• zzzz
  • Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: A Ryn and a Superhero [Ehryn & Yomi]

... Also, ryn, please don't write Supernatural smut. At least not anything where Sam or Dean are hooking up with other male characters. ...please?
      Regarding Sun Tzu and War:"Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth. And then he herded them onto a boat. And then he beat the crap out of every single one of them. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!

... Unless it's a farm!"

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

@Noirre that made me giggle so much which is bad because I'm at work I feel your pain so much lol! Why is it so hard to write? I want it to be tasteful and at least semi-believable which is where my problem lies really haha.

@Skylark I will have to hunt through the thread but I will do so for you <3 Also.... Too late >.> My personal OTP is Megstiel but Destiel is popular and if I ever want to be tumblr popular I have to go where the fans go....... I wasn't going to share my shitty fanfics here anyway, you guys deserve better

I'm sorry ._. *shuffles nervously* I, uh, won't write any more? I worked hard on this one already so I want to finish it but after that it's strictly canon or non-SPN okay? one day I should finish my The Forbidden Game fic haha.

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Or, at the very least, I do already have a well populated "completed/nearly completed never to see the light of day" story folder *giggles*

Edit: I think you should give me a subject to write instead then, what would be a good thing to write fanfiction about? I'm actually quite good but I may need time to research if I'm not already familiar with the subject you may be pleasantly surprised though, I put a lot of care into my fics, especially if they're based on a book or series of books.
      Last edited by Ehryn; 01-03-2014 at 01:58 AM.

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

World of Darkness. The Old World of Darkness, not the new one. Go Nuts.
      Regarding Sun Tzu and War:"Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth. And then he herded them onto a boat. And then he beat the crap out of every single one of them. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!

... Unless it's a farm!"

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Link so I know where to look for research? I don't know what that is

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Whatís all this? *glares at last few posts then throws a blanket over them and puts a little fence around them*

Sorry about this everyone. *bundles fangirl!Ehryn into the back of an unmarked van and drives it off a cliff* I thought Iíd managed to get rid of her years ago but it seems she manages to escape her cage every now and again. From here on in you should be able to return to your regularly scheduled normal!Ehryn posts, that is to say hardly anything at all. Hopefully she will remain contained this time, thereís a large vat of concrete at the bottom of that cliff that should neatly encapsulate the van, preventing any future escapades.

*coughs* Apologies again.

So, how was everyoneís holiday? Assuming you got a holiday. If you didnít then Iím very sorry to hear that and I hope that youíll be able to do something later on in the year to make up for it. Does anyone have any plans for the new year?

Useless things are always out of place.

Content

Country
      Finland
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
      ... Also, ryn, please don't write Supernatural smut. At least not anything where Sam or Dean are hooking up with other male characters. ...please?
      Haha, we know what to send Sky for next Halloween. Better prepare us some treats or you'll be in for a very specific trick love.

Holiday was waaaay too short. How was yours, Ehryn?

Thank your Jouro <3

Carue: I think Noirres a bit of a legend
      Noirre (Mod): In what way, pray tell?
      Carue: well you're a rather good writer, pleasant, friendly and good looking
      Noirre (Mod): <3 you silver-tongued devil
      Shadicara: Silver? Carue can I have your tongue?
      Carue: if you like
      Carue: its licked Noirre's bum just now
      Carue: but you can have it

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Ahaha if I was truly evil I could post excerpts but I won't

Also way too short dear not as stressful as usual though which was a nice change ^ω^

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
      World of Darkness. The Old World of Darkness, not the new one. Go Nuts.
      I googled now I'm at home. I only played a handful of V:TM and W:TA games about 10 years ago when I lived in Crewe and did table-top RPing... I would have to hunt down the books/scenarios and do a lot of research in order to understand the series well enough to write fanfiction of it, which seems a lot of effort considering source books aren't exactly gripping reading to me (I'm sorry, people think this is weird of me but I just don't enjoy it) but I'll see what I can do. It's possible I can get a decent enough grasp of the general scenarios in order to write a halfway decent fic, and my two closest friends out here met through RPing Vampire so I could potentially ask them for assistance.

No promises but I'll see what I can do. I'm a little bit anal with fanfiction though, if I'm not happy with how it came out, or if it's not plausible or it doesn't keep with the theme (unless it's massively AU in which case I'm just picky about how well it's written and how accurate the characters are) then I either scrap it or finish it but never share it. You should see my unshared fanfiction folder, it's ridonkulous.

Not that I can show you, it's on my hard drive that I have no power source for right now.

God I'm rambling, I'll stop now, sorry.

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Urgh I have a headache and I'm tired and I want to write but I just have absolutely no motivation (which is kind of an oxymoron I guess) and it's 11:10pm but I know I won't be able to sleep if I try to go to bed and the painkillers aren't kicking in fast enough and I know I've posted a lot in this journal today so sue me but also I'm sorry and I will try not to be a pest for much longer and argh things are just all weird and stupid and my brain hurts and blargh

*crawls off to go die quietly in a corner*

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

So I think maybe we should pursue a WoD rpg, which I had done long ago on a forum far far away that is now extinct. If I had the capacity right now I'd reboot it here, as my knowledge of Hunter and Vampire is rather substantial, and I have a digital library of almost every single old WoD book they published, along with a decent understanding of Werewolf and Mage systems. But alas, I cannot. Somebody else wanna do the research and head it up?

... Unless it's a farm!"

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Also, *hugs* you are liked very much. And here's the only pic worth copying from the pic thread

... Unless it's a farm!"

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

I would totally do the research and head it up but I'm lazy and the world's worst GM so... no But if you ever find the time/inclination I will join the shit out of that RP. We didn't get to play much because our group were big poopy heads but I did enjoy our few brief campaigns.

I totally also found your pictures in the end and posted as much in the photo thread, sorry x3 I will reiterate what I said there here for your benefit:

Don't listen to Jakk, you definitely don't need to put more clothes on. You do, however, need to grow your hair out just a teensy bit, if that's permitted.

/casually hits on you

*wink emoticon*

<3

Loved

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I had much longer hair almost ten years and thirty pounds (lighter) ago. Then I joined the Army. I can't find any good solo shots of myself from that long ago.

But here's one of me with Rich Franklin right after an MMA seminar he put on.

Double

Cocky

Country
      Australia
      AL Points

Oh dear, no, the long hair is no good. While I do have a weakness for redheads my ex had the worst long hair and now I can't look at a redheaded male with long hair any more Although yours does look very soft and fluffy and well-conditioned.......... I don't know who that guy is, but he looks nice Although the two of you together eerily remind me of two of my exes a little bit which is quite disconcerting

But I really meant just longer than the skinhead look, which suits nobody imo

Also you are adorable for providing me pictures when asked x3 Bless you, thank you <3

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information