• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

marcustherocker

Sword Art Online cosplayers

Heya everyone Just thought I should introduce myself as I'm new. I'm from the UK and I'll be attending my very first LAGC in February and I'm really looking forward to it I'll be wearing my Kirito cosplay from the October 2014 London MCM I bought this from Aliexpress.com and the sword I have is Kirito's Dark Repulser which is from LightInTheBox.com which has broke since MCM but I admit it was my fault so I will buy some super glue and fix it as it's a wooden prop so it is repairable and hopefully I'll have it with me at LAGC as well as the Elucidator if I can get one in time for this event. Anyway, that's enough for now so here is a pic of me so you know how to spot me

Attachment 25434

P.S. If you are a UK based SAO fan and love cosplaying from the show then join us over at https://www.facebook.com/groups/SaoUK/ and we'll welcome you with open arms to our fast growing community of UK based Sword Art Online cosplayers

Join the Mecha Pirates for LAGC!!!!

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Sword Art Online cosplayers

If only I had the time to make heathcliff as I have wanted to do that for ages, but i'm sure you will get tons of people for this group
      In every world, once you die, you're gone. - Kayaba Akihiko

Be team sexy. We don't live forever, we're not super powerful, we're not anything special... But damn it, people are constantly thrusting their loins at us! - Timlah
      Planned Cosplays: SAO vampire, Shunsui Kyoraku, Marshall lee, Gwaihir, Sayaka Miki, Snake
      Completed Cosplays: Okabe Rintarou, Crona

marcustherocker

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermagic View Post
      If only I had the time to make heathcliff as I have wanted to do that for ages, but i'm sure you will get tons of people for this group
      The SAOUK group on FaceBook is planning on putting together a large cosplay group for the May MCM in London

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Well for that con I'm part of another group, so i could not do it for then but maybe next year.

Be team sexy. We don't live forever, we're not super powerful, we're not anything special... But damn it, people are constantly thrusting their loins at us! - Timlah
      Planned Cosplays: SAO vampire, Shunsui Kyoraku, Marshall lee, Gwaihir, Sayaka Miki, Snake

marcustherocker

Well for that con I'm part of another group, so i could not do it for then but maybe next year.
      No worries

Hey @marcustherocker and welcome to Cosplay Central!

Yay for posting your photo across from the FB group, I recognise the cosplay

I'm pretty sure Little Mel cosplays from SAO @Reiki of Darkness
      Member of Bandursnatch Studios
      Cosplay crazy!

marcustherocker

Quote Originally Posted by Melmo View Post
      Hey @marcustherocker and welcome to Cosplay Central!

Yay for posting your photo across from the FB group, I recognise the cosplay

I'm pretty sure Little Mel cosplays from SAO @Reiki of Darkness
      It's great to be here and thank you I wonder how many SAO cosplayers I'll see wondering around? Then again there will probably be a few seeing as both of the voice acting guests have played SAO roles I'll never forget the amount of SAO cosplayers (mainly Kirito's) that I saw at October 2014's London MCM XD It was like an endless army as they were everywhere you looked XD

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Well I have a new cosplay planned for LAGC feb and it's hospital form Kirito, so two forms of Kirito shall be there

If you want to do a group shoot let me know and I'll try and gather people.

marcustherocker

Well I have a new cosplay planned for LAGC feb and it's hospital form Kirito, so two forms of Kirito shall be there

If you want to do a group shoot let me know and I'll try and gather people.
      That would be awesome

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Well what I would suggest Is making a group on here or looking for excistant group already on here. On the day you can ask any SAO cosplayers if they want to take part.

Damnation! Wish I saw this before LAGC a couple of weeks ago as I was cosplaying Kirito and was looking for other SAO cosplayers. My friend was cosplaying GGO Sinon and I found only one Asuna!

Any of you guys going to be at MCM Birmingham?

Thread Information