

I have been looking to get back into Marvel Heroes again. a new patch just dropped with more to do and a new hero has entered the fray! I want this hero too. about a couple days ago Ghost Rider was added to the playable character list! He costs 600 eternity splinters or I can buy him with real money. I am holding off right now partly because I am waiting for pay day and also because of another announcement that was made. Prior to the Ghost Rider release, Gazillion announced advanced packs. There is a standard and deluxe package that buys you 12 heroes that are to be released over the year and next year possibly the deluxe package gives the alt costume they release along with character stash tabs, more fortune cards than the standard pack, and the enhanced costume for Gambit as Death and Wolverine's Fear Itself costume a month before they officially release. 10 of the characters have been announced of them I would be getting Nightcrawler, Doctor Strange, The Juggernaut, Magneto, Sue Storm, Venom, Moon Knight, (That sold me right there) Psylocke, Starlord, and Silver Surfer. I would be getting each character as they release with Nightcrawler being the first one next year as he is the next scheduled to be released. Just these 10 alone are a pretty strong list of heroes. it is $130 for the deluxe pack and $100 for the standard which seems pricey, but for what you get with each is going to be a better deal overall than to buy the packs as they release. Plus if I purchase before the end of the year I get the Ghost Rider pack thrown in as an added bonus! That is 13 heroes for $130 which would average to about $10 per hero and with stash tab and costumes. I like this deal. I am super excited for Moon Knight. I hope he's very good, but we shall see. I purchased the Superior Spider-Man bundle on the Black Friday deals along with the Loki bundle and Spidey got rather nerfed in this patch. Oh well, Colossus and Wolverine seem to be playable now, so there is that.

Anyways, that should mostly cover the updates for now.

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Me: I feel sad for reasons ._.
      Reply: Is it something I did? It's something I did isn't it? Oh god I'm so worthless and rubbish and stupid.
      Me: ...

And there's absolutely no way I can answer to that without either making myself feel worse or appearing like I'm the asshole. Like don't get me sometimes when someone says they're mad or upset or whatever I wonder if it's something I did or didn't do so I understand the thinking behind it but I try not to post asking things like that because I know rationally that it probably isn't and asking that sort of thing is only going to make the person feel either obliged to reassure me - something they're probably not in a state to do right this moment - or snap at me, which makes them look like an insensitive cunt. I wish people could have a little more consideration when I'm on the receiving end. I try really hard not to say or do anything that could trigger depression or anxiety or anything else in any of my friends because I know how many of them suffer enough as it is and I try really really hard to always be there when they need me and try to reassure them any time they're saying they feel bad without letting any of my own little anxieties or paranoias show through even though most of the time I'm comforting someone I'm terrified that it's me that put them in that state to begin with. But the thing is just not to make them have to deal with your problems as well as their own! Why is this such a difficult concept! I'm so tired of having to bite back my angry comments and wipe away my tears and sit down to tactfully reply:

"No honey, sorry for making you feel that way, it's nothing to do with you at all, you're wonderful and I love you so much, please don't feel like you've done anything to make me feel down, it's just some days I feel like this for no apparent reason but honestly I'm fine and it's not because of you at all okay? <3<3"

When in reality I'm screaming at the screen because I don't want to have to be that hand holding person, I want to be the one being cuddled and shooshed and having my hair stroked because I'm the one who's upset, I'm the one who's sitting here having an anxiety attack over fucking nothing but instead I have to push back all my own feeling to coddle you because you can't take a single step back for one freaking moment to consider that just once something is not about you.

Any other time I am happy to be the one who takes care of everyone else. ANY other time I'm glad to be able to cheer people up. I love my friends and I want them to be happy but sometimes it just makes me sick to my stomach that if I say one slightly negative thing it's taken out of context and turned a massive panic attack for someone who isn't even remotely involved and never was! And I'm the one who caused it so I'm the one who has to mop up the mess every single time, painting over all my own cracks so I can glue someone else back together.

And for the record, just so nobody thinks that they have caused this, it's family who do this to me every single time. My friends are actually the ones who consistently hold my hand when I need them to even though I know full well that a lot of them have way more problems than I do but they listen when I complain and they hold my hand when I need them to because they are awesome, wonderful people who I am lucky to have in my life. Wish I could say the same about the people whose blood I share. *sigh*

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Oh dear Ehryn, it doesn't sound like you're having a great time of it at the moment Here's something stupid to cheer you up
        Spoiler:  

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Beagle. Beagle. I shit you not. I started smiling before I even clicked the spoiler. Just because it's you. I am now full on sobbing. You are so nice. Thank you for always trying so hard to make me happy, I'm so lucky to have you as my friend *hugs tight* That... that is just so perfectly awesome. Can I share it on Tumblr?

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

You're welcome, Ehryn! I'm rubbish at offering advice so thought I'd do something stupid instead And of course you can share it on Tumblr

I am back. . . Maybe

Sigh

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Siiiisssstttteeerrr!!! Hiya!

Back in Habit

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

First journal post of 2014, and people I'm sorry for not replying to your posts. Beagle, that was better than any advice <3 Sister, hiya back! Happy new year! You might get your xmas card some time this year? I'm sorry It will come through though I promise! xx

~

Update:

I am having fanfic writer problems ._.

It's like, you go to write some nice juicy PWP but you want to give it a setting at least a little bit first and then before you know it you're a thousand words in and the characters haven't even kissed yet and they're being all morose and talking about their feelings. Like fuck that seriously guys can you just stick your dick up his ass already plz kthxbye. And then you can't think of a way to progress it to PWP without writing another thousand words and then it's "what the actual fuck when did my fic get a plot?" Story of my fucking life, this is why I don't try to write smut...

*cough* >.>;;

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

*glomp-tackle-snuggle-hug* Oh, and if you need someone to vote for in most attractive male cityscaper, my ego would love the boost. Also, hi, I missed you

Useless things are always out of place.

Content

Country
      Finland
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincake View Post
      Like fuck that seriously guys can you just stick your dick up his ass already plz kthxbye. And then you can't think of a way to progress it to PWP without writing another thousand words and then it's "what the actual fuck when did my fic get a plot?" Story of my fucking life, this is why I don't try to write smut...

*cough* >.>;;
      Such emotion
      much depth
      wow

Also, my problem exactly

Oh brain, Y U GET IN THE WAY OF MY SMUT

Also, @Skylark , You need to direct Ryn to smexy pictures of you to get her vote. She's to that easy! D:

Thank your Jouro <3

Carue: I think Noirres a bit of a legend
      Noirre (Mod): In what way, pray tell?
      Carue: well you're a rather good writer, pleasant, friendly and good looking
      Noirre (Mod): <3 you silver-tongued devil
      Shadicara: Silver? Carue can I have your tongue?
      Carue: if you like
      Carue: its licked Noirre's bum just now
      Carue: but you can have it

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I posted in the pic thread. She saw them I assume
      Regarding Sun Tzu and War:"Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth. And then he herded them onto a boat. And then he beat the crap out of every single one of them. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!

... Unless it's a farm!"

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread Information